Sup Forumsros I ferl like shit. Make me feel worse

Sup Forumsros I ferl like shit. Make me feel worse.

lots of people feel far shittier than you do
this thread will only show how cushy your whiny little life is

Yeah right like I fucking lost everything recently, kids, career, friends. I have experienced severe heart breaks in the past year. Starting over. Im just trying to get some laughs. Or something man. Idk I need to stop being a whiny bitch. Thanks user.

kek
i was right you are a whiny bitch
grow a fucking pair or end your life. the universe will not stop to weep for you

Well, you did get quads... so there's that

Awe nigger thanks. You helped.

Awe yeah I did!

Kip WTF are you doing on /b?

WTF are you doing on /b? You probably don't need me to tell you who this is.

good. if there's one thing that pisses me off its when grown men cry for attention over how they're the saddest person in the fucking world when there are people dealing with real problems and shit life situations every day of their lives until they die

Nah give me a clue...... Im an old fag.

Kek'd

We're related

commiserations on that user,
bb kings piece,'there must be a better life'
hang in there be a plugger

Cigs tend to have that effect on people. Shut up, light up another, absorb your nicotine and gain your temporary happiness back.

Related by blood or relation? Anyway! Whats up how are you? Message me! Ha!

Thanks man.

Not today faggot
Other than that faggy ass haircut you look like a real man not a little bitch, start acting like it. you'll see you're kids again, you'll find a new job, women can be the downfall of any great man, and your friends aren't really friends if they aren't there for you when you need them.

Ive been through it man, my father died last year, i lost my job, had to move in with mom because she cant work. fuck i was a virgin untill after my dad died for fuck sake

No not today op, today you look to the future, you dont feel bad, you feel hopeful
The world is yours faggot now go out and buttfuck it. TO DEATH

You look like Zuthar

Im going to butt fuck the shit out of everything! Fucking inspirational. Thanks fucker!

I look like a lot of people.

No problem my man, i did it so can you
>today op was a faggot, but the cool kind like freddy mercury

My fucking sides!

You'll make it nig. Hang in there you fucking ape.

Btw I barely lurk Sup Forums these days man this place is so different now, i just stop in every now and then
Im always over on /k/ theres some good people there, and some of the most autistic ones too.
we're a fun bunch, drop by sometime

Thats giid advice man. Sup Forums is a total whole but there are some goid peeos here

Well you did get quads so at least you got that going for you.