Use tinder

>use tinder
>swipe for 3 months each day until I hit the limit
>2 matches
>1 said she swiped wrong
kill me

people even say I look good and that I got a lot of muscles. I haven't had a gf in 6 years.

why are you looking for a girlfriend on tinder?

>damn, lightning striking twice in the same spot is more likely than you getting 2 matches.
>time to talk to that 1 match

at least you're not tyler1

hehe xd

I'm looking for something like a date or just someone to talk to there. I'm trying to talk to girls at work and at the gym but no sucess.

What the fuck is wrong with your head? Looks like horns are about to grow out of the side.

If I were him I'd have bailey atleast.

Tinder only works if you're good looking and just want to get laid

t. semi good looking and want to get laid, so I've only hooked up a couple times off tinder

Are you the other Hodge twin that they keep locked in the basement??

if pic related is you there is no surprise

Head muscles don't count

a true alpha doesnt use tinder

Grow your hair out and hide that God damn

pic related is loltyler1

You useless fat shitpile of autism. Seriously you match with nobody I can explain why. 1) no other human has the same ammount of chromosomes as you 2) they can see the downs a mile away 3) the only one swiped wrong because she lacks the basic mental capacity to see the difference between left and right. 4) this is the best you can hope for and she's more retardo than you. You'll be fine though, the aspbergers doesn't allow you to feel real emotion so you won't feel as hurt as a normal human being.

People say I look intimidating so it's not easy. I'm not really someone to do mean shit, I like to listen to alternative rock and just chill with friends. Good grades and good body like what the fuck is this life.

Shut the fuck up you fucking niggerloving piece of shit. I've killed 2 people in my life and one of them was my mum you fucking kike.

wow... not even the bots are interested in you...
I get a few matches each night, not counting the bots...

Nah I killed your mum when i speared her with my manroot.

käft på dig ditt jävla inavel :)

installed it days ago, got around 200 matches but actually would only date 5-8 of them

Ahhhahaha you keep telling yourself that you little autism ridden manchild. Where did you kill them? At Chucky cheese when you fell on them and asserted the complete weight of a small apartment building on your mom and your special reject helper dog? Have a word with yourself you weeby basement dweller cunt faggot nigger

SHUT UP ! SHUT TEH FUCK UP YOU FUCK FYOYU DONT FUCKIGN KNOW ABNYTHING YOU CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT123E

Umad?

You look very masculine. Girls want little feminine cucks that they can text with for 3 months before exposing their tits on skype for some virtual gold.
Just hit up a club. And wear a god damn hat and smile possibly?

Have you considered talking to fat women?

You mean if I like my women T H I C C?

yes I've tried, fucked one whale and it was just awkard and I said I felt sick afterwards and I went home.

Looks like we found your first problem.
You use internet meme words like "thicc".
You must be at least half autistic or underage b&.

Work on not being autistic first.

>2016
>not running it down mid

T H I C C

What does that mean?

wonder how frequent skulls like this points on the head egg shaped skulls, narrow on top & bottom indicate a predilection to sociopathy

hi dadler1

Well for starters let your hair grow a little because that isn't given you any favors. Also let your beard grow as well.

Pic or it didnt happen.

You look like Vin Diesel held in a sneeze in a cartoon, nigga.

At least he's not thelegend27.

First off, grow some fucking hair to hide that monstrosity. Then consider talking to that one match because it may be fate giving you a sign

go to the pub youll have better luck there

>swipe for 3 months each day

/thread

Kekd

Your head has the shape of an anal plug.

Savage

Yo dude, legit you look like a character from Ark Survival

Tyler1 the geodude is that you buddy?

What's your name, prisoner?

hehexd