My wife wants to inject her bulls cum into my balls with a syringe to make me a real man

My wife wants to inject her bulls cum into my balls with a syringe to make me a real man
Fuck he is so manly that I will give everything to be like him
Should I try?
Pic not related he isn't black but he cums that much

>Cums a lot
>"Real man"

I wouldn't do it OP. Are you saying she's gonna inject a bull's cum, like a fucking cow, into your testicles?

You're gonna fuck your testes up. All the guy probably did was edge for a week, then cummed one day.

Do you have a problem with ejaculating or is it just a small amount?

What?

Many black men unload so deep into the pussy that if rarely drips out.

Well I don't cum as much as him and that is a problem
Also I'm not as manly as him and that's another problem

zink and celery for volume and whiteness

So what if you don't cum as much? Geez, you are probably the worlds biggest beta cuck EVER.

Stop comparing yourself to others, because guess what? No ones gonna give a single SHIT how you are like someone else. Face it, you might not be as manly or cum as much, but that doesn't even fucking matter.

If she wants you to be like someone else, then find a different wife.

Be sure to hold him tight as he unleashes inside of you and don't let him pull away too soon.

But I love her so much and also I want to be as manly as her bull

Look, how fucking old are you even? If you're some young 21 year old, then your mind isnt in the right place obviously.

If you only love her for the sex, you made the wrong fucking move. That I can say for sure.

If you want to be manly, then go fucking ahead. Workout. If you're jackin off everyday, maybe that's why you barley shoot any cum out.

She is going to masturbate him and then put his cum in the syringe
I can't touch him, he isn't a fagot like me

want to be "manly"? kill yourself she will get to be with the guy she wants and you don't have to live your pathetic life. looks like a win-win to me

Why tf would you inject bull cum into your balls, just use your own cum. Also, if a bull is manlier than you, you have more problems than with your wife.
>pic not related
No fucking shit it's a bull

I'm 38 years old
And I can't even compare to him, he that muscular body and long beard and is always doing manly things like hunting or fucking my wife
Fuck I wish that I can be like him

Look, most of us here are way fucking younger, and we arent being a dipshit like you are acting right now. Get your fucking shit together, and look at yourself.

You're complaining how you aren't like someone else. Face it, your wife isn't loyal at all. If she wants him, SO BE IT DAMMIT.

I HIGHLY suggest you move on.

Oh look, another cuck fantasy thread. Fuck off Jews I'm not gonna let a nigger near my woman.

Isn't fantasy and he isn't nigger

Stop jerking off 3 times a day get plenty of calories and fluid. Buy some testosterone online. Go a week without fapping. Cum literally leaks out of dick randomly cause balls are too full.

Source: I use test and jerk off 4 times a day all in the name of gains

That isn't going to replace my cuck personality

Then kill yourself.

Actually you are planning to inject sperm into your body. You're well on your way.

Holy shit what is wrong with you?

Hey OP.

Having a fetish is fine. However, please be aware that if you inject semen into your balls, an infection will be the least of your worries - you might actually do die from this. Imagine losing everything or how your wife would feel if she killed you or caused permanent damage. Is it worth it?

If you really want to go through it at least speak with a doctor. It is your health - that is not something you can afford being shy about.

God speed friend.

>Semen comes from the balls
Go to sleep kid

I'm a cuck and want to be as manly as my wife's bull

First, you will never be as good as your bull

Second, just let him fill your wife up