no rerkt bread? rekt bred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
encyclopediadramatica.se/1guy1jar_Interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

omg why would he jab that poor old man in the head with a blunt metal object ;(

rerkt cake
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

I gotta say, these are the only regular threads here that I like.

WTF happened afterwards?

Oldie but a goodie. Honestly if I was a gay dude and I was putting large diameter cylindrical objects up my asshole, which was many times wider than the diameter of my asshole, I wouldn't choose something that would shatter into a bunch of sharp pieces under pressure; but hey, that's just me.

He fucking bled out and died, then his family came into the room and found a dead guy with a broken jar up his ass.

Wrong. He's still alive. Did an interview about the vid a while back.

Serves the dumb ape right for shitting on the street. I cant believe how disgusting these fucking indian niggers are.

sauce?

> if

Cant even imagine how many times that rectum probably got infected during the healing process.

you think he lived, thats cute

No shit you autist, I was lying.

I mean at first i thought it was some execution/torture thing, but you can see them trying to put the flames out, what the fuck were these retards thinking was gonna happen?

story?

Thats some cold as shit mang.

Aw fuck I never thought about it like that

are you saying you wouldnt do the same? only thing id do different is kill him infront of him so he can look me in my eyes as he dies

You're retarded, thats cute.

Thats what i meant, at least shoot the nigger face to face, like he even climbs on the bike with him too haha. I just meant the from behind thing.

niggers
why i'm not surprised

What the fuck is going on here, who got whacked??

lol

What the fuck

brazil?

I read from a website or somewhere who interviewed the guy

apparently he didn't go to the hospital and it healed with some pieces embedded in the rectal wall

imagine big boss forehead, now imagine a rectum with same bits

That's the faggot that was protesting in mexico

sheesh, no shitting in street is worth someone to die over for

what a twist of event, betrayed and killed by his partner in crime

That isn't rekt, you fucking idiot. Post that literal shit in a 'wtf' thread.

damn death can just happen like that

also who the fuck fall like that, this is some family guy signature falling pose shit

If you're so fucking uncivilised that you cant grasp the concept of shitting on a toilet, yes, you deserve to die. Indian scum.

this guy has a blog or something amiright?

he's into gay, self degrading shit (literally)

>kill him infront of him so he can look me in my eyes as he dies
>Thats what i meant

lol, no need to get so worked up there lil buddy, the man could have been drinking his ass off, hard to stay level headed that way, yes?

Claro.

Not who ur replying to, but he is drunk clearly, but you can see him squat and pull up his pants as he stands. He was pooping dawg.

Holy shit, he went back for a second round lol

RIP those heels

HA jokes on you I'm a garbage man this has no effect on me.

noice. I worked as a mechanic assistant doing pm's for progressive waste for a while. how easy is it to get a job with a background? It's been 7 years since my last crime. figure pretty easy tbh

he thought he was just going to hide. rip

Not sure if real but:
encyclopediadramatica.se/1guy1jar_Interview

a classic

The guy isn't even gay. He did an interview and said he considers anal stretching to be his secret hobby/fetish. It isn't even necessarily sexual for him, he's just fascinated with seeing how far he can stretch his butthole. He's even married with kids.

that's even worse

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

bump

Bitches be trippin'

This. Indians are wasted resources

fuck off faggot

Pretty close to puke right now.

I'm sorry user, but I just find it rather difficult to believe that anyone would lie on the Internet. That's a slippery slope to becoming bitter, cynical, and having to die alone.

The dude in the video...

this guy's inmune system is OP as fuck

That flash tho
Wtf did he expect? A little tingle on his finger tips?

That was actually intended to be a joke. Still dumb I guess, but for a different reason.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Comes back for a second shot just to make sure the fucking cunt is dead... love it!

mmmm spaghetti

Well there's 4 bean niggers that'll never go to the US!

kek

The glass baby was born and we have Christmas!!!

Yeah, guess what? That shit starts to hurt.

This reminds me of the day I tried sticking a 2v led into the wall socket, blew up on my face

wow that was a huge explosion, did they died?

This is literally the funniest video. I have not laughed so hard at any online video

Honestly,

This thread makes me glad i am a shut in neet.

No fiber in that diet.

If anyone is interested this guy did an interview about this afterwards. I can't be fucked to find it but he apparently has a wife and kids.

But what if it was the designated shitting street?

I hope he gets sick.

That fish is my life

interview is on bestgore

link?

thanks
post vid plz or link,name,ex

Free my nigga shmurda

I had this guy's kik, offered to buy my shit for $15