Why don't you own a horse Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a horse Sup Forums?

Horse thread

>Pic related, one of my horses.

Im not an inbred hillbilly

Enought Said

Btw thats gif

>Scrawny ass sceleton

Get yourself a draft. Amazing asses, sweat and poop smells amazing. Huge shitpiles.

Money
Smell
Risk
Time
Use

mine

You don't have to be an inbred hillbilly to own a beauiful creature that can easily get you laid by 18-20 year olds just by mentioning it

I fucked my Horse and now there is a red patch on my bell end.

Fair point
Not that bad, you stop smelling it eventually.
Its not all that risky
Fair point
Fair point
Long horse is long

Probably because you shouldn't fuck your horse

>Pic is my other horse and my pony

We used to have a couple appaloosas growing up.

One of ours was a fucking psycho and one time when my sister was riding the other, the crazy one ran up and spooked the other horse and caused it to buck her off.

>Smell
This nigger thinks horses stink.
Others are good points though.

How much puss is there out in the himalayas nigga? You fucking some yeti daughters?

Why not?

appaloosas are beautiful, I have a Dun Quarter Horse, a Buckskin Quarter Horse and the Pony might be a shetland but I'm not certain
Those my boy are the beautiful hills of Utah
Because you'll get a red patch on your bell end

Can you take a photo of those mountains, I'm well envious. It's a shame it's UTAH though. Also you can't catch anything from fucking a horse so it must be something else

I'm not currently home and it's dark out so there isn't a lot to take pics of. Yeah, UT has beautiful land and shitty people.

I'm gonna look through my gallery and post what I have of our mountains

/thread

This one is a nearly dried up lake a few months back Echo Reservoir

Oh boy one of you
#
#
#
#
I'm really proud of this picture

kek

More of my horses, mountains in the background.

All I've got

why did you fuck it?

I think I have touched your horse...inappropriately.

So not only are you a horse fucker, but you're a gay horse fucker? Interesting.

In Lexington. She was asking for it. I've started using tension grips so next time I can really get up in that shit.

nice horses user! I hope you are good to them, don't forget to cuddle em, give em good food and kisses once in a while :)

Because I totally do

whatever dude

been an English hunter/jumper for years. You pull tons of ass if you are a guy and ride English

Is that your horse?
It looks kinda like a rocky mountain horse.

I've never fucked a gay horse. You're an ass. A donkey even. A friend of mine in college had a little turtle head too. S'okay. Some horses have shallow vags. You'll be fine at 5 in.

beautiful babe! she/he looks so cute and beautiful! wish I had a beautiful horse also!

My horses are all male, so if you fucked one of my horses you're gay and a horse fucker.

I'd like a giant fire breathing steed that shot acid from its eyes and had six testicles.

foxtrotter

Thanks....I bought her for my wife

If I could afford to keep a horse I'd probably doing decent in life providing I'm not a farmer of course. Due to me doing well I'd probably be having a better job too.

Once I'm done in the house, I cant help but nail the other holes. I'm a sex carpenter.

Ah, well it's beautiful, whatever it is.

Horses for the ladies huh? Respectable.

no you have an absolute point...people look way to much at purchase price of horses

the upkeep is the devil on the wallet

My horses cost me nothing, but I do have a hay field of my own to feed from.

As my sister used to own a horse i can tell you in this country it's not cheap; you're looking at like 2k usd a year just for stable and field rental. Then add in the cost of all the food and equipment which, again, aren't cheap in this shitty country, and you spend a fortune.
And i'm not prepared to put in the time, effort or shit shovelling that owning one entails.

Maybe if i had a job that paid me double what i'm on now or i won the lottery i'd get one or two.

because my wife is already kinda jealous that i fuck our dog when she isnt home, i dont think she'd be cool with me having a horse around

Are the Shetland ponies less as they, um, are less big? And can my 7 year old ride one? What if she rides side saddle?

sorry yeah

she is a mare. Her one and only fault is that her ground manners are perfect...BUT when in heat....she gets too lovey....and when she is in heat she seems to have a strong preference for me

Otherwise her ground is flawless

I started riding at 14 and hid that shit like crazy. Didn't want anyone too know I rode English

the my first gf found out....it did not take long to go from "I have a horse" to her response "what are you doing this weekend"

plus the additional benefit of leaving school every other friday "excused" to go to horse shows

pretty nice life

Because horses are a colossal waste of money.

When's the last time you were intimate with your SO?

My field pays for both itself and my horses feed, I make about $200 a year off my hay field and that money goes towards more hay seed.
My pony is great with kids and can be ridden up to 150lbs so I'd say yes, as for cost, they all eat boat loads.
Horses = Free(ish) pussy, I love it.

two weeks ago...but only because she left that night to California to spend Christmas time with her family

otherwise quite frequent

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the riding itself. Clearing a 3 foot rising oxer on a half ton animal is fucking life.

Don't jump anymore. I took a wreck years ago. Broken jaw, dislocated shoulder, dislocated knee, concussion, and knocked some vertabra about.

Constant pain even this long after repairs. I still ride but I can't jump. Afraid if I come off bad enough I am done walking.

Work as a psychotherapist now and I am training and certifying as an EFP Equine Facilitated Psychotherapist

I DONT OWN HORSES BECAUS THER IS TOO MUCH POO AND PEE. ALSO HORSES LIKETO GALLOP. NO HAY

itt white horsefuckers

>ALSO HORSES LIKETO GALLOP
Lmao no shit? Why is that a downside.

yeah to a point.

fucking funny story about my first gf

was chilling at the barn one day, we'd been dating a year and I bought a new mare. This chestnut loved me. I was standing with my back to her stall, door open. Her head reaching around, checking pockets for treats. GF walks up...does the cute voice and says "oh do I get a hug too, Smitten (mare's name)"

She got a foot away and the mare nosed her in the center of the chest, knocked her over

I mean she was fine...bit of a bruise but fucking BLAM BITCH

cleared her ass

It's this thread again. Here's the original unaltered pic.

I don't fuck my horses

dude...you can control a gallop if you aren't an idiot...a lot of times if a fall happens, YOU did something to cause it (if it wasn't the horse getting scared)

Gallop once in a lengthy field on a purebred Quarter Horse, who are faster than thoroughbreds at short distances only, and you pure energy

but where da poo go

your loss m8

Day 1 in new temp stall before we moved

Proud of her...she took 5 minutes and she was cozy

no nerves at all

OP is the original picture, it's my horse. I made this this 3 times total.

How many Crest whitening strips does it take to really prepare a mare for mating? If she wants a cute kid, or pup or colt or whatever.

My guess is 43.

>My field pays for both itself and my horses feed
That's if you can afford to buy a place with lots of land. I maxed out what any bank in this fucking country would give me for a mortgage and i was only just able to afford this shitty house which is less than 500 square feet with a garden about 20 feet long by about 12 feet wide.

You made the picture three times? You must suck at Photoshop.

Nice touch photoshopping all that horse shit into the yard though.

wife on a horse we leased once

god damn gentle monster but when he picked up the trot it felt like a 10,000hp jet engine kicking in

>This nigger thinks horses stink.
because they fucking do. youre exactly like smokers who think your clothes and breath dont fucking stink, you stupid cunt

if youre around it a lot, you dont smell it, hence you dont recognise it

This is true, I've done pretty well for myself though so I do have cash to spend on that kind of stuff.

I mean I made this thread 3 times. My phone hates the word thread for some reason.
OP here, I'll say this is true, they don't smell horribly bad, but they they do smell.

And is it true that stallions sometimes trot around to the front so they dump their seed right into the mare's mane? Sorta like a musky, salty conditioner?

Because I have a girlfriend.

dude....congrats but don't be dumb

dating a rider is insane no matter how you like your relationships

Like em wild? Riders can be freaks in bed
Wanna be romantic? go for a trail ride together
Wanna have fun? Do some lessons together

Male riders can nab women fast

You went in the wrong hole mate.