What do Russians think of North Korea? They share a border, after all. Also...

What do Russians think of North Korea? They share a border, after all. Also, China built an observation tower for tourists next to the North Korea-Russian borders. It's kind of neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/development-policy/news/germany-ranked-5th-in-global-human-rights-violations-business-index/
youtu.be/0P2f92E2SAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That an ugly ass

We usually don't think about them
Slaves from NK sometimes work here in construction, but not really often

they work here for food
NK never flashed in tv news

>China built an observation tower for tourists
South Korea should do that. I'd love to see Kim sperg out over it

doesn't it bother your people that Russia allows basically slave labour?

they are too bothered about themselves to bother about it

No, not really
And if you have a smartphone you are ok with slave labour too

i understand. guess when you are poor, you dont have that much time to bother with other peoples suffering

>a literal german giving people shit for human rights issues

>m-muh nazis
Fuck off

no, unless you're autistic

euractiv.com/section/development-policy/news/germany-ranked-5th-in-global-human-rights-violations-business-index/

>Hardly any country in the world hosts as many companies accused of severe human rights violations as Germany

its ok friend.
That's what Australians call "banter".
This might appear strange to you and me, but they use this to communicate with each other

thank you for your cultural understanding

I think the sooner US squashes them the better. Instead you guys sit and talk and move goalposts.
>Nah, NK doesn't have a nuclear program
>Well, they are highly incompetent and won't be able to advance in their R&D
>Well, despite the latest repurposed submarine-based ballistic missile tests putting Japan within their reach they still can't reach US, so we're good folks
I don't want to reap the consequences of you nuking each other to total annihilation in form of nuclear fallout.

no worries, friend
I am sure that sooner or later, you will learn our customs and be able to communicate with us like other civilized people

US won't do shit because firstly, sandshitholes in middle east are more profitable for now with their oil, secondly, I doubt they want to provoke China too much while already provoking Russia. Right now it's chineese burden and chinks don't give a fuck/don't need potential problem of unemployed norks. Reminder that when germany was reunited after berlin wall fall, west poured lot of cash into east. Chinks aren't good hearted, idealistic volunteers so there is no reason for them to take that burden on themselves.

why cant you guys and the chink squash them?

North Koreas are richer than Americans

youtu.be/0P2f92E2SAk

Just shut up please

Life in NK is better than life in USA or any western european country.

But CNN and Alex Jones told me that there are people dying from starvation there in Pyongyang?! Wtf!

because "the west" will scream about muh ebil russia invading peaceful best korea

because we don't want to waste our money on it

because we can trade this option for something useful instead of just doing it for nothing

They have better cars than the scrap metal vans and mini mopeds people use in my area wtf, no potholes in the roads either

russian Lada on 01-59