Ask a guy who just got hired by UPS anything

Ask a guy who just got hired by UPS anything

This is why I come to Sup Forums

To see all the shakers and movers of our industry

Where are the rest of this girl's pics? I've been dying to find them. Or the OP?

Who do you work for?

Honestly user I'm wondering the same thing

Have you ever opened someones package? Find any weird shit?

United
Postal
Service

Actually I one broke open next to me on a conveyer belt and the supervisorS found a secured container of uranium ore

What did they do?

top kek

My brother works for UPS ever seen him?

Company Hazmat came in and secured the area

whats uranium ore im not googling

Depends on which hub he works at

Uranium=radioactivity

I was supposed to get RAM today but its late so im gonna blame you you fuckwit

Average packages delivered per hour.

I believe it's the one outta Kingston NY.

You know user I used to say the same thing I was pisses to the max when my package was and hour late but you have no idea how fucking fast you have to be

But I do feel bad for you not yet receiving your package

so itd mutate me if i ate it? like in movies and tv shows?

1300 must be packaged per hour

No sry user I'm in cali

Its ok my bro, its the holidays and I understand, just havent been able to use my new build because of it

Try it user you can buy it on amazon

It was worth a shot to see if you worked with him or not.

If I was there he'd have to be on the early morning pre-load shift

Found one!

He normally works from like 6 or 7 in the morning to about 5 or 6 maybe sometimes 7 at night so pretty much a 12 hour shift at max

What part of cali? And say california faggot you make all californians look gay

Sup? I work in sourcing in the services department.

youre willing to give him a job?

I'm not a hiring manager. Just a sales agent.

Sry bro stockton

oh shit i thought we were in a different thread. whoops

Yeah muthufucku what! Stockon 209 what!

lolk

Which city? I have a few car parts coming from West Covina to Irvine.

Does it hurt delivering boxes?

Ask a UPS driver anything. Op is probably a grunt loading or unloading only since he's a new hire

Run while you can. It seems like a good job with potential. Worked preload for a few years...became a preload sup...then a PDS. I regret the time i wasted at UPS. That place will rob you of your soul. It is even worse if you go the route of becoming a driver.

How much are you making? How much did you make starting? I always thought about applying for a job there but I heard that the company is very strict when it comes time

Where do you work?

Lol your loader sucks balls...would have written him up for that shit. Not that it would of meant anything....gotta love the union

You probably are the stupidest fucking person on Sup Forums

Union keeps faggots like you in line. How cam you expect him to load a truck at superhuman speed and for it to be done perfectly?

Supervisors are shit jobs and no union benefits lol. Always stick with the union.

$34.79/hour
Dunno what you mean about being strict specifically. You can't exactly slack off all day, just keep a solid pace. Depends on your route I suppose though.

That was peak season and most of the middle stuff goes to a dump stop. Not a huge deal

Your building running orion yet? Drivers always love being questioned about every choice they make on route...every second accounted for. HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR TRUCK IN REVERSE 8 TIMES!

To add. Started at 8.50 loading trucks. Base pay at my hub is $10 now but driver helpers get $15 when it comes time

We have Orion but almost nobody runs it. First thing I do is turn it off. Never get questioned about it and still within their numbers and always under the miles Orion says it should take

Your lucky drivers im my building would get fucked if they didnt follow orion. And even if they did follow it and missed miles we would question everyone of them on what theydid wrong...

sauce for t3h azn?

Hey OP, I sent you a joke through UPS

Did you get it?

And i was giving preloaders suspension and termination letters for 1 in 3000 misloads...i hatet that place so much

Rural routes? Where I am everything is a big grid pattern. Orion hardly can minimize that. It doesn't make any sense for Orion to be in our center at all tbh

Why does my penis pump or dildo packages keep getting inspected before delivery. And do they laugh?

My building was mostly rural/ mixed residential.

Only thing i miss about ups was the management bonuses..

Check out brown cafe if you want to read the worst.

This is a chunk of our area. There isn't much Orion can do here. It makes sense in other centers, I've used it before and had success.

Jesus your PDS(s) must have an easy job, that would have been great. Maybe i would habe stuck around...prolly not but maybe

Cut cars are still shitty. Especially if we only have 1-3 in. They bounce around huge areas.

They suck to deliver and to build. Trying to make numbers fit into the charts. So someone can say they did a great job when all they did is say build a route.

It would be great if UPS didn't have such a hard on for keeping as few cars out as possible. Sticking 1 or 2 extra cars out to lighten everyone's day and be back by 5 would be too easy and probably save overtime pay. But they don't give 2 fucks about that. I'm off to bed now. Cheers

Could you offer me a discount on shipping, bro?

United
Parcel
Service

Sadly all ups cares about is the numbers. And since its numbers are so large scale adding another route in one building means taking it away from another. I dont know how many times my building had to break down routes because the hubs needed extra. Who cares that our routes were evenly distributed...who cares that drivers might not work a 10hr day for the first time in forever. NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS!!!

Did you have fun visiting target during cyber Monday week?