Femanon here. Friendly reminder that if you're a manlet you should kill yourself

Femanon here. Friendly reminder that if you're a manlet you should kill yourself.

Calm down fatty, we're not your eating disorder
Now, tits or gtfo

Nah, I'm just going to pump my body full of estrogen instead and be a better woman than you ever would.

pics

Typical pervert MANLETS.

Dumb fucking manlets think they can talk to me in a bar. Fuck off manlets.

I said I was going to, not that I have already.

femanon here

reminder that we only care about three things.

money, dick size, and hygiene.

looks are just a plus.

size is irrelevant so long as you have two of the three factors.

pics of the hormones

if your a femanon, tits w/ timestamp before you can speak.

Stop trying to represent me by saying manlet scum is acceptable. Manlets are filth. Manlet lover!

wrong. you just do what you are told to do.

Is 5'8.5" manlet?

* Your *

Yes, Manlet scum. Don't try to talk to me in the bar manlet.

Seriously, when tall guys get together, we make fun of short guys like mad.

>money

lol, more than 75% of women are incapable of making their own, so this part i believe. female gender stay mooching and not contributing to society

>dick size

well, at least you're heterosexual. can't stand cunts who are like "oh im bi" or "oh im gay" nah you just can't handle not getting male attention like the pretty girls so you trick yourself into thinking you're something you aren't.

only gay men are gay. gay women is an oxymoron

>hygiene

lol, most women can't even clean themselves properly, you're in no position to make this demand

And shave your fucking body, gosh damn. I'm talking everything--face, armpits, ARMS, legs, torso and of course your gosh damned fucking bush.

git gud

thats not true at all

Shows what you know manlet.

God all this bait taken so hard, you lads forget to remember that womens opinions don't matter or impact anything at the end of the day in the real world anyway. Nice thread OP 5/10

im 6'3" and imo if youre satisfied with your life, you dont need to make fun of other people

idd

then why did you reply too?

But 5,8 is the perfect size for a male

Because i can appreciate a good b8 thread?

Let's hypothetically say OP is by a chance a femanon..

She lashes out at short men for some odd reason.. Either

A) She is a hairy lonenly smelly cunt who could be out with her friends right now. But chooses to be hair attempting to degrade men.

or B) She is some psychotic chick who got her heart broke by a short guy? or some tall dude fucked her good and left her..

And or all this is hogwash and OP is a short man with little man syndrome.. Either way im sipping my coffee enjoying every second of this stupidity.

probably more of a tall guy who has no game

if you are fat you should kill yourself

protip: you think you can get thin but you won't

Typical Butthurt Manlet.

No denial
>tons of fun