Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-original
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That feel when your dinner date goes to the restroom?

I'm about out of weed

Reposting this because the old feels thread died, I tried to save it but autorefresh said it was kill right as I was finishing the captcha with a post to bump it. It's some music I wrote for a character who died in my autistic story, the enemy had built one of their many skyguns (basically a mile-high tower that's entirely a railgun) and they couldn't pierce it's armor from the air so they landed on the ground to set off charges inside it. She got wounded by a mortar, then protected the bomb and killed over two dozen enemy soldiers, getting shot several times in the process and bleeding to death in her husband's friend's arms.

>soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-original

>soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle

Two different versions of the piece. Dunno if you guys will like it. The people in the other thread did so I figured I'd post it here, hopefully some of them will migrate to this thread since the old one died. I will post some feels images as well, but a lot of the ones I have are lame/edgy suicide memes so I likely won't have much else to contribute.

Saved for later

Don't die feels thread, goddamn it

>gay
Kys

This gets me everytime because im looking in the mirror like that
Nice trips

When you think there's going to be a pussy tonight, but in the end there's no

i like to feel soft things. fleece is a nice feel so is memory foam.

Oh my god, look at that man's hairline, poor guy.

People say this guy is an idiot, but he is really quite an intelligent man that just doesn't articulate himself well.

True. Honestly I think what he said is pretty eloquent in a simple way.

He's what happens when an intelligent person doesn't get a good education.

Oh God, that is sad. But look at that bitch taking a photo of him, I can tell by her cheeks that she is smiling. Fuck her.

whats more sad is the stupid cunt taking the picture. like why couldnnt she have walked over to try and comfort him?