So I am very likely to relocate to Berlin for work reasons

So I am very likely to relocate to Berlin for work reasons.

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-jews-no-longer-safe-due-to-anti-semitism-and-deteriorating-security-a6823216.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a jew?

Ah no. I just picked a random picture.
I'm Portuguese.

then dont worry, you will be fine

actual portuguese or "muh heritage"?

I have a friend in Berlin, he says it's a great city. Plenty of English but obviously he is still learning the language

There's a sizeable Israeli diaspora in Berlin and they have no problems afaik.

Quit LARPing, Hans.

the locals leave them alone because they look like them

What about them refugees?

110% Portuguese, been living in Sydney for 4 years.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-jews-no-longer-safe-due-to-anti-semitism-and-deteriorating-security-a6823216.html

it's probably turks

what about them?

>What about them refugees?
not an issue at all

All those terror and rape attacks last year. My buddy was coming with me but his wife fears for her kids.

I'm not overly fazed but I don't like brown people.

dont worry, i am sure they will confuse you for one of their own and let you in peace

>portuguese
>"I don't like brown people"

I'm not brown though.

I used to work in a college and all the muslim students were shitty and rude. As bad as Indians.

2bh, i dont think you will interact with refugees much.
You might see some women in headscarfs in shops or public transportation, but thats about it

I see that in Sydney, fair enough.

It's the men I fucking hate. This guy wouldn't shake my hand after I bought something from him.

are you a grill?
it is culturally inapropriate for a muslim to shake a womans hand, i think

Yeah I'm a grill. Never experienced this before because Portugal is good kebab remover. This was in Australia.

Even though I am far from being a feminist, I was offended. He was this dark dank son of a bitch that thinks is superior to me?

pls be in berlin

also, i dont think he sees it as a sign of supperiority, it just didn't occure to him to shake the hand of a woman. Same way French greet each other with kisses on cheeks, but we dont

Someone not wanting to shake your hand is probably the worst that can happen to you. Even that probably won't happen because most of our brown peoole are turks and they're usually pretty moderate, it's worse in France.

pls be in south sydney

I see your point.
Yes Berlin.

No other demographic is as hindered by their religion as Islam.

Rockdale is South Sydney aww shit

France is lost, no point setting foot or stopping over. Seriously, Air France is SHIT

All the Turks I know here are pretty cool. Girls are very pretty.

>Girls are very pretty.
why would you care?

Aesthetics?

Guys are not.

oh i see. I already thought you wanted to come to Germany and steal our girls

Naw man. I just want a cozy place and nice bier.

then you gonna like Berlin.
Although, if you want really good Beer, you should visit Bavaria

As long as it's not highway robbery to live in like Sydney is.

And nightlife is cozy neon cyberpunk like with lots of asian food. This is the best part of Sydney.