Has anyone ever ordered drugs online or through the deep web? is it a good idea to do this...

Has anyone ever ordered drugs online or through the deep web? is it a good idea to do this? i want to get some psychadelics for some scientific research im conducting. Give me advice and stories

Other urls found in this thread:

s5q54hfww56ov2xc.onion/
en35tuzqmn4lofbk.onion/
tuu66yxvrnn3of7l.onion/index.php
reloadxuwmn4gkbe.onion/login.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course not... the only thing you could order was marijuana in the Netherlands, all the other sites were fakes

are you sure about that?

Pretty sure, yeah... you can get all kinds of hallucinogen shrooms, but that's because they're legal almost everywhere.

so, you are saying that the Silk Road was also fake?

If you cant spell psychedelics, youre neither ready to use them or ''conducting scientific research''.

that's funny because i order marijuana online all the time and i don't use deep web. my friend gets mushrooms and xanax but i know the xanax is pressed in africa and not the legit script stuff

>scientific research
kek

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

Yeah there's plenty of sites on the deep web, just load up on bitcoins and go to town. I mean you may get scammed, most sites have reviews or promoted reliable picks.

yeah i tried 4acodmt from a website. im 99.9% sure i was almost a vegetable at one point because of it.

>Has anyone ever ordered drugs online or through the deep web?
about 20-30 times

>s it a good idea to do this?
yes

> i want to get some psychadelics for some scientific research im conducting
sounds like you are an idiot

>Give me advice
don't beliieve any of the shit you read here

yeah being 1 letter off must mean im a fucking retard

I got scammed a few times in various ways. But I also had the best time of my life over and over with various substances. Do it, just accept the risk and try not to get bummed if something goes wrong.

Not OP here
How would you go about doing this without Feds knocking on your door

My two buddies order sheets of tabs very often and sell them to make a huge profit. A couple hundred bucks but there were times when the tabs never came in. It's risky but if it works you make sum bank.

what is coffee grinds and cayan peppers for 100 alex

bitcoin, and make sure it isn't sent directly to your house. a po box is great if the police do ever seize it you can claim you knew nothing about it but that's very risky as well.

I order pot from Vancouver through the mail, its basicly legal here. They'll ask if you have your medigreen card you just say yeah then the'll send it.

This guys a retard whose never done it. I used to be heroin and coke all the time online. Im 100% you can easily get psychs.

Also there are vendors that are verified so you know if the person is reliable or not

I ordered some blow using the deep web (I sent
it to a PO box) and although it worked it's
extremely risky and just not worth all the stress
that it may cause.

What are your favorite links
>s5q54hfww56ov2xc.onion/ -Drugs
>en35tuzqmn4lofbk.onion/ -US Fake ID
>tuu66yxvrnn3of7l.onion/index.php -Guns
>reloadxuwmn4gkbe.onion/login.php -Silk Road
>Don't know how to get on Silk Road after necessary login

Honest advice, if you order any of that it is still subject to be traced when it gets to Customs. You'd want it shipped to a PO Box that is created without using your real name. And when you pick it up, try to make sure you're not being actively watched, acting like it's a casual business package or something.