Why is this country so hyped up? This place is a fucking shithole, it's just one boring giant farm. The US, UK, Germany...

Why is this country so hyped up? This place is a fucking shithole, it's just one boring giant farm. The US, UK, Germany, Sweden shit on this country. Seriously there is nothing to do here but waste away in a shitty little pub, and everyone looks like a potato. Do not waste your pesos going here you, will regret it very much. It's just a crappier version of the UK. No wonder all the Irish fled to the US.

It's comfy

It's good to live in but I don't see the appeal in coming here as a tourist unless you're somehow an eireboo

I am Greek

>Literally lives in a desert surrounded by Indian and Paki expats
What is the definition of shithole in your opinion?

Honestly? I agree. Scotland is superior

B-but muh celtic aesthetics!

Irish people on Sup Forums are always butthurt and grumpy. I wish they got rangebanned.

Northern Ireland > the repooblic of direland

It's comfy sure but if you've travelled anywhere else it's boring as fuck...
Honestly with the depressing weather too, why would you go to Ireland?

Yeah just seems like only the Irish can truly love Ireland

The Indians and Pakis if they're lower class you just see them working on construction, and if they're upper class they're fine to be around. Also there are many different nationalities here (you can find Russian neighbourhoods etc.), I like the 'world citizen' vibe.

Scotland is based, it's Ireland done right.

>This place is a fucking shithole, it's just one boring giant farm.
Seeing that this is not a good thing to you is a five demonstration of how and why your culture is fucked.

Urbanization is the real global cancer.

Ireland is comfy, their rural areas are nice. But I agree with you.

In Dublin, at night, there is not much to do other than drink at their (very good) pubs

fine* demonstration

>Urbanization is the real global cancer

>city fag
>relies on others for everything
>not the definition of cucked

>if you've travelled anywhere else it's boring as fuck
But that makes travelling to another country all the more fascinating.

Ireland is like that friendly neighbour you like to talk to when you're not going off to a party or something.
All the big, internationally relevant countries are too crowded, too in your face.

Ahh yes that's why everyone goes to Nebraska to stare at the endless cornfields.

I miss Ireland. England is such a fucking shithole

That you don't realize how dependent on cities you are to live a regular life. You're cucked without even knowing it, you ignorant cuck.

I live in a town with over 20k inhabitants and there's literally nothing a city could offer that'd convince me to travel away.

a good job?

You're not getting the point. Even not living in a city you benefit from the industries that are centered there. You gain more luxuries than you realize by osmosis

England is nice to live in outside of London and there is tons to see and do in London anyway. Also the weather is not as terrible as Ireland

You can find good jobs in Irish towns, the standard of living is high but if you're not Irish you'll get sick of life in Ireland eventually

>terrible
You mean cold and rain? I fucking love that weather. Warm weather is shite.

potatoes lul

I prefer overcast days because I get to wear my comfy coat and I look whiter.

What would a sand nigger know about good countries

I am Greek.

same thing

>Scotland is based, it's Ireland done right.

You are retarded. There's literally nothing based about Scotland.

Rorke

Growing up in a small irish town must be so stimulating, who wouldn't want to spend their youth doing nothing other than walking aimlessly around town smoking and drinking €2 cider from a plastic bottle

Then is a good thing I don't live in Nebraska.
>don't work in a city
>don't live within 100 miles of any city with a +100k population
>the closest city officially speaks a different language
I really don't depend much on cities, and, should the grid go down, I'll get by.
There's no job that's worth the aggravation of living in a city or the suburbs.

the fox and the grapes

We're not talking about growing up somewhere. This site is +18.
Besides, who gives a fuck about the feelings of kids? Parents today are cucks.

Glasgow and Edinburgh are great cities to visit and the highlands are nice if you're an outdoors person

I wouldn't know, I wasted my childhood playing video games.

No, they're really not. Ask Scottish people and they'll tell you that they're shitholes.

Neither did you answer my point.

You clearly don't really know anything about the UK.

I lived in Birmingham for 2 years, Scotland is fine, it's not England-tier but not that bad either

My wife liked living in Edinburgh for her uni term abroad.

this

Ireland and Scotland both have easier and greater amounts of welfare compared England so I really don't see the problem

No, Scotland is just as bad. But I'm not willing to get into a bickering match over this.

The people are the same and the weather is the same. The UK and Ireland are both full time the brim with exact same gormless cretinous retards, no matter where you go. I'm surprised you say you spend two years in the UK and you think the way you do.

What state does she come from?

>full time
*full to the brim

>What state does she come from?
New York (affluent NYC suburb), and we currently live in Vermont.

It's literally just amerilards hyping it up

>Birmingham

You have my condolences

Farms are pretty to drive by and feed our people, but they're not really fun to visit.

Cities and state parks are where the fun stuff is. I love nature, but farms aren't really the kind of nature you can enjoy as a tourist.

You got scammed by the Viking boat tour in Dublin didn't you

Only countries hating on ireland are the uae,the uk and the netherlands all countries full to the brim with disgusting muslims while ireland is still 99% white hmmm really make you think

Why do you keep talking about us?
We're irrelevant on the world stage.
Sure we're the last celtic nation and have banned abortions but besides that I don't see why you'd pay us any mind.

Could you fuck off talking about us all the time it's annoying.

You have a lot of nice welfare, even people on minimum wage live a very nice life in Ireland, can afford a house a car etc. Here however none of that is possible, no benefits allowed, living in parents house till 40 years old

because

"I'm Irish"

why britain hate ireland

they hate us cause they ain't us

You're right, nobody should come here. Keep out, Gaels only.

I am 1/999999999999999999999 Irish.

OP shut up u faggot. Ireland is awesome country with great culture and good jobs ;----D

>tfw chink
>tfw study and learn gaelic for six months because it said it was their official language
>tfw go to ireland
>noone speaks it

No, go away. I'm sick of Polish being the second most spoken language, I JUST WANT US TO SPEAK IRISH AGAIN.

why u hurt my feelings ;( i just wanna work hard ;---D

When I was in Ireland (butifel country you got there mate) Irish people told me to remember 'póg mo thóin' just in case, mo chara ;)

tremendous post

it's "a chara" not "mo chara"

we dont

Noted. So it's not 'mo dheartháir' but 'a dheartháir' ?

so do it
obviously people dont care enough about it to speak it after school

agree desu

If you are speaking to your bother in the English sense of "Hello, my brother", yes. 'a' is used to address people.

Go raibh maith agat
(pronounciation is a bitch)

t. yu ming

>tfw there's a pole in this thread that speaks more Irish than I do

pls learn irish and be a patriot

>depressing weather
That's the comfiest thing. Why would anyone like to live in a hot sandy shithole?

>Glasgow and Edinburgh are great cities

If you're a middle class student maybe. Most people with any sense leave this shithole ASAP. Scotland's average IQ is literally one of the lowest in the UK due to smart people getting the fuck away from here.

>if you're not Irish you'll get sick of life in Ireland eventually

How long did you live here for?

Also Green shit> Sandy shit

>EU cracks down on their tax scheme
>American companies all leave
>Country goes to shit

Where did you go? My entire life has been one fun city romp and very good so far

Lived in Ireland for 8 years as a kid and loved it, came back recently to visit a friend and was a bit disappointed tbqh

Is fada liom uaim Éire ;__;
Is breá liom tú mo glas sheod
(I'm trying)

the EU has no power over members' tax arrangements, Ireland can continue to have a 12.5% rate of corporation tax and the EU can do nothing

And Ireland has had tax laws like that since before joining the EU (see Shannon free trade zone) so really if the EU didn't like it they should have said so back then

Our biggest fear is if the Brits start doing it.

where did you live? Its fine 2bh

I don't get how its hyped up, but our scenery is pretty gud

>ireland
Bit of a meme country tbqh.

>the EU has no power over members' tax arrangement
for now

Actually, Ireland have a druids and mage warriors. Also old ancient buildings.

Croatia? More like No-Way-tia

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37220799

Ireland showed to Great Britain a good fight. Ireland always will be relevant as true warriors.

Ireland more like Direland, heh.

*countries

And I'm sure they loved you down south you Muslim scum

>they hate us because they anus
fix'd

it is the nature of the Germanic to hate the righteous

Let's go over this again; the EU has no power to decide the tax laws of an EU country. If however certain tax arrangements between states and individual companies breach other EU laws, then the EU can rule against it. But not against the tax laws themselves.

The case you mentioned was because Ireland (allegedly) unfairly favoured Apple over everyone else. Ireland can (and will) still be a low-corporation-tax state at 12.5% and the EU can do nothing to stop it. Ireland's tax laws haven't changed after that ruling, nor do they have to.

You are liked