Why haven't you converted to Islam yet? You will have a great new life with Allah, a wife...

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet? You will have a great new life with Allah, a wife, plenty of children and good health in mind and body free of degeneracy.

Because I like bacon and booze.

i know this is a troll, but as someone born in a muslim country to a muslim family, ill be the first to say fuck islam.

The Qur'an is full of shit and i don't. want a religion to control my life. Also, i don't want a wife or kids and i just embrace my degeneracy.

Because islam is a false religion that encourages violence and hatred. Muslims are the only religious "minority" causing trouble in every country they move in. Fuck your shitty death cult.

Why are you betraying your faith?

Because I do not like screwing goats.

Islam is a death cult, not a religion.

No it's not

I'm not betraying anything. This is a poisonous religion that advocates blind faith above all else. You can give a muslim undeniable proof of something and they'll still make some shit up about how God did it or how the Quran is full of miracles. People actually fucking believe the moon was split in two and that Mohamed went to heaven on a flying horse. They're taught to hate anyone that isn't muslim and families disown you over leaving. I'm not gonna tell you that there's a massive conspiracy and that theyre looking to spread Islam through the West like most people think. It's still a fucking shitty religion that should be trashed along with the other two big religions.

With this user, I dont find goats attractive. While on the subject, if a mudslime fucks a pig is it still halal?

/thread.

Only if he does not eat it.

This. And it's true for the other two abrahamic religions too..

If Islam is real, why are there still Jews?

You're kidding, right? Their attitude - if following the Q'ran - is that non-Muslim (or less-observant Muslim) are barely human, and may be treated as less than animals. That's not a good thing.

it's true for all religion. we're all just here by accident and should try to make the best of it for everyone.

This is a clever joke lol

because I love my foreskin more than Allah and he can't have it

user I hope you know that the word religion is used mainly and almost exclusively for Abrahamic philosophy, right?

got all that shit sans salami
now wut

Cause I have more brain cells than teeth

Hold up I'm pretty sure you can use religion for Buddhism also in pretty much anything anyone wants to believe obsessively

>mainly and almost exclusively
no no it's not
educate by reading

Nope. Buddhism, Hinduism and all other offshoots come under dharma, not religion.

In reality though the whole fight between Jews, and Muslims is a case of one being all butt hurt that their daddy Abraham didn't give the other enough attention. Which is why we have whiny ass Islam whores. Which is why we should stay out of this family feud.

Could u care to elaborate?

Of all religions islam is one of the dumbest. But it works. Keeps lots of very dumb people busy doing very stupid stuff like praying 5 times a day, taking a trip to a shithole to do dumb shit and wasting money on food scam they call halal. They deserve islam.

I know this is a bait thread. But you can be good without a religion you know? I am not even anti religion

>barely human
I have somewhat the same view of sandniggers.

If you know a thing or two about the word Islam, it means to submit. Meaning you have to submit to it. Catholic, however, translates to universal. Meaning open to everybody. I'd rather keep my right to choose being a catholic than be forced to submit to a religion and leave my philosophy to adopt a new one

nope
your playing pathetic nomenclature games

You're incorrect. That is an arbitrary dividing line invented by some half-wit which has no bearing on proper language. Fuck off with your ignorant nonsense.

It is as much a possibility as anything. I am not closed off to Islam.

Are you retarded?

Kek. user, please educate yourself before jumping to conclusions.

Google might a good start.

cunt the word "religion" doesn't belong to you
read a dictionary

Islam is a religion of hate that likes to fuck little boys and goats.

everyone so baited. classic trump voters

Well the virgins do sound appealing but that dying shit just isn't for me

try the dictionary oh grand cunt

>it's the shitty comics about islam again
>people still replying
>giving them the imaginary >>you yous

islam is shit islam is so terrorist will never convert to terrorist religion

So you dont need an imaginary god to tell you that killing and stealing is bad?! How smart you are user! I am proud to share this planet with you right now.

Where are the nuns or Buddhists or monks in this pic? Maybe Sikhs?

Look how beautiful mosques are.

hurrr is your reward

Wow, this is b. So fuck you

grow up

There is big difference between religion and philosophy. The difference is almost as big as psychology and neurosurgical science. Learn more before u call someone a halfwit

There religion grew out of the barbaric acts unlike Islam.

Did you? (Try the dictionary)

almost reminds you of a penis...

A perfect place to bomb.

>no personal god
>god not the source of morality
>wants to call it a religion still

No nipple = no tit. Oh and anyone who believes morality comes from a deity OR that morality is relative (which is just hipster "god" and always used for religious apologism) are abominations responsible for nearly all killing in the world since recorded history began. You can argue it's our nature to kill each other but we have no proof of that you idiots didn't burn while trying to kill each other.

>raping a boy or girl and being a lord of war is a religion

Now I see how those douches that say I am god or have t shirts that say that really are lol

topkek

Because I'm a rational human with decency.

lol

Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a saviour such as you.

Muslims are too stupid to understand why every religion on the planet does not like Islam. It's because Islam ties to kill everyone that inst a Muslim.

Yet they do nothing to stop it.

Revert to atheism

love how mudslimes treat their women, cutting their clits, burning or stonig them & all this shits

it is like islamic people have a strong mental disorder but not as much as other religions for some reason i guess once you go muslim you suffer or hurt

spouses of 10 y.o. or less
u know like muhamMAD

To those fucktard saying religion = dharma here u go

From WIKIPEDIA:
There have been numerous, conflicting attempts to translate ancient Sanskrit literature with the word dharma into German, English and French. The concept, claims Paul Horsch,[20] has caused exceptional difficulties for modern commentators and translators. For example, while Grassmann[21] translation of Rig-veda identifies seven different meanings of dharma, Karl Friedrich Geldner in his translation of the Rig-veda employs 20 different translations for dharma, including meanings such as ‘law’, ‘order’, ‘duty’, ‘custom’, ‘quality’, ‘model’, among others.[20]

Simply put no single (english/western?) word defines the concept of dharma

Therefore, religion != dharma (!= means ' not equals'; I m a programmer ;) )

>A decadent assortment of bricks pretty to the eyes of a human with the GOD idea applied over it
It's the same as seeing anything glossy or shiny. it's immediately associated with wealth because thats how people are conditioned through technology and buildings etc. It's was no different back then. It doesn't need to be that shape, colour, and size. if it were a plain white cube building there would be no more peace or hate on the planet because it's just a structure no different from a skyscraper or an ants nest. It's followed the same risk/effort/time/reward mentality pretty much all livings things abide by because at the end of the day we are literally animals that are just aware that we are aware.

the problem with islam is that the quran is not meant to be interpreted like the bible. it's considered to be the verbatim word of god. so people believe it blindly. there's no real difference between muslims and other people. theyre just completely brainwashed from youth. look at scientology in america. it's like that

cuz soon the good emperor could do this

soon

Why do I need to embrace any religion to have this?

I agree with you. Only difference is Scientology don't try and kill you and blow shit up. Other than they ya its the same.

A wife. Where the fuck do i sign up.

I live in Jordan - Amman, born to a muslim family

the worst thing here are sexual deprivation.
females here are so fucking desperate, men here are fucking horny all the time.
I'm 23 years old and i've never touched boobs.
I've kissed a girl but she fucking feels guilty about it that i can't fucking kiss her
i do so much for her, she thinks she's a motherfucking princess
she thinks she's a goddess and her allah is protecting her fucking nigger ass vigina till marriage.
even though we once kissed and she came while she we were cuddling and she was rubbing her pussy with my thighs.
seriously fuck this place
and fuck the nigger ass women, man here.
I want to leave this place i don't belong here.

This!
Also shit religion.

Same can be said of Christianity

I have all of these things without any religious connections whatsoever.

I am an atheist. Debate me!

First of all Fuck Islam.
Second of all Fuck islam.
Third of all fuck the person who drew these.
Fourth of all fuck Islam one more time just for good measure.

LOOK YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

FEMINISM SAYS THAT ISLAM IS THE MOST CARING ABOUT WOMEN AND WHITE MEN ARE THE LEAST CARING AND MOST PRIVILEGED XD SO YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS SHOULD LAY OFF WHILE ISLAM CODDLES WOMEN AND APPRECIATES THEM FOR THE WONDERFUL SMART INDIVIDUALS THEY ARE :3:3:3 THIS IS WHY ALL WHITE MEN RAPE BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR BUYING US DINNER AND GOING THE FUCK HOME AFTER WITH ALL THAT EXTRA WAGE GAP MONEY LIKE JESUS CHRIST HOW ARE YOU EVEN THAT STUPID DO YOU EVEN CHECK THE MEMES IT PROVES THAT YOUR 'FACTS' LOLOLOLOLOL *EYEROLL* ARE JUST SHIT XD

yes because scientology isnt really about religion. it's about making money. islam is a fire and brimstone old-timey religion just like the other two in the abrahamic family.

oh and btw, I have penile pimples. fuck you god.
i had he opportunity to have sex but i feel so ashamed of my dick that i can't show it to anyone.
if's fucking filled with pimples and it's like 15" so fucking embarrassing.
fuck this earth.

>a wife
Poor grade bait.

can't hear

your distinctions and characterizations are subjective
your narrative is uncompelling, pathetic

>sexual deprivation.
cuz it's against human nature

Read this, o lord of cuts

thats nice

*Cunts

it's against your mom you fucking nigger

I feel you, user, I feel you

Christianity is gay and made for wimps, Islam is the religion of winners. You can still change user

everyone is born a muslim after all :))))

>Islam is the religion of winners
Ottoman Empire certainly didn't win.

Its funny these guys use memes from b and change them to their views. Its almost like they are from reddit. oh wait.