/got/ general

REEEE, THE STARKS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It's not fair

>Cersei
>being capable of mustering up a force to counter the North and the Vale after killing his alliance with the Tyrells, and the rest of the Reach who are loyal to them, as well as any competent leader who actually could

Freys a shit, and with Walder dead the Riverrun will all be up in arms again, and I don't think the Baratheons exist anymore, and all she has are her Lannister soldiers and the houses loyal to them in the Westerlands. Maybe the houses of the Crownlands but the show doesn't give a shit about them.

Azor Meera!

Based Preston

azor baelish

All right boys, it's that time yet again. Let's play a quick roleplaying game.

You're Brother Lancel
You get charged with bringing the Queen Mother to her trial since she didn't show up for it
You exit the Sept
You then see some random little kid running down the stairs

Do you:
>A: Ignore the little faggot
>B: Bring your bros with you to chase him because he's kind of suspicious, completely abandoning your entire purpose
>C: Tell your bros to do the task you were charged with and then proceed to chase that little fucker down dark alleyways and corridors completely alone because lol why not?
>D: Find a breastplate stretcher

she's going to send jaime north with the lannister army where he'll reunite with brienne where they fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

If the plot demands it, she will teleport to Winterfell with an army ready to fight.

B, could be cersei glamoured, why else would he run away?

>E: What kind of double-date trial starts without one of the defendants? Bone up on your Westerosi civil law.

If the plot made sense, Jaime would fucking kill her in the first episode of the next episode for doing the shit he actively tried to prevent in the rebellion.

She has the largest Army in the 7 kingdoms besides Dany's meme army. All she'd need to do is stroll up and take a shit on Winterfell and it'd be over quickly. The problem is it'd take a long while to actually march all that way and we have no reason to expect Jon to just "LOL LETS INVADE THE SOUTH XDDD" out of nowhere.

>implying Littlefinger isn't the endgame human big bad

see you in season 8 guys

aerys wanted to blow the entire city up, cersei saved it by killing the sycophants, the greedy and the ruthless.

Well she may be the mad queen now but he still loves her, it will take a while for him to get over it.

Which episode of Season 7 will Littlewanger die in?

>implying Jamie ISN'T going to kill Cersei

even the plebs that only watch the show can see this one coming

but not before he has to kill brienne in a fight

She killed the innocent as well. RIP Bernie, may you redistribute all the wealth in the hall of the Drowned God. You truly paid the iron price.

>F: I abandon the sparrows and go back to fucking Cersei while Jaime is gone

The Tyrells have the biggest army.
You know, the guys whose family members she betrayed and blew up.

Episode 6

I'm expecting Dany to lay siege on King's Landing, making her too busy to deal with the north, unless she splits her forces or Dany's fleet somehow takes fucking forever to get to Blackwater or decides to land somewhere else to delay the damn confrontation.

I'd fucking LOVE to see this, holy shit.

was he even devoted? it seemed he was a demagogue, they didn't really develop him enough if so.

I think he'll try to force his fat chode up Sansa's firm arse, she'll turn around and strangle him with her long hair

Dany has dragons. In the words of based Baratheon General

>There's not going to be a siege, your grace

So now that we know Petyr's le epik scheme was just to get the iron throne, it's pretty much confirmed he isn't endgame right?

The "game of thrones" is just a red herring r-right?

The whole point of the series isn't just to find a "good king" right?

There must be a deeper story here right?

;_;

Jaime has literally said that the Tyrell Army is smaller than the Lannister Army at the current moment.

This seems likely, though Euron may disrupt this. Perhaps if he does Dany will need to land somewhere else and march. Maybe the Stormlands?

thick.

>he kills Cersei
>He is now King Jamie Lannister, first of his name
>Marries dany
>jon and fuck off in the north because no one cares about that arid winter wasteland

He's devoted, he just probably hates royals and nobles and wants to cut them down a notch.

not sure
either A or D

Petyr's plan might actually be a deep level ruse.

Petyr hasn't even begun to peak. Game of Thrones? Try bigger. Game of WORLDS

What? How could the reach army possibly be smaller? Tyrell men have fought in one battle the entire war.

Dude spent time smelly and poor going around giving poor folks soup. How the fuck would he ever have predicted that Cersei would screw up and give him that chance at power?

I firmly believe he was indeed devout. Whether you agree with his morals is a different story, tho.

>Jaime not bending the knee to a stronger woman who can boss him around like the handless bitch that he is

>REEEE, THE STARKS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

do normies even understand the memes they steal?

Who knows? He ascended to a higher plane of existence right before he would have to tell us his totally coherent and consistent motives.

He can't kill her right away because Cersei still has main character plot armor.

He will when Dany arrives and Cersei chooses to burn down King Slanding over handing it over to the younger more beautiful queen that has come to take her spot.

i suppose, it just seemed in some scenes that he would be happy to ignore sins (Jaime in the sept)
and pride (his smugness over Tommen joining the crown and faith)

like said though that doesn't raelly mean he wasn't devoted

no

Here's the thing, the twist if you will; he's devout sure - but not to the Seven! He was an agent. An agent of... The White Walkers

The endgame is he wants to make a republic, with checks and balances to prevent crazy bitches like Cersei from getting power making the King or Queen as a figurehead.

Petyr is a hero or Oliver Cromwell, who knows.

R'Hllor Hungers, indeed

He was human after all, I think he mentions a few times that he sins himself. But yeah even though we'll never know for sure I'd hedge bets that he actually believed in what he said for the most part. Probably had a problem with the nobles being greedy insane assholes, but by this point who wouldn't?

Their forces were undoubtedly rolled into the troops fighting Robb, and Stannis probably ended up inheriting at least a good number of them, who them went and got blown up at Blackwater.

Even still, Lannister troops are better than Tyrell ones.

There's no fucking way it's bigger than the Reach army if it's just the Westerlands, maybe if you count the Crownlands and Stormlands as well, but the Stormlands aren't even in the game anymore, all Baratheons are dead.

wh-what kind of sins did he commit

>How could the reach army possibly be smaller?
Dunno but when Jaime and Cersei talked with Tyrells Jaime said that Reach army is only second size in Westeros. And after this episode Lannister's army didn't have casualties.

What was implied by this line?

->

When I say the Lannister Army I mean their combined military force from the Westerlands, Crownlands, and Stormlands, not just the Westerlands. The Riverlands is also still theirs but it's hard to discern what the hell is going to happen in the Riverlands. We also don't know if all of Dorne and the Reach will even back up Dany. The Sands are bastards and the Hightowers fucking hate dragons.

why does this promo pic look like sansa hates it but then she looked into it in the actual episode?

different takes?

Well in other times his clibing of the ladder might've gotten him a lot of stuff, but not when people need a strong leader to take them into battle.

Petyr can't lead, but he'd scheme to be the head anyway and replace the person everyone does want to follow into battle, which will cause him to die. He has to play by their rules now with the Walkers coming.

>Their forces were undoubtedly rolled into the troops fighting Robb
The Tyrells' whole thing is their unwillingness to do anything more than nominally support their kings, why would they risk their men when they control the food to KL and have the larger army? Lannisters can't bully them like the rest of the families.

>Stannis probably ended up inheriting at least a good number of them, who them went and got blown up at Blackwater.
Stannis specifically doesn't inherit any of them; Loras flees with the reachmen before he arrives.

>Even still, Lannister troops are better than Tyrell ones.
Tired men worn down from years of combat versus fresh armies barely even touched.

Jaime really says that the reach has a smaller army? Hopefully they'll explain it next season.

She couldn't not enjoy getting pashed by CIA
Every actress has her limits!

Gendry return when?

Probably. Or maybe they took the pic when she pulls away at the very end.

She enjoyed getting raped by Ramsay irl

The riverlands are a liability at this point, and the Stormlands would be out... If the series wasn't pretending they were just part of the Crownlands.

halfway thru s4, when does it stop being so fucking boring?

>you will never fuck sophie from the front and then cum on her mound

suicide in 3, 2, 1...

>fucking from the front
>not taking the superior side entrance

>Jaime really says that the reach has a smaller army? Hopefully they'll explain it next season.
There is nothing to explain, Tyrells just bad in wars, while Tywin and kevan build Lannister's army for years.

If you didn't enjoy the trial episode you might as well drop the entire series.

If you don't enjoy the politics/schemes/'writing' just skip to e9 of each season

leaks??

1st for maize. r8 my gimp skills. i just started today.

!!!Season 7 Spoilers!!!

>Reddit says Sansa is "outright disgusted" in this scene.

Are they right /got/ ?

Well, too bad, since they're fucking dead.

if you didn't like the show up until now then you might actually like the following seasons better

the first seasons have great writing, character development, and plotting. everything after the trial is a series of unearned popcorn moments where your favorite characters get to be badass and fight rusemaster ramsay bolton

>Well, too bad, since they're fucking dead.
So? Army didn't disappear with their death.

thats very lewd user

>side entrance
her ear?

>Stannis specifically doesn't inherit any of them; Loras flees with the reachmen before he arrives.
House Florent would've likely stayed with him, and they're reasonably large.

>Tired men worn down from years of combat versus fresh armies barely even touched.
Tired how? Who have they been fighting, exactly? Robb has been dead since 300 AC, and it's 303 AC when Cersei nukes the Sept and Tommen dies. The BWB has been mostly picking away at the troops of the Freys and the various roving bands of the "King's Men", not the actual armies. If anything, they are well drilled given the Lannisters only fought a handful of major battles and won the WotFK without needing to siege fuck all. Even Riverrun capitulated peacefully and there's a hell of a lot of troops there who de facto work for the crown.

Do remember that Olenna is not a military commander, and the Reach has little reason to actually put her in charge of anything. She's a Redwyne, not a Tyrell, and things could easily start going to shit if the various big houses in the Reach all think they should lead the way instead of the other guys. Even if they have more troops, it would prove hard to maintain a cohesive unit that is well directed towards a specific end without a Tyrell or some other leader to properly point them in the right direction.

thats ep 6, i just finished ep 4

to troll the fans

So are we ever gunna see Sothoryos Sup Forums?

Nah, they are now under the command of le snarky grandma.

Though I imagine we might see more of Randyll since he is the only other Reach character left alive.

No

>implying doggy and standing front-fucking aren't god tier and everything else except cowgirl isn't shit tier

Its leader did.

u have no clue how much i love reverse cowgirl and getting slapped in the face by the woman

>Night King and White Walkers are not a mysterious magical race that are under the control of the Great Other, a lovecraftian eldritch abomination
>they are just fucking First Men stabbed by magic obsidian daggers because reasons
BRAVO

That's just what the children want you to think.

Yep, but Lannister's still have more soldiers than Tyrells (who lost their leader too).

So how bad was Mance Rayder's plan?
GRRM made the wall to have ridiculously implausible dimensions, its like 900 feet high. Attacking it in a full frontal assault at the only defended part is insane. However, it can be climbed with relatively low casualties if you make the climb away from castle black. So why did he only do that with a handfull men? Only reason I can think off is that a large wilding force would alert to northern lords, but once they've had time to respond Castle black would be overrun long ago.
There are other options as well. You can sail around it. Can you even dig through it or under it? Basically any idea seems better than a full on charge at the only defended part of an unrealistically huge defensive perimeter.

I mean to type "its leader died". I don't really think Olenna will be commanding many armies.

Small group could evade Night Watch patrols.

Sailing or digging under it would have been fucking boring user, we need fun action. This is why the show skips a lot of the logistics that pisses people like Preston off. I know the books go more in depth, but in the end the show knows that killing off characters keeps the normies watching and happy.

Pick up a wooden dildo and start buttfucking myself in the dark alleys.

But why do they have to really? Its not like they took it easy, if I recall it correctly the wildings started to raid as soon as they got over the wall, even sparing people to tell them what happened. If that was a warhost and not a raiding party it wouldve been over already.

Digging through it seems unfeasible. What I don't get is why the Wildlings didnt just attack Eastwatch, break through the pathetic defenses there and squat in the Gift. What exactly was anyone going to do about it? Mance should've known that the watch's manpower was, firstly, nigh non existant, and secondly, focused at Castle Black. Even if the tunnel at Eastwatch is sealed, they could literally just sail around it and what exactly could the NW do? They have no navy.

The plan was for Jon, Ygritte, Tormund and co. to storm castle black by night and force the gate open, until Jon Snow triple-agented them.

>mfw just noticed how similar these kisses actually were

So Sup Forums has been hyping Euron Greyjoy since last year and now we saw as an actual fat fuck.....

How could you live yourself to shitposting?

Because otherwise Jon doesn't get to be a big hero