DC vs Marvel

I want to settle this once and for all Sup Forums.

That's a very broad question OP

Do you mean in terms of comics?
Movies?
TV shows?
Who would win in a fight?

DC is OP, but Marvel is stacked. Could go either way tbqh fampais

Their movies are utter shit through and through for a variety of reasons, draining resources from potential movies that could challenge the medium instead of placate the audience.

Also, though I know you don't read comics.

It's settled then.

Snyder is the fucking man

>CAP: "Sorry about that, let me buy you another."
>SUPES: "Don't worry about it, accidents happen. By the way, I'm a big fan."
>CAP: "Thank you, actually, you've always been an inspiration to me."

Marvel's for numale cuck redditors like Devin Faraci

>Iron Man wearing his full kit out to the bar
>not even taking his helmet off
>same with Wolverine

Marvel fags in a nutshell
*gif related*

DC is for people who eat feces and claim it's chocolate.

OP here, what about TV shows?

Daredevil >>>> CW shit

So your dad?

Theoretically Hulk alone would take any of them out one on one. They've toned him down for the movies, but at his strongest he's no match.

If we're talking Age of Apocalypse Wolverine or Wolverine kills the universe... He's a very formidable fighter.

Batman alone wouldn't last. Green Lantern is a bit of a wild card, but I could see Spider-man Taking him out.

DC TV shows are shit compared to Marvel's

both are shit

and marvel vs dc threads/wars are the worst kind of cancer

Marvel has the better movies.
Comics are about equal.
DC has the best rack. I don't know how they got away with power girl's costume way back when, but oh my.

Checkmate, Marvelfags.

I agree with you actually. Hulk is so underrated with his actual strength. Both Thor and Hulk could take out Supes and/or Wonder Woman no problem.

Spiderman is much stronger than people think, his strength and intelligence are always compared to the movies but in the comics, he's way more powerful in both those ways. He'd easily be able to take down Batman and Green Lantern.

>Checkmate
>BvS

You should actually read some critic reviews on the movie. While you're at it, compare them to the Civil War reviews.

>Hulk is so underrated with his actual strength. Both Thor and Hulk could take out Supes and WW

Not a chance, I grew up reading marvel and I know this is total bullshit

Fuck off Lex

>I grew up reading marvel and I know this is total bullshit

> Hulk is literally indestructible
> Hulk can regenerate
> Immune to heat vision
> Has torn planets in two
> Only gets stronger

Checkmate, DCfags

>Supes: I have a feeling this happens often given the proximity of the tables. I'll just move ours to the right a bit more. I'm sure the owner won't mind. You owe me a drink though haha.
>Cap: Hey Tony, can you buy the house a round?
>Tony: I could buy the bar itself if you guys want to party all night...Orgy?
>Everyone: Orgy

Even though he's doing memelifts, at least Snyder is lifting. The Russo brothers and Whedon are literally nerds.

People in that room that have taken down the Hulk:

>Spiderman
>Capt America
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Superman
>Batman

Just because he's the strongest doesn't mean he can't lose.

All of these questions and arguments were answered already by the writers. Anyone who hasn't read Avengers v Justice League or Marvel v DC or the other crossovers isn't qualified to talk.

Prime/Golden Age Supes > Speed Force Flash > Prep-time Batman > Worldbreaker Hulk > Current Supes > Thor > WW > Smart Hulk > Powergirl > Martian Manhunter > Rogue > Green Lantern > Aquaman > Spiderman > Wolverine > Human Batman = Capt.America > Black Widow

Also,

I have fun with Marvel movies despite their formulaic habits. Right now DC has me depressed with their 2nd strike. Please for the love of god get your shit together WB

What's better; shit or shit?

Depends on who shows up. World Breaker Hulk is one of the few earth based heroes that could take Supes out.

but if my nigga Prime shows up all bets are off.

just what the jews would have you do

are those crossfit plates? smdh

zero

Silver Surfer and Green Lantern fought two times to my knowledge, the first was a tie before they teamed up, the second had SS winning. Tho he fought Kyle Rayner - not Hal Jordan.

Either way, he barely stands up to Thor, let alone to the god-heroes of DC.

Cap would apologies and Superman would say it was his fault for putting his drink near the pool table.

They then become friends.

the ones at my gym are different widths but different colours aswell - think they're olympic style. Not sure if Zachs crossfit though being all black, you could be right

I'm pretty sure Superman could take out that whole room save for maybe Rogue, in which case WW would take her.

Batman with prep time would beat out all of Marvel

>There will never be a Beta Ray Bill in the movies

Marvel has their own master of Prep time.

>he's doing memelifts

> Deadlifts, been around since the 70s

As in Thanos has been prepping for like 10 movies?

Martian Manhunter could take out everyone in that room aside from Hulk and Iron Man. Every psychic that's tried to fuck with Hulk's mind goes insane or catatonic and Iron Man has psy blockers built into his armor.

Flash could clear the room though.

Yes. DC heroes in comics are ridiculously overpowered compared to Marvel's main lineup.

Doom is better - he at least can hold onto success instead of fucking his own self over every time. Still waiting for the Dr. Doom/Batman crossover.

>I knew you would do that, allowing me to perfectly plan how to stop you, Doom!
>I planned on this defeat, and it has only furthered this previously unknown, even grander plan of conquest!

Every shit who wears gloves, back belt and even brings chalk will do a deadlift for the sake of doing one rep lifting the heaviest possible in the most awkward fashion. And then they realise they're an inch shorter a month later.

Not got a problem with the exercise but the shits who have ruined it It has become a memelift

Barry takes out Superboy Prime on his own. Speed Force hax > silver age Superman hax.

why does superman have rabies?

>Speed Force Flash > Prep-time Batman
Literally meaningless. Unless you're the writer.

>Marvel v DC
The fans voted for Supes. Who's the top seller in history. No surprise there.

>Also, This sub sucks. You want another Ghostbusters cuck thread?

Isn't Superman vulnerable to magic? Mjolnir would have shattered his hand.

Not rabies, he's just a Superdick.

>Literally meaningless. Unless you're the writer.
Literally what I said
>already decided by the writers

>The fans voted for Supes. Who's the top seller in history. No surprise there.
Doesn't matter how it came about, it happened. It has also happened more than once. Like pic related - when Hulk ALMOST moved Superman with his strength. Not even talking about hurting him, the "duel" was to see if Superman would move.

>You want another Ghostbusters cuck thread?
You see me replying here, don't you?

Magic affects him the same as everyone else, he isn't particularly weak to it. If he were to try to pick up Mjolnir, he wouldn't be able to (unless he were worthy, which he almost certainly would be, but maybe red kryptonite Superman).

I don't remember if Superman was "known" to have that ability when A vs JL came out, or if they explained it with crossing the universe. For instance in the Marvel reality Flash couldn't access the Speed Force - he ran about as fast as Quicksilver. However this is comics and there's no such thing as consistency because in Marvel v DC Flash's top speed was at speed of light compared to Quicksilver's 5-10X speed of sound (IIRC).

mjolnir is advanced science

Leave Wonder Woman to me.

>not preferring the tasteful, patrician blend of DC and Marvel

>Super-soldier
>Dark Claw
>Iron Lantern
>Skulk
>Spiderboy
>Thorion
>Speed Demon
>Aqua-Mariner

>Doesn't matter how it came about, it happened.

Yes, exactly. In this case it happened because they fought under a power-dampener, so Superman was at human-strength.

You going to bring up this one next?

Black Panther will fuck Lois Lane and Wonder Woman.

Or rather, I should say it happened because Ali refused to let DC use his likeness unless he won the match, so they explained it with a power dampener.

In the Superman/Hulk thing, it happened because the fans voted for it, and they explained it by HAVING SUPERMAN KNOCK OUT THE HULK.

so?
you do know Hulk takes time to build up his power level each fight right? He can and has got his ass handed to him like that before.

In the Amalgam Universe, Black Panther and Mr. Terrific merge to become Terrifically Black - then he fucks Lois Lane, WW, and Powergirl.

>you do know Hulk takes time to build up his power level each fight right?
Which is why he's been beaten so many times, why he isn't the OP ally who wipes out everyone in that room, and why most iterations of the Hulk don't come anywhere near DC heroes. You'll note where I put Worldbreaker Hulk in that power ranking. But that iteration doesn't apply - he's sitting around obviously not-mad in a bar. And since he isn't mad, but still the Hulk, we can see he's an iteration that merged with Bruce Banner's intellect - which is significantly less strong than non-merged Hulk, and DOESN'T have the infinite madder=stronger loop.

Any more obscurity you want to bring in? This is fun for me.

Yes.
Who is a better journalist?
Parker
Kent
Jerusalem

your daily reminder DCucks

>we can see he's an iteration that merged with Bruce Banner's intellect - which is significantly less strong than non-merged Hulk

That's not Joe in the image (he's the only version definitely underpowered) - there are iterations of Banner/ Hulk that still have his ever increasing power gauge.

DC is fucking ridiculous. If Batman had no prep time, he would get his ass beat by almost anyone. With Ironman on Marvel's side, I'm pretty sure Tony would find a way to get his hands on some Kryptonite and fuck up Superman.

Btw, Sentry.

Top Kek.

wew lad that some SHIT art

The Question

>he's the only version definitely underpowered
Nonsense. Besides, this doesn't change the liability of having to charge up.

>If Batman had no prep time
Again, already noted in my ranking. And Sentry isn't in the room. No one wants to have a drink with him, he'd either cry or destroy the world.

Wait, he's a private eye, not a reporter.

I still prefer my answer.

Nope, right the first time, he IS an investigative journalist.

>the old rottentomatoes broken record argument
lmao

Not a liability, he has unlimited strength. At his standing power level he's matched with Supes.

No, his strength is potentially unlimited, that is VERY different. And it is a liability, considering it has allowed someone as underpowered as Captain America to knock him out.

>At his standing power level he's matched with Supes.
Every instance of them fighting shows this to be not true.

both comics have been shit for a while
i suppose the most 'exciting' thing used to be cyclops/x-men/avengers shenanigans but since then there's been nothing

as far as dc, earth one is pretty decent

generally, it's less a function of what company it is and more of who's writing, how much free reign they get

No serial cape comic is worth reading other than to keep up with the character lore. They're worse than soap operas.

Plenty of comics don't have ~60 years of legacy to shit them down.