If the theory of evolution is true, wouldnt us humans evolve into exactly how we picture aliens...

If the theory of evolution is true, wouldnt us humans evolve into exactly how we picture aliens? Big heads and small bodies. Because surviving in todays society is all about being smart and not being physically strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah bro ever seen Ancient Aliens?

*we humans

no

your questionn is stupid and does not make sense. No worries, your primitive kind will soon die off.

sry, im norwegian

How come it doesnt make sense?

Egghead weakling detected.

im both taller and bigger than you

>wouldnt us humans evolve into exactly how we picture aliens
no.
>Because surviving in todays society is all about being smart and not being physically strong
weve only had agriculuture for 10000 years not nearly enough time for as big of a change in head size as you are suggesting.

Also the brain takes up a huge amount of energy, so natural selection would favor a more efficient brain over a larger one.

surviving is not about being smart. anything you wanna know is in your pocket now. on your phone.

to have success, you need to be disciplined and/or obedient and play the game how it's suppose to be played.

are you actually retarded or is this the hardest b8 of 2016?

well i mean like far far in the future, i think it makes sense

It's about reproducing. and it's the stupid mother fuckers out there having 6 kids because they are too dumb to think of the consequences of fucking without protection.

we'll control our own evolution far in the future, if you can even call it evolution at that point, more just intentional genetic modifications.

That idiocracy stuff is just a myth. The population is getting smarter and more educated as time goes on.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

but i still think the evolution will bring us smarter brains and bigger heads and also give us weaker bodies

You need quite a bit of physical strength to survive on earth, to overcome gravity on top of needing to move around.

Thats a bit silly about the bigger heads and weaker bodies.
The evolution of the size of the head is really restricted by how small the birth canal is.
And because of modern medicine, natural selection acts much much weaker on our population (the weak/less fit doesnt automatically die).

It is true

This, the picture of aliens is more based on atmospheric conditions like near zero gravity and radiation/light spectrum, not based on hunting/gathering vs growing/manufacturing.

ugh

+1

evolution isn't a constant step by step improvement program, it's a series of random mutations that only bends towards improvement because the environment, by natural selection, tends to favour mutations that improve chances of survival/mating

this picture is pretty good. lol. i, too, want to believe.

Jævla dumming