How would you degrade my little whore? Every good answer get better pics

How would you degrade my little whore? Every good answer get better pics

Is she hairy or shaved?

Slap her across the face and tell that slut to drink water. lots of fucking water until she is about to burst then have her beg you to use the bathroom while you piss on her and call her a slut until she wets herself, fucking whore

This guy gets it

Fuck her in the ass
>Force her to suck my cock clean
>Slap her for being such a dirty bitch

i'd organise for you to leave the door unlocked whilst you go out, and rip her clothes off whilst she screams for help, so i flip her over and slam her face in the pillow whilst choking her and slamming my cock in her pussy after im done cumming inside id make her suck the rest out of my nob and leave her crying on the bed.

I'd fuck her until both of her holes are gaping for more

no one cares about your ugly crush, you weirdo

i wanted pussy shot cunt.

I'd lick her feet, do everything and anyting she asks and call her Mistress.
Am I doing it right?

I'd treat her lovingly.

Listen to her complaints and cook her dinner.

Nonononono jut sit there...I'll do the dishes.

Let me give her a back rub

good night sweetie

Then let her wake up with you again

meh

I'd make her Omeagle with a bag over her head and everytime someone closed/left her channel I'd tell her how badly she fails at being a slut then alter change the nippleclamps and or vibrators inserted into her fuck holes.

>Not posting her feet when I clearly specified I wanted her feet.
You ruined the thread already OP.

He said meh to you, learn to read you autist.

If dubs, I need you to text her that you have another man for her to fuck. Post screenshots

I'd make her strip, get a leash on that bitch and take her out for a nice long walk, tie that bitch to a pole, fuck her senseless while everyone walks by. Piss on her and then leave as she stays tied to the pole cum filled and covered in piss

Rolling

Don't call me an autist you faggot.

By the dubs

>literally what an autist would say

Damn cryptochinks
S e t D i c k: H a r d

Don't be an autist then.

Faggots!

I'd make her put a minidress without using panties and make her pass through a lot of places with lots of guys on the street on a windy day. For every catcall she receives, I'd make her go to the guy and any friends he might be with so they can grope her while I film everything.

more pics nigger

Literally MAKE her lick my ass. I do this all the time (if Im fresh from the shower and havent shit) getting blow job. Lift my ass up a little. Usually girls start licking balls. Move up more, and fucking hold them by there hair while they tongue my ass.

In this slutty dress, with her mother

Make her shit and wipe her ass with her underwear, then I'd gag her with said underwear followed by choking her whilst fucking her, cum inside and wipe excess with the gag and gag her again, repeat for several hours while constantly filming and verbally abusing her.

Kinda harsh...

user did ask how I'd degrade so I try to deliver 110%

ghatdayum that beeyootiful puss

id edge her for an hour without release through oral.

then id have her positiin her ass off the edge of a barstool and fuck one stroke in her ass, pulling out and plugging her twat one stroke repeatedly till she came
id have her eat all her poongoop off my log, and blast a geyser of magma into the back of her throat with both my hands aroundnher throat

>trynafapwhileposting, the post