What made you give up on having a real life, Sup Forums?

What made you give up on having a real life, Sup Forums?

I'm 35, make 3 figures a year in network engineering, and I gave up because a woman I married lost her shit to depression. I did what I could to help, but I sank into my own fail with booze during that fight. I went from a good home and plenty of money to living in a fucking ghetto with niggers to try and assuage her fears. We're still together and I'd do it again, but damn it sucks, all this work, to die of cirrhosis in mah fifties in a shithole nobody heard of full of people who can't fucking find work at Target.

So, Sup Forums, why did you fail? What made you give up? C'mon, tell us your fails.

The root of your failure is because of your choices, nobody else's.

Is this pasta?

No.

But holy shit, CHECK THEM.

Fail thread is GET thread

As a failed engineer i say fuck you how the fuck did you let this happen to you man..... its ok......you still have credentials to come back from it all

Mine were not granted because i was stupid and unpopular. Id give anything to go back

I didn't fail at engineering you dumb faggot. I failed at family life. My career is still nominally intact, it's just the last thing to go before the booze and drugs catch up to me.

Three figures.........you sure you didnt fuck it up?

3 figures a year??

Maybe he is H1B

lmao

I am sick of fucking ideologies.

Its easy man....all up to you really, ignore the damage already done, and do everything to get to where you want to be.

Stop drinking......cirrhosis is a bitch and it won't heal at your age but.....sure as fuck wont get worse if you stop drinking....

Focus on your job and on YOU, if your girl is bringing you down......is she worth your life.....if she's dragging you down into an abyss.....she probably is not worth it man

I'll lose it eventually. I've lost control of my drinking and I'm up to about 3 cases of beer a week. The biofam thinks the shit is together but they suspect from my drunk Facebook posts that things are not right, they just don't get how completely fucking off the rails things really are. It's a matter of time before the job realizes how fucked I am.

>file for divorce
>remortgage your house
>move to a city
>date immigrant teen golddiggers
>???
>PROTIP

You have kids?

>date immigrant teen golddiggers
become Trump :>

No sir

3 figures is less than 1k a year. Am i missing something or do you make less than minimum wage?

If you're making three figures you're making less than $1,000 per year. Since math isn't your strong suit I can see why you're getting fucked so hard in that line of work.

dubbldubs of truth, but I cannot oblige

Gonna die before I give up the bitch. She had a fucked up early life and she's trying hard to make it, need to give her that chance because she's got more potential than me.

Samefag

the rape, or whatever he did and the car accident. all i do is go to the gym and rehab. on my days off i usually stay home, walk.

Then you havent fucked up yet....

Seriously man, you're an engineer in the US, stop the drinking, stop the drugs, focus on you man, and slowly but surely you wont ever see b again!

Fuck dude if my fat ass could lay off twinkies for a year and lose over 70 pounds (1/3 of my body weight). You can stop the addictive shit using your rational mind, ignore the emotional bullshit......again i would do anything to not have fucked up in undergrad, as an engineer i wouldnt be where i an now, cleaning dog shit for a living and using zero of my slowly decaying intellect.

Chin up, fuck the bitch bringing you down, she and no one in this world is as important as you man, man it up cut the shit out and get back to a life you can agree with. Not for anyone's sake but your own. (Ie stop looking for validation from fam/friends/wife (your fb comments make me think you do this....and this post))

>Not for anyone's sake but your own.
Things Sup Forums can never understand.

I will die for someone else, fuck you all got?