Well Sup Forums im 18 just finished highschool with midterm graduation

Well Sup Forums im 18 just finished highschool with midterm graduation
I never got pussy in highschool which is shitty.
I look pretty good i think so whats the secret how can i get some action im tired of being a lame virgin and acting like i know how to fuck a girl when my bros talk about poon help a guy out how can i get some pussy before i go full wizard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I look pretty good

let's see a time stamp pic of you and we'll be the judge of why you can't get laid.

Ask a girl on a date who will say yes to you, like a nerdy one or an asian, 5-7/10. Have a nice dinner and, on the way back, go out really far from her house and say she needs to repay you for the dinner. You get what I'm saying, user?

Chage the city (country at best) you live in.
Posting cats gives an answear.

Forgive the sloppy handwriting i used a sharpie and a napkin

Are you looking for cheap mindless sex or a meaningful relationship?

A relationship im quite introverted and it would be nice to have someone i care about

Yeah i suppose i get you only thing is i dont own a car

dude just be you and confident, not over confident.

don't put the pussy on a pedestal but don't act like you can do without it, you are not a bad looking dude at all, and don't worry about what your idiot friends say either, most of it is prolly lies.

good luck kid, remember just be you.

Yeah but where do i go to meet these girls also how do i approach just walk up to them?

Get a fucking Uber -(rape plan poster)

Step 1 to relationship: Get right with yourself. If you aren't happy with you it's going to be rough finding someone else who will be. I get that coming out of school you're unsure about a lot of things. That lack of confidence is what girls pick up on.

My favorite line "Even if you're lost, front like you got a plan" (old hip hop). I'm not saying be arrogant. It's good to adjust your plans based on new info. Just project confidence. After a while you will stop acting like you have a plan, the acting ends. This plus a little self awareness and maybe a hobby will make you an interesting man.

If you just want to get laid, go find a theater chick (a 5/10) and ask her out. I imagine theater chicks will always be easy...

you're just a kid, have fun with friends and make new ones outside your inner circle. find common interests and have a conversation with someone that ain't a complete dick. life isn't that hard until you make it hard on yourself.

Lmao theater chicks alright thanks for that it doesnt seem hard its just most girls ive ever been attracted to or had something in common with always had a boyfriend so its just hard for me to choose people but now that im out of school im trying to put those lame high school people away from my life and just be me

Adding to this to answer Yes, being good with yourself means you can handle rejection. It's not that your not good, just that it wasn't going to be a good match. So part of this is just waking up and saying 'hello'

I did that a decade ago to the hottest girl I saw in a room at a party. We got married 4 years ago. I used to do that regularly and I'm a manlet of moderate looks(real talk). Sometimes you meet someone interesting, sometimes you have to meet the next person.

Be honest, open and direct during the 'hello'. It prevents the creeper vibe.

Obligatory:
>All the girls I have something in common with have bfs
Maybe the thing you really have in common with this girls is a craving for cock.

fuck off cunt

Well i guess by that i meant any girl that seemed interested until i asked them out only to find out they were taken good joke though

you don't know any uglier girls that want to fuck you? Just slay one of them just to see what it's about. Sex is pretty overrated unless the girl is really hot and SUCCC

Yeah if i wanted that i wouldve already done that i wouldnt have been happy though knowing that id just settle for anyone

wow your a faggot kid just fuck off them. Seriously acting like a girl about getting a little pussy.

it depends on your view of things yeah i guess youre right in a way but the thing is ive dated attractive girls just i never got to the bone zone so if i did banged ugly hoes i wouldnt be happy with myself you feel?

Here is a new years resolution for you... "Act"

You graduated at midterm, you spend time on Sup Forums, you identify as an introvert, I'm guessing you over think things and miss the chance to act.

Simple change for the new year... when that moment of indecision strikes, just say "act" to yourself and then go. Let your instincts/heart lead and see where it goes. The more you practice the easier it gets and the better you get at it.

Will get you women... or jobs

>Mom, I am still a virgin and I really wish to see a vagina and fuck a woman. Can you help me out, mom?
There, now fuck off...

Yeah that makes alot of sense actually thanks

No, you're going to feel like a faggot for never getting pussy. 18 year old girls are ripe, fuck them faggot. They only get uglier. Your only going to fuck old beat whores when you get older.

Good one but you still arent a comedian and you still arent impressing anyone fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI