How long till this is legal again?

How long till this is legal again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.chicagotribune.com/1937/02/02/page/3/article/nine-year-old-girls-wedding-stirs-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never
Human evolve

Would be great... not likely.

That was legal in 1937?

>We evolved to marry 35 year old women with princess complex and a thousand cock stare.
Luckily there are still civilized countries were the AoC is 14 and 15.

With the SJDubs running the show never. Maybe Trump will make America great again with the legalization of marrying underage girls. But 9 is way too young.

Well there are places were it's still legal. You do however have to deal with a lot of suicide bombers

Think all you needed was parental permission back then

And the girls are usually ugly there too

In some states yes. I think it was Mississippi that had an Age of Consent that was only recently changed from 13 a few years ago. SC is still listed as 14, but accepted as 16.

Last time I heard with parental consent the legal age to marry was 12

In New Mexico dammit

I will go ahead and point out that this is now a get thread

you're a get thread

damn, checked

9 is legal in Iran if you can prove you have funds to support her.
However those short sleeves would land her in jail.

but can you fug her though

You telling me this was legal in 1937?!

Apparently we still got some people like you who didn't evolved

What are you? One of those feminists who want to raise the AoC to 21?

Pretty much. Maybe you should look up when kids were still working in factories. In the southern fabric mills they worked 12 hour days. By the time you were 10 you were pretty much an adult mentally. Not like the snotty nosed 20 somethings of today.

What an asshole.

Just wait a little bit. Sharia law loves pedo.

Yes, the concept of "childhood" is relatively recent

damn who cocked blocked us?

Why is that oh butthurt one?

here, save this one without the ifunny watermark

puritan republitards.

Marry a kid...
Just be normal like the other pedos here and just try to fuck a kid
But why should you marry her ?

Hero

Well, the left is going to die. So never.
We're awake to your degeneracy homie, gg.

Well, no. There's always been a clear dividing line between childhood and adulthood. The position of the divide has shifted along with societal ideas of how children think and behave, but we've always had a concept of childhood and adulthood being two distinct phases of life.

What IS relatively recent is "adolescence", or an intermediary period between childhood and adulthood. That's a modern invention.

Holy fuck, I knew there were a lot of degenerate pedo's on Sup Forums, but the mental gymnastics y'all will go through to make fucking children seem okay never ceases to astonish.

nice dubs m8

Uh yeah right. More like the progressives did it, in which case the Dems. They like to outlaw anything that people enjoy.
If you want to get laid do not go to a Democratic event, go to a Republican one, the girls there are sluts.

normie

>Republican events are filled with degenerate women.

You are everything wrong with my party.

Can't fuck em, can't beat em, can't force them to work in the mines. Progressives have made children totally useless!

Never its disgusting

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head.

That 9 year old is not physiologically more mature

In fact, today's 9 year olds are more mature and more likely to have hit puberty

confirmed

If you cant refute the gymnastics, then why do you think youre correct?

I'm guessing he means that human perceptions of morality and ethical behavior change over time, including our perception of sexual ethics.

What's there to refute? That it's okay to fuck kids because it's what some of our ancestors did? That shouldn't be the only reason, because our ancestors did all kinds of retarded shit.

Duh, we can't allow ourselves to be cucked by our ancestors

Anything younger than 18 is repugnant, unless the traditional rules and institutions of marriage are reinstated. What kind of society could support both animalistic fuckfests AND including little girls in them?

Traditional society: 12+ GTG
Degenerate free-for-all: 18+

Thanks, saved.

same, first time ill be jerking to a copy pasta

No, you missed the point

>the mental harm comes from being forced or from society
>physical harm might happen for 5 year olds but you can warm up/prep a 9 year old and she reasonably wont feel pain unless youre a big guy
>even then pain can be avoided through not penetrating

Doesnt mean we cannot change back or have to agree with the change

The concept "mental gymnastics" is such that the reasoning is inherently and fundament flawed...they dont need to be refuted. You subhuman fuck.

Sadly, women age terribly, while men have an increased market value while they age until they pretty much fall of the edge. Personally I feel 14-16 are good ranges for an AoC. It's 16 where I live, in my early 20's I took advantage of that quite a few times, a decade later I tend not to deal with it because they can be emotionally confused, I mean, in america we basically mind fuck women from the moment they are born til the moment they die.

never because people live longer and females and kids have more rights

>Theyre flawed because I say so!

Point out the flaw or it doesnt exist, fag

Kids have less rights

They cant have sex/work anymore

Before they were forced to
Now its completely unavailable

Each is bad in its own way

NO WORRY IT STILL ALLOWED IN ALL NIGGER AND SANDNIGGER "Country"

Kek

>being this new

so not being forced into slave like labor is losing rights?
no kids want to work anyways

>not being okay with pedophilia
>normie

This board pushes it a tad too far sometimes.

You people just want to fuck little children. That's it. There is no love in that. So you're all better off fucking off in the corner and masturbate to loli hentai than actually having real children to violate.

It does not. Get the fuck outta my Sup Forums, you fucking normie.

You know, instead of fantasizing about it you could just fuck these girls in middle school and high school.

Oh wait, none of you can, your time has passed and/or you never could in the first place.

None of you will ever experience what it's like to slide inside of one of these little beauties. A taste of it will earn you imprisonment and banishment from society.

>ftw got plenty of pussy in grade school

Feels good man.

Fucks 2 fat girls.
Thinks he is a god.
lul

LOL Some yes but not everyone. Someone becoming mature isn't by age. I have seen many kids that were a lot more mature than adults and I have witnessed a lot of adults (mostly liberals) that were not as mature as kids.

99% arent serious
just being edgy to annoy people

Again, an asshole

>implying i would give permission for my 9 yr old daughter to marry some fat neckbeard pedo

11/10 sarcasm, austist like you change the world.

I'm literally a pakifag muslim, and I could ask to marry one of my 9 yr old pretty cousins, and fuck her because of my retard religion.

Jealous, athiest pedos?

>He had what I can't have so I'm going to assume he's exaggerating

I can smell your jealousy from here.

I wouldn't trade my upstanding white Christian background for anything, not even lolis.

Meanwhile you're no better than an animal.

What if I'm a fit, 25 y/o, with a 6 figures job in design and construction?

>upstanding

>believing in a God because its what youre "supposed" to do and because it is "better" than other religions.

what a stupid fucking reason to believe in something. You are calling him an animal, but at least he isnt acting like a sheep you fucking asshat.

You're living a delusion there guy.

i just audibly "hnnnged" damn that some fine pizza

If you're 25 with a 9 year old you're mentally ill, so despite your standard of success you're still unfit for anyone.

I was referring to the prosperous background I can attribute in part to being descendant of successful white Christians...

...but if you want to sperg your edgelord teenage angst all over me then by all means, stay mad.

>be divorced
>wife would rather cuck me than raise a kid
>have sole custody
>she liked me more anyway so this went pretty smoothly
>pretty much impossible to get a girl where i work
>only girl in my life for half a year was my daughter
>shes only 9 but she'd developed alot
>tried my hardest to not think of her in sexual ways but I kept staring at her when she walked around in panties
>I should hate myself for still making her take baths with me, but she's really kept her promise to not tell anyone and honestly she kinda enjoys it
>I make sure to clean every knook and cranny of her body with my mouth and hands
>shed giggles and moan for a bit before I'd make her wash me the same way
>she sucked pretty bad at getting me off with her mouth, but she was a quick learner and was like a pro after 3 months.
>i've been making her do this the moment I realized my ex would never come back
>I dont really have much of an end game here, and im pretty sure this will come back and ruin me but honestly i'm fine with it
>mfw my daughter has been asking me to take baths the second we get home after i pick her up from after school study

And yet none of that matters. It only matters if you say it does or if society forces their will, otherwise none of it matters. Sure, one day she'll wake up and be upset that she's with the guy. But more than likely, If he's loving and gentle, she'll just stick with it because why the hell not.

German here, I met my wife when I was 24 and she 15, girls mature faster than boys and she was crazy for me and her parents were OK with our relationship. We got married 3 years later. I think 9 y/o is retarded, but is also 18. I think our age of consent (14) is the perfect one.

When puberty hits and she becomes self conscious, the shit will hit the fan. Or, you can just be loving and gentle and tell her if she finds some one new and wants to get gone, she can. Be supportive and love her and her friends and treat her nice. So that when puberty hits she'll grow into either tolerating you or reciprocating the weird stuff. Otherwise, YOU'RE FUCKED!

archives.chicagotribune.com/1937/02/02/page/3/article/nine-year-old-girls-wedding-stirs-protests

any pics you can post without getting banned?

>archive.Sup Forums.org/b

Mods.

MEXICO.... 12
The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances).

Why the fuck are you on b? I'm not saying that every retard who dwells here is or needs to be a fucking pizzalover. But why do faggots like you keep typing mods at everything that doesn't fit into your 9gag world?

Wait....12!? Are you shitting me? Time to go to mexico and kiss some hot ass cuties.

no wonder when pedo sites get exposed 90% of the userbase are speaking spanish

come on faggot its obviously some neckbeard just living his fantasy

Sharia law when?

>What is IP logging

That comment is going to be archived forever, with his IP address and associated service provider. Then, on the off chance he's telling the truth and not just writing out a fantasy, it can be used as evidence against him in an investigation.

>Hurr LEA doesn't work with Sup Forums

Cool, keep it up. Stay mad.

Mods.

If you go to another country for the sole reason of fucking children, you're done. There isn't a country in the world that doesn't cooperate with that particular extradition process.

that's entirely subjective though. all societies throughout all human history except for the last 100-150 years or so disagreed.

in nayarit mexico, they have the last sane age-of-consent law on earth.
it's simply set at puberty. that's the natural line.

You don't have to tell me how or why. I'm just telling you that i don't see the point of you being here. I'd say the majority of the people on this site would like to see you gtfo. I'm just saying, user.

I was going to make a smartass comment like "how long until we become cavemen again" but then I remembered who we elected president. Evolution is more of a rollercoaster than an elevator. We're starting to fall and who can tell how far we'll go.

watch me