I just want a cute girl to send me naked pictures of herself

i just want a cute girl to send me naked pictures of herself

Then get some money you cuck

Girls are dumb

Says the virgin

Just date a cute girl, easy as that

how am i supposed to date a cute girl when i've never ever hugged one ;-;

give me your email and I will send you noods of my ex lol

Well you grow a pair and start talking to some. That's how I got my current girlfriend, I just asked my friend for her number then got up the courage to start talking to her, and one thing led to another we started dating and now me and her are just chillin in my bed right now scrolling through Sup Forums together

>grow a pair
>asked my friend for her number
kek

Easy. Stop being a faggot

[email protected]

pls

I meant I grew a pair to text her, with my anxiety there was no way in hell I could ask her for it

mmmmmmmmmmm stop being a faggot. unless you have a cute sis how do you expect to hug one if you don't date her first?

I think we should just turn this into a cute girl thread

idfk
pls respond

Hack her icloud account and just take them yourself.

please some girl please be my cute friend who sends me nudes.

I don't think you understand how girls work my friend

I'm kinda tempted to send you pics of my gf just because I feel bad for you. But I also don't want to send you pics because her body is mine, and she is right beside me saying if I gave her nudes to you that I wouldn't get any action for a month

Aaaaaand now I'm leaving this thread because she is done scrolling through Sup Forums and wants to fuck, peace out bitches

don't then man, don't ruin a good thing just because i can't get fucking anything.

Wow saw that right before I left and had to come back, you are nice guy usually they are like GIVE ME THE NOODS. How don't you have a cute girl, because you seem like a decent human being

idk i have never even hugged a girl, must be too ugly or something.

thanks for contributing, i know there are better things you'd rather do rn.

Girls are for faggots.

I'll send you some pics of my asshole. I'm a dude, but it's a start.

no thanks

Bump

Comon.

have you ever talked to a girl user?

>;-;
Jesus Christ, no wonder. I can feel the fucking beta oozing out of your disgusting pores.

well my friend just dared me to sooo here goes

plz and timestamp?

Sooooo impressed.

Me too bud, try talking to them. Can't guarantee it will work. It doesn't work for me because I'm an ugly manlet, but at least I try.

Yeah okay. Just show us the tits user.

not nice at all

not romantically
you're so pretty, thanks for posting

still me

op asked for nudes not this shit

not the same person lol

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol snap leak,cf

guys please

Please?

closest you came to getting a girl?

Boring scam

Easy shit

uh, one time a girl touched my hand on accident when she handed my change back at walmart. that's the closest
how?

post a pic of ur face?

i can't rn