Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-f8VLzMdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death.

step 1 Kill self
step 2 ???
Step 3 profit

This.

Get angry. Do repeated high doses of psychedelic, hallucinogenic, and dissociative drugs over several years time. Stop just before permanent insanity and you'll find your problems were narrow minded, existence is imagined, and personality changes with perspective.

Time is a great healer, but you need to find something that will motivate you man. You probably heard that shit a thousand time, but yeah man, do something new. Buy a dog, read a book, do some sport. Even better, go talk to someone or a pro, you gotta get it out of your chest.

Fuck I wish I knew lmao. But actually I feel bad for you, I've been battling severe depression and anxiety for 3 years. If you haven't already go to a therapist and see your doctor about getting some medication to help. The meds I'm taking now have helped a lot, I'm still have bad days but it is an improvement.

It may not be something that you can just overcome on your own. Depending on where your depression originates you may need professional help in the form of counseling or medication. Many people cannot deal with their depression without help

Ketamine infusions work great. So does having your ass whipped with a belt 50 times every other day. Really gets the dopamine pumping.

I've been struggling with it awhile. Different doses of drugs can help mask symptoms, but you'll need therapy to try and work through it. I've also had some luck personally with hypnosis, but it's hit or miss, person to person.

Best of luck.

A bullet will end it.

Back when I was in Highschool, my sport teacher hanged himself because of depression. He didn't talk to anyone because ''he was a man and was supposed to be strong, cuz crying is for pussies.'' Seriously, go talk to a therapist.

Meditation

Spirit Journey if you can find a legitimate native shaman near you

This is surprisingly true, just I started off with a lot of alcohol

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-f8VLzMdM

Its management, it never leaves , but the more active the less chance it is to set in. Being alone which is all you want to be is the worst. If you live at home with parents stay until you get on routine. Do not go forward with any relationships that are serious , anyone that tells you they understand are full of shit , because you cannot understand it yourself. i will keep replying if you needs help

Hugs my friend

Get the fuck off Sup Forums for a start. This place rots the mind.....

good thread so far
lets just say diagnosed by several professionals over the years since I was 11
Had ups and downs but its a mix of manic depression, minor anxiety, mild schizophrenia and addiction
In my early twenties and shit really hit the fan for the latter of the year

How to "get back on the horse" or whatever?
become functional again?

I have no drive for anything
I'm finally over my binge of hard drugs
Don't have much going for me but when I try or put effort into anything it usually works
Therapy?
I hate medication so maybe that's the minimum I could do right now

For months 80-90% of the time I'm home alone and don't want to do anything
I can barely manage hygiene, eating/sleeping normally etc. at this point

yeah I'm a fuckin loser and I'm tired
I could use some help

Where's your friend?

You know you want it.

Honestly, I'd recommend therapy. Hypno-therapy if you can find somebody local/reputable. I've had a lot of luck with it personally in terms of jumpstarting my motivation when I need it.

yea thats the easy route though
and imagine fucking it up
at this point the constant dull pain is the only thing reminding me im alive
edgelord or not its the truth

first of all its to get the FUCKING OUT of internet, go out, see people, DO THINGS, u cant get fixed while locked on you room
>ayyy its so hard to get upppp

DO A FUCKING EFFORT

Stop being a faggot and take control of your life

>DO A FUCKING EFFORT
bruh dead

Depression is just a manifestation of one's failures. You just got to be successful in something. Or maybe depression is deserved.

>For months 80-90% of the time I'm home alone and don't want to do anything
>I can barely manage hygiene, eating/sleeping normally etc. at this point

So you dont work and your parents pay your bills? See, thats a problem, too much free time doing nothing
Get up, go make yourself useful, stop feeling sorrow for yourself

You can do it, you won't fail.

Find a good tree in the most near forest you have, make a good knot and just hang yourself.
You'll be free for the first time.
Real freedom.

okay then what
I've done that time and time again
But lets say some terrible shit happened and I need to flip my fuckin perspective around
like bad

>just choose any 1 from the pic

>stop depressing, start believing. the rest will fall into place

stop being a loser and start wining.

Death my friend death. It's a win for you and us.

just be happy jeez its not that hard

go with it

Might I suggest finding a purpose in life, like re-uniting donut holes with the donuts they've been displaced from?

Does it really help?
What about learning to play piano instead? I always sort of wanted to be able to play a piano but I'm just too lazy to do anything about it

>But lets say some terrible shit happened and I need to flip my fuckin perspective around

that's life, u NEED to be strong, u HAVE to be strong, bad things always happen, and it will always happen, no matter what path u choose, you just cant let it hit you and keep you on the ground, nobody will come and tkae your hand, the change must come from inside, and for fucking sure, you can do it bro

9000 DUBB

gym. the only thing you have total control over is your body, nutrition and training.

Piano's great! why instead? it can be both.

You just gotta have something to Believe in.

If your post is honest, its apparent you dont have a lot of confidence or interest in yourself, so believe in God, but believe in something. Because two people believed in you, before you were born.

You wanna know how to overcome depression? Alright I'll tell ya the secret:

Do the things that depression keeps you from doing.

Go outside, get some exercise, stay sober, meet new people, be productive.

>but it's cold out
wear a jacket
>I don't have a gym membership
go for a walk
>I'm awkward
yeah so is everyone else

Stop looking for excuses, stop trying to find the easy way out. It's not an easy process; it's a pain in the ass but it's the only way you'll be able to beat it.

Once things don't feel quite as bad, pick up a hobby. Find something to occupy yourself with. Teach yourself piano, learn a new language, get involved in a community, start reading a series, go make drawings. Do something productive.

Until you make it to that point, just find something to look forwards to. It could be the release of a new movie or game, or maybe a time where you'll see a friend.

Finden der Fuhrer!

Why would he do all of these if no one loves him and no one will?
This is stupid, he should kill himself already. It's way easier and less painfull.

you dont
depression overcome you

Only a person that has, knows. It is the only thing that keeps me on track , if I get off the exercise all crumbles

Yes, it is honest.
I'm at uni, and the last three years have been empty, if I can say it like that. Like time is passing, I'm either passing or failing the exams that I have very little interest in and nothing meaningful is happening. I feel like I should really do something but I'm doing absolutely nothing and time just keeps passing and I'm feeling like shit.
IDK, never been much of a religious type, neither anyone close to me

Been there OP, after a few years you star considering its for life, but is not. Time heals, life is beautiful, forget about money, just do what makes you happy or at least what sometime did. Theres a way out, always, never go hero.

Or just use a gun, it's a lot easier

Religion might be fake as fuck, but at least it gives you a purpose to live

well, ok then, let me teach you a little mind trick that really really helped me, but i gotta know that you're really interested. So now tell me three words that motivate you very much, it can any words but can only be three.

Pretty accurate.

Ive had luck with antidepressants. Zoloft and wellbutrin combo. Havent really had any side-effects. My depression is a bit more recurring Type II bi-polar

1.-stop being a pussy
thats it

What meds are you on. My doctor gave my sertraline but I havnt taken then yet

I'm 14, been depressed for years. I've been thinking about doing one of those spiritual journey things and go in the woods for a few days straight, sleeping there too. Everything I eat will be directly from the woods. Should I do this? Any tips?

Also mods please don't ban me I just got unbanned

Yes, and in the free world you're free to worship any religion you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone, and you respect other people's religions as well. Believe in God or Believe in Yourself. what else is there? apart from Sup Forums,

Hi there,TJ

bring a good knife and a flint striker
you should be ok

what

Travel. Work for 3 months and go to SE Asia or Europe

browse /out/ or /trv/ for some expert Sup Forums advice

I've been dealing with depression for about 14 years and I recently figured out how to manage it properly.

Depression and anxiety are a result of improper nutrition, an inflammation in the brain basically.

You can find a lot of information on it on YouTube but I'll summarize it.

-Omega 3 to omega 6 imbalance, you need more omega 3 to reduce inflammation.

-Taking turmeric with bioperine added for 2000% increase of absorption.

-If you feel like you don't get rewarded for doing things you used to enjoy, your dopamine levels are low, stop masturbating so frequently and take L-phenylalanine supplements.

-take L-tryptophan before bed.

This will put you on the road to getting better.

Obviously, after you start feeling better, start exercising and look into taking smoothies and add super foods to them mainly these:
-cacao
-Goji berries
-coconut flakes / oil
-raw honey
-maca
-chlorella & spirulina (broken cell walls)

This will give your body the nutrition it's been missing out on and fix any stomach issues that are linked to depression and anxiety.

This is the only thing that has worked for me after 14 years of suffering the agony after so many failed attempts of trying to fix it naturally. I refused to take meds because I have a relative that did and he is like a walking zombie.

Good luck.

ok, i have to type a lot, so please read all of it and reply, k?

>the show name is silicon valley
>its about 5 guys starting their own startup search app
>the current name clashes with another company
>so, TJ decides to go into the woods and do a whole bag of shrooms to think of a new name for the company
the scene is really funny, he gets names like "techno-jesus" and stuff..... but he ends up kidnapping a mexican kid instead.

Medication, get a pro to diagnose you.

If you're really deppressed, that is.

If you're just a sad piece of shit then get a job, a hobby and force yourself to socialize and your brain structures will do the rest for you

>weed everyday
>occasional mushrooms if i get way too much depressed / sometimes molly

i actually saved this. sounds legit

it sucks, yeah. and motivation is a huge issue, but what you have to do is fight it. some days you may feel like not getting up, or just rolling over and dying. but you need to tell yourself that that isn't acceptable; that you deserve more than that. because youre sicks. view it like a cold, or the flu. youre sick, and you need to make yourself get better. fight it. get a therapist, get prescription drugs. it doesn't matter how unappealing the thought of another person is - you need to tell yourself that that's what you need. you need help, and youre the only person who can get it for yourself.

also, sometimes considered suicide when times were really hard. but before i would go the an hero route i would definitely want to try DMT, Ayahuasca and maybe fuck on mushrooms. damn,generally fuck again. im 20 right now, had sex once when i was 17. feels like my virginity regrown

please

If you have MDD (or a similar type) some sort of psychotherapy and appropriate antidepressants would help, regular exercise is also very useful.

Money, games and her

watch prowrestling OP, it will help you greatly

oh dam i sorry, i didnt mean to say three separate words, i mean a very short Motivational Sentence like "I win" or "I am something something" , a sentence that can be said in one Second.

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol snap leak,cf

I'm a mofucking CEO. Is that good?

How to overcome a broken arm or gunshot wound?

Same way you'd overcome any medical issue.

Get medical help. And follow through with said medical help.

lel, nah

fuck on acid*
never did acid before thou. only tripsitted 2 friends who did their first time on acid(they combined it with MDMA) while i was on mdma myself

you cant say that in one second. it has to be sayable in at least one second for it to work, then ill explain the other half.

i am horny.

is that good?

thats not really motivational dont you think, but anyway, whatever suits you. just think of something and get a STOPWATCH, on your phone, real watch or anything and do this:

>Turn on the watch
>Say "i am (whatever truly motivates you)"
>For each second, say it once, WITHOUT looking at the watch
>If you have said it seven times, then when you check the stopclock, it SHOULD BE ON THE SEVENTH second
>if you're off the mark, you have failed and have to try it again
>it can be any second, but has to be ON that second,when you check your watch

What you say or how you keep track of the seconds is upto but this technique of syncing your brain to a stopwatch, does WONDERS when you practice it, thats all, i dont have any other words for it.

believe it or not, this little technique got me a job interview fresh out of college, a position i held for 2 years , really good pay, so it works.

>How to overcome depression?
Join the revolution!

That doesn't make any sense

Drugs and Cognitive Therapy.
Hopefully you can hold out until they develop surgery that permanently fixes the problem, as the drugs only temporarily (and partially) alleviate the symptoms.
Also I'd say to get into some good habits once you've gotten some help. It's much easier to relapse if you have an unhealthy body, and it's much easier to deal with if you're in good health and have plenty of supportive relationships.

It doesnt. but you have to Try it once, see what it does to your mind. something great happens and its unexplainable, but suddenly you will be smarter and more confident than ever.

Git gud. Trust me, I have experience.