This thread is for beta fags to ask normal fags on how to interact and get with bitches

This thread is for beta fags to ask normal fags on how to interact and get with bitches.

grab em by the pussy

that's disgusting

why is she seemingly proud and gleeful over having a disgusting lardy ass

fuk modern society

Easiest way to fuck?

are you talking about positions or...?

>TEE HEE WATCH ME TWIRK LIKE THE BLACK GIRLS HEE HEE

OP why do you have such faggotry on your hd?

Easiest and fastest way to get from being strangers to having sex with girl

>the easiest and fastest way to fuck a stranger
a prostitute

if you don't want to pay then you should hit up a club/bar and just start talking. drunk girls will be easy

>being this envious of the girl

So jealous, you ugly, fat pos.

>envious of the girl
What did he mean by this?

>learn to talk

>confidence

>find common things to talk about

Advanced tips
>passive aggressive compliments

>passive aggressive body language

>eliminating competition

Ama

>eliminating competition
all you need is a 9mm, son.

I agree with the other user, either get a hooker or literally go to the bar/club and ask as many girls as you can if they just wanna have a one night stand, you'll get turned down a lot but there's usually 1 that will take the bait

here we have 2 clear examples of how to be a complete fucking autistic retard who has 0 percent hope of ever ever placing inside of a woman his tiny penis

Exactly

Elliott Roger's is my idol

If you learn anything from anyone it's him

>passive aggressive compliments
>passive aggressive body language
>eliminating competition

So....acting like a woman basically?

what the fuck are you talking about? she has a great ass.

NamName?? Source?

OP did I really trigger you that bad to the point that you're samefagging?

The old numbers game eh ?

" If I ask all of them one will say yes "

It works everytime

But there is a small disclaimer, sometimes it isn't always a good looker or skinny that accepts the proposal

But you will dick something down ..

So what's an awesome ass look like to you??? I'm assuming this is bait but I'm sure some people actually would think this too.

Lmao

;^]

That ass is a 10

not op retard just think those guys are being retarded
one is complaining about big booty
the other is saying that big booty is gross and he thinks its a major problem in today's society

if you really think that big juicy butt cheeks are one of the leading causes for concern in today's modern society then i think u will probably not get any pp touches netiem soon.

Samefag.

I might be an autistic kissless virgin but it's a fucking fact that the girl act retarded and her ass is disgusting.

so many niggerfaggots in this thread. kys

I would bury my dick so deep in that ass the next nigga to hit it would be crowned King author

All girls act retarded and don't have perfect asses in the real world you autist

Fucking manlet, shut up.

I agree, if you're looking for the easiest bang and not expecting to pay then you need to set your standards kinda low.

I'm not the dude that is disgusted at the girls ass. But look at her trying to twerk, its just fucking sad. The bitch isn't even that good looking tbh why are you so triggered?

looks like sommer ray

I'm 5'6" and will hold you down and fuck your asshole bitch , you ain't that tough

Sommer ray

>But you will dick something down ..
fucking degenerate kill yourself

NamWho's the booty

Do it for me and we have a deal.
I've been ready to die

My God will be smiling upon me as you she'd my blood upon the battlefield

I'm in surprise arizona rn nigger come on

Fucking faggot manlet, shut the fuck up, twice.

I'm op and don't care if you like her ass or not, go back to your trap shit and gtfo of this thread, it's a free Sup Forums excluding cheese pizza of course.

slim girl with a fine body and you say "that's disgusting"

you're 100% a fag or in the closet and haven't realised it yet

Say that to my face dwarf

The only people that think manlet is an insult are the true manlet's

Also I've been here longer than your entire family tree youngster

My art has been perfected since summer 2010

I will troll you right off this board try me "manlet"

Three times

Come.on bitch nigger

My little brother used to tell me "shutup"

I found the 12 year old I guess

Not the guy you're replying to but...
You seem like an autist. Autists can't read body language. The girl is just having fun. She know she's hot and she's not trying too hard. She's relaxed.

the mcDonald's on N. Litchfield and Waddell next to the Safeway faggot. Post timestamp when you're there.

This thread is dildos

What car you driving bitch ? IMMA drive by with a fucking Mac 11 on your ass

I bet your fat ass works at that McDonald's and is on break rn lol

nigger detected

It's cliche, but it's fucking simple. Be yourself. How do you not get all nervous and beta-y you ask? Go into it not expecting anything to come out of it. Remove all notion that if you're smooth you might get lucky and you can genuinely act like a normal person for once. You legit cannot give a fuck. Also be nice to get, but fuck with her a little bit without being an asshole.

Bonus points for
Good style
Good haircut
Teeth

Extra points if you can make her laugh.

How do you make eye contact with a woman? I also have this nervous twitch in my cheek when I smile around a female. Shit sucks

Green honda civic with tinted windows and broken taillight

I'm wearing a grey hoodie, come see me faggot.

>king author

WHY IS YOUR STANCE SO WIDE

are you about to block a linebacker for fuck sake...

Here's another pic so all you hating fags can stfu and stick to the topic

Okay I will , but actually little nigg3r I lied I'm up on the 10 past blyth rn

I just got back from California

And I ain't gonna let you smoke none of this shit hahahaha fuck you

who is this? she's fucking sexy bro

Check my original post and replies bro

Her mom's right she looks like a fucking whore. Jesus the 2nd civil war can't come soon enough.

>All that sweet war rape pussy

>tfw you have a hot lewd sister.

This is mine all mine

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and there so pathatic that has to hurt me the ugly way to be better then everybody and smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is gay to hurt me with insecure and the ugly people losers smell like shit

Cause I take a lot of duck

I wouldn't bother fucking that skank. I'd put her on the corner in a second tho lol.

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to be gay to me to hurt me with inseucre the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like shit

This is her and her mom

>eye brows drawn on

Lol so proud

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and there so pathatic that has to hurt me the ugly way to be better then everybody and smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is gay to hurt me with insecure and the ugly people losers smell like shit

god she has the greatest ass ever

Shit whatever bro

oh look, whores DO give birth to whores!

YA I'd definitely lick in and around a lot, even if I had to be the side dick

But she desperately wants to be black

Post body pics

>fuck with her a little bit without being an asshole.

This is the challenge

Not the disgusted guy or the guy protecting the girls hotness or anyone who was replied to these two... but why do we keep saying who we are not?

Anyway, she's hot and that ass would bounce very nicely on my cock and if any of you fags wouldn't shag her... then you're just a faggity faggot.

Not checking out any cute guys that may be there. I'm straight but sometimes I look.

Easy way for a fatfuck virgin like me to fuck someone? No, i'm not going to eat less or excersice, Yeah i know its impossible

Start selling drugs.

Nigger that's not a body pic that's just a face pic from a different angle you trying to hide her bod bro?

No, not even the money could help me

How fat abs how desperate are you?

Not that desperate, i know i'm going to die obese and alone so

Answer the first question.

Oh, very very morbidly fat

Im not any of the previous anons at all but fuck you for no reason

I'd bang her mom... She's fucking hot.

that moment when your feeling yourself because you think your fashion is on point but in reality your pants are the wrong size, your hoodie is definitely the wrong size and doesnt fit right, your shoes are about a size and a half too big and to top it all off you're wearing a fucking v-neck.

Honestly if you don't wanna pay I would go look for groups where there are other obese people like you, you'll have the best luck there or finding someone who's into obesity fetishes.

Bump