Why don't you own an AR15?

Why don't you own an AR15?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giwkngfQ0W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I do.

Because I'm a tall, intelligent, virile, well endowed Brit who doesn't need a death machine to make his little emasculated self feel safe, tough, and sexually adequate.

Because I'm 9001% faggot.

Just kidding, of course I have an AR.

>doesn't need a death machine

post pic of you with timestamp pls

same

Cheap AR > no AR

there's aplenty of them and, if needed, maybe it would be more affordable to ask to borrow a neighbors.

Your leader is an inbred German woman.

who says I doesnt damn this nigger threads

Is that a m&p sport 1

the fuck a death machine .... ?

I live in a cuck country hence the gay buttstock.

because I don't live in a 3rd world hellhole

tho trump has promised to fix that

>Canada
>:(

Cause i buy handguns....i want an ar, but i prefer handguns

/thread

Thanks for proving the stereotype of unintelligent Americans true. Well, let's see, it's a weapon that was designed to kill people, and it's more than suitable for that kind of purpose. Christ, you Americunts are fucking daft.

Because it's illeagal!!!!
Stupid Adam Lanza screwed it up right before I became eligible to buy firearms!!
I wan't MP5!!!!!

i live in a safe neighborhood, and i have deadlocks on my doors

deadlocks = no niggers

There is absolutely nothing wrong with owning death machines.

A brick in your window perhaps?

Ask any parents in Newtown you edgy fuck and see if they knock out the few teeth left in your redneck mouth

And that mindset is why your fucking country has a school shooting every other week.

Look at us, or Australia, we had a massive gun ban and heavy future restrictions, and our count of shootings in 2 decades is diminutive to America's count of shootings in 2 months.

must we do this thread again?

>OP is a fag
>OP dick is tiny and/or thin
>OP has a fat wife
>OP solves all his problems by violence or bigotry
>OP drives a Chevy or Ford

what other stereotypes must I add to the list?

I don't have one grand burning a hole in my pocket where 200 dollars or less could do the same trick.

Well you don't need TV either, but it sure is fun.

Because they are completely useless for killing moose. I have a bolt action .308 that kills everything i want to and a .22 long for grouse.

Better ban bathtubs because more people fall and die than get shot in school shootings

America is supposed to be free, not some 100% safe padded cell like the UK

those crooked fuckers broke into my sealab

Thumhole stocks suck...sorry bruh

You got it mixed up, your 9001% faggot because you have an AR. HK master race checking in, bitches.

Who's us? The UK?

Eat shit you piece of shit you've got no idea what your talking about. NZ has far looser controls on guns than either the UK or Aus, in fact I posted my AR15 in this thread. We haven't had a mass shooting since the 90s.

NZ has a very high number of guns per head of population, guns =/= violence.

If you want a German made, prepare to pay $3000 and up for that mp5.

Stay mad, you castrated britbong.

Not allowed to buy it in my state anyways....

>wan't
I'm sorry, you're still not old enough to own a gun.

This is obviously airsoft judging by the battery box on top of the handguard.

Not all gun owners are rednecks. Just because of the actions of bad people we should restrict everyone? By your logic, no one should own a car or be able to smoke marijuana. What an asshat, please KYS. Your just dead weight.

how many niggers do you all have there?

Because you cant get one in California now.

>buying premade instead of building your own

Well ain't that a bitch. You should check out the HK51 rifle, it's the size of a mp5 but is chambered in 7.62 NATO.

nobody cares about shitty liberal states anyway

Yeah can still get them, they just have to look like this.

I actually don't mind it, I'm lucky it fits me quite well so I don't miss the ability to adjust it.

Along with the thumbhole is a 7 round cap limit on mags. Annoying.

>Better ban bathtubs
Or just require a non-slip bottom. Or rcequire a background check for all firearm sales. You know, common sense regulations.

You ammosexuals love false dichotomies.

Thanks for the info, but all kind of assault rifles are banned. even pistols carry more than 10 ammos are banned too!
seriously stupid!!!

You should care, because they sway the rest of the states and export people to red states who turn them purple. You need to watch CA and NY so you can get ahead of their spreading leftism.

Whenever hte government tells you something is "common sense", they are lying.

The only reason to take a gun away from someone else is so that you can do things to that person without them having a gun to stop you.

because its illegal

We already have those, they sure worked in Newtown's case, or Orlando, or San Bernardino right?

>school shooting every other week

better then getting your head chopped off by a muslim every day like you eurocucks.faggot

i dont live in a retarded country you fucking filthy mudslime mongrel :)

Would you put a ban on knives too?
You'd reduce stabbings.

A gun is simply a tool, just like a knife. It's not the gun that kills; it's the person who aims the gun and pulls the trigger that kills.

You can't ban tools because they're misused. That's just stupid logic.

What the fuck are those??
Fucking cali, where does your thumb grip around for the top one?

They have to look like gay dildos to be legal in CA

without access to the gun columbine, virginnia tech, and sandy hook wouldnt of happened

Because i have a larger than average penis

What do you mean? Britons are the smartest people in the world, can't you see how well their country is ran? They have no problems there and it's a complete utopia. Better listen to him.

But I do. And I'm not a gun fag

probably the same guys

if you need that kind of assault weapon as a tool i have some news for you bud

Can't grip around, if your thumb can go around the grip it's considered an evil feature. It makes the weapon 16% more assault capable you know.

Jeezus fucking crimbo
Is cali actually the most cucked state in the U.S.?

Without access to a truck, Bastille day incident and Berlin Christmas market wouldn't have happened.

either way its funny to see the gun control fags in here whine about american shootings,its like watching the reason why republicans keep winning elections and why no amount of cheating and relying on the uneducated is helping democrats win anything

I prefer slightly older firearms and while ARs are cool they just don't do it for me and I have decided not to spend the money on one

you go through a background check for every gun you purchase

Hurr Durr, everyone who has a gun has a small penis.

That you're a faggot? That's not news.

it doesn't, its to dodge a pistol grip ban.

ironically it makes the gun even more unstable and dangerous to use

they'd probably end up shooting themselves anyway,you think people in california who have whined about wanting to take guns away after every mass shooting in america would bother to actually own one?

Because I like the AK platform more than an AR.

The only AR I'd want to own would be an HK416.
But thanks to Bill Clinton I can't have one.

I'll just stick with a G3 I guess.

Guns are for fags

And without access to guns, tyranny would commence faster.

Kek

Please finish your allusion

I think there's something subliminal about this captcha

>they are lying
That's cute. I've been waiting for people with experience with firearms to engage in the process of reducing gun crime, only to be let down year after year. Thanks for not helping.
>The only reason to take a gun away...
See below.

>nirvana fallacy
not an argument

>You can't ban tools because they're misused.
A gun's sole purpose is to kill. I don't see the misuse.

Prove it.

>the reason why republicans keep winning elections
Gerrymandering?
>and why no amount of cheating and relying on the uneducated is helping democrats win anything
That's more of the GOP's strategy.

Incorrect.

youtube.com/watch?v=giwkngfQ0W4

You would be surprised, a lot of lefties here have guns. They want your guns restricted but not theirs. It's only the super left hippies and people who don't eat gluten that don't have guns.

Waiting for taxes then building my own

>comparing automobiles to guns
mate guns serve one purpose: to kill. if you are that slow and daft to be run over by a truck coming your way, you shouldn't be out in public

You can have a 416, look up the MR556. It's the civie version, it just doesn't go full retard. Same with the g3, ptr91.

Don't be butthurt. You can always use your car to be a death machine. With any luck you will kill yourself in it to

I think I'm too young for a gun licence...otherwise I'd get one

You British are pussies. You just hate it because you can't have it.

>A gun's sole purpose is to kill. I don't see the misuse.
So the SOLE purpose of a gun is to kill humans, is that what you're saying?

europeans on the whole cant understand. Might have something to do with the loss of masculinity and nationalism in the socially edified EU post ww2

the RIGHT to be a viable threat to your peers and most importantly to your government is inherent to being american. We are a country founded on individual freedom -- not license and irresponsibility granted by the .gov.

i own 7

There's no use arguing my friend, it doesn't matter how many times you show them the facts, they'll deny anything they don't want to believe.

HK and SIG master race reporting in

Lol, I have 6 AR's

You are the smartest person I have ever seen. You have all the answers to everything. Im always so grateful that such bright people come down and teach us laymen a few things. Not worth even trying with you, your mind is set and won't change. Have a nice day sir.

Who's really being edgy here?

SJW-Esque bitch boy.

prefer my beast over the ar any day

Because AK is shtf ready, AR is too delicate for my taste. Just bought an SKS today as well.

>deadlock
What the fuck, are you doctor who? Nobody calls them that.

Yes it is. Shits fucked down there.

Gentlemen prefer bolt action...and only when there isn't something breech-loading available.

Go tell that to the families of the victims and I bet they knock the few teeth you have e left out of your mouth. I believe that's what was said earlier in the thread.