What is an atheist explaination on how dead matter came alive, and micro organisms evolved to men?

what is an atheist explaination on how dead matter came alive, and micro organisms evolved to men?

You can ask the priest's dick timmy!
He'll give you the truth and then some!
Btw this is now a JoJo thread

Fuck I forgot the picture

Am I doing it right?

Perfect

Thanks user, here have a hug

" how dead matter came alive"
>RNA World Theory
>Iron Sulfur World Theory

"and micro organisms evolved to men"
>well, you said it yourself: evolution.....

also doesnt have to do anything with atheism......

Dead matter? That means it was once alive.

Idiot.

Christian here, OP doesn't get religion and doesn't understand shit about interpreting the bible. I apologize for the christians who conflate scientific truth with religious truth.

And i also laugh at the retarded atheists who do the same.

sky wizard dun it

A lazy, bearded bum in a toga used magic to animate a lump of mud and sticks. Then, instead of repeating the process, he ripped off a piece off of the first life form to create another for him to fuck.

Explanation for how a god is able to exist?

that is nice to know and as you said it doesnt matter if youre christian or not....
OP is just a kid or stupid.
I
have already told him wich thoughts are out there in the scientific comunity about how Life could have come to be on earth

Man must sacrifice if he wants a companion/wife/to reproduce. That's why Eve's created out of Adam's rib.
Some also interpret it as women being intrinsic parts of men, as in men are incomplete without one. Other extrapolate it to mean we are incomplete if we are alone, the same but gender neutral.

I subscribe to the sacrifice interpretation.

some also try to interpret the thing metaphorically and not literally as that is a clear sign of the lack of knowledge.

your incapable of understanding

The thing is that, in the time it was written and for a long time after, people were meant to take it litterally. So the """fundamentalists""" do that instead of thinking for two minutes.

how does a stupid microbe know how to evolve to men or other complex being? Why does dead matter tend to build rna? OP is not religious btw.

... they can make life out of non living hydrogen and plasma m8

doesnt " tend" to build rna.... its a numbers game and the chances of rna randomly occurring are minuscule... but in a vast ocean there are enough chances for it to happen

>how does a stupid microbe know
there's one of your problems

"how does a stupid microbe know how to evolve to men or other complex being? "
sorry but there is no short answer. you need to give more specific questions. If you want to understand evolution, research it.
If you want to understand what is essential so that life can reproduce in a way of which function it needs you need to do research as this is not clear yet.
If you want to understand Life as it is better study biology or try to understand genetics and how cells live and try to understand RNA World Theory or Iron sulfur world theory.

"Why does dead matter tend to build rna"
it doesnt. only if you have the right molecules in the right place under the right circumstances. and the double strand is energetically cheaper because of the H- bonds.