I just accidentally shot my gun in the house and now my wife is pissed off...

I just accidentally shot my gun in the house and now my wife is pissed off. It went through the wall and did maybe 5 dollars worth of damage. I have been drinking and I thought I emptied the chamber before dry firing it.

She went back to sleep, but how should I deal with addressing this in the morning?

Don't mix guns and alcohol? You're lucky you didn't kill yourself.

I have no advice as I'd be pretty pissed too. Just apologize and buy her something she likes I guess.

this
you fucking idiot
always double triple check the chamber before dry firing.

its very important to always know the EXACT condition of the weapon in case you need to actually use the motherfucker

I smell bullshit, but dont play with firearms, especially when you're drunk. But i guess you're to fucking braindead to know that.

Yeah. You're right. It wasn't as much the alcohol as it was just not paying attention. I just don't know if I should blame it on the alcohol (which wasn't as much of a factor) or tell the truth that I was being an idiot and handling the gun like a toy.

Shouldn't be dry firing to begin with, but I'd get it fixed and admit that it was an honest mistake.

shit happens. every american has a few bullet holes in the wall/roof

I wish it were bullshit. I feel like a fucking moron and I've owned guns for years. I was just going through the motions while watching tv.

>drinking and handling a firearm
HOO BOY don't let /k/ see this

i have never had a ND and i dry fire my guns regularly when on the computer doing shit. Muscle memory and all that helps. Which is exactly why i am constantly checking my chamber. i check it so much i have to often throw out the chambered cartridge due to wearing the round out from the brass checks. but as far as i see it its better to check constantly and have to throw out a few rounds here and there than to risk a ND/AD

>durr dry firing is bad fo da gunz! i saws it on the youtoobz!
go to bed, kiddo

Buy a safe online. A good one and take her out some place nice. A party get together with friends.

Explain you dun goofed and then let her vent and get on with it. Fuck her hard in the late noon. It's a dominance fuck. You have to teach her you are going to be a man and that she enjoys you being one. And that you care about her opinions but not enough to ask.

Fix the wall before you go to bed. Or move pots in front of it.

Ask /k/ to help you find the safe.

its especially useful with DA guns. trying to locate that sweet spot on the trigger so it only needs minimal travel to break as if it was in SA

this.

She just seemed like such a fucking mom when she came out to "discipline" me. It kind of pissed me off, but I was being an idiot so I guess it was fair.

I guess I will patch the holes and take her somewhere nice. That'll probably be the easiest fix.

did she spank you??

prime rib @ golden corral

I wish. She just acted like a cunt. lol

You don't believe some retard on Sup Forums got drunk and shot a gun on accident...? Do you even know where you are?

How about you take some classes to reinforce your gun handling and trigger
discipline?

Option 2: Keep your guns at the gun range or someone elses place where you can't accidentally shoot your house up.

Option 3: Sell your guns. They are obviously just toys to you and you treat them as such. This makes you too dangerous to have a gun.

something tells me she's used to your shenanigans

AA classes

I do love a trip to that magical place. I'll have to wear my adjustable belt.

Surprisingly, she won't eat there. They were doing free dinner for veterans and she still wouldn't go. Maybe I should just divorce her..

To be fair, she is.

Pray to pepe that she doesnt use this in court one day. Bitches can spin anything to make you seem like a fuckin lunatic to get their way. Keep her happy or the divorce or impending prison sentence are imminent. And how about putting the gun away for awhile, the cold war is over m8.

nah, if she puts up with this sort of stuff and doesnt leave, she's a keeper. or crazy as fuck and you should run.

Well she likes guns as well, so she probably wouldn't let me get rid of them.

say you thought a shadow was a nigger who broke in and you were just trying to protect her.

all of these options are retarded.

Your life is going to go beautifully wrong.

Solid advice.

I think she just puts up with it because a majority of the time, I'm not retarded, but I have my days.

You should just kill yourself. If you're stupid enough to mix guns and alcohol you shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets with the rest of us and I certainly don't want you to reproduce.

DAMNIT! I wish I thought of this on the fly. -_-

>AA classes

Or just go whole hog and get a AAA membership.

Better yet, do a hero tonight so that she won't have to worry about your stupidity any longer.

>do a hero
like batman?

you forgot "completely fucking" before the retarded m8.

Dubs says this. But live stream it on Facebook so we can have a little entertainment of you ending your retarded self.

You should sell your gun. You're clearly not a responsible owner. How do you fuck up clearing your weapon? Why do you handle firearms while intoxicated? Would you get behind the wheel of a car drunk, too, you fucking dumbshit? It's not about how much damage actually happened, it's about what could gave gone wrong if you happened to be pointing it somewhere else.

Wake up early, go to home depot, patch up the dmg, paint it. apologize. c'est la vie

She's really be pissed if I were out fucking heroes all night.

Maybe I'll just kill myself.

My friend actually shot me by being a fucking idiot and having one in the chamber, thinking he was dry firing. Fucking moron. And you, fucking moron. And me, for still being his friend. Fucking moron.

Definitely drive drunk regularly. What am I? A pussy?

What if the bullet flys out a window and kills a kid next time. for fucks sake stop cleaning your gun while fucked up. The vietcong arent coming

Is this the Trump General?

You are a retard who should not be allowed to own a firearm. People get killed like this every year.

Be a man, talk to your wife and if her concerns are legitimate address them. Learn your lesson and don't do it again. And fix the wall.

kids are replaceable

Well if you are still his friend after that, hopefully she'll still be okay after some minor wall damage.

Thanks op, I feel like a well adjusted individual who has my shit together after reading this.

Just play dumb sad tomorrow morning and move on. Bitch thinks you have remorse and regret, you be ok.

not a huge deal... no one got shot. lol

are your ears ringing?

You definitely should turn the gun on yourself and "dry fire" it through your frontal lobe. You're a manslaughter waiting to happen.

This is my rationale exactly.

>She's really be pissed if I were out fucking heroes all night.
>Maybe I'll just kill myself.

Jeez, now you're making sense.

Might be better for you to open the front door, do a 360ยบ, and walk away.

>but how should I deal with addressing this in the morning?
sell your gun. you're too stupid to responsibly own it.

then shillary and the jews will use his death in their statistics when they try to ban guns

Bullet probably exited the house, entered a neighbors which killed their child. Cops will be coming for you in the morning. Enjoy prison sodomy.

I'm not OP. Lol. He paid for the hospital bill so... Fuck it. I still don't recommend taking a 9mm hydrashock to the elbow.

They rang for a couple minutes, but they are fine now. I think I could have lied my way out of it if the room didn't smell like gun powder when she walked in.

yeah sell it to 13yo Ja'malaq'uan for $50

>what was that?
>what was what? i was just in here masturbating.
>what's all the smoke?
>i forgot to use lube
sure that would have been fine

topkek

>if the room didn't smell like gun powder
You were powdering your gun? Was this before or after you put the lube on it?

You must live in the middle of nowhere for no one to hear it and call the cops.

Well I was going to go with "I dropped this half gallon of 1800," if it wasn't for the god damn gun powder.

Im guessing cousin-fucking territory

>Drinking
>Handling firearms
>Negligent discharge in house
>Seeking advice from Sup Forums

You need to take a long hard look at your life. I think suicide may be an appropriate solution.

I'm betting you live in Chicago?

I once lived in a city and shot my 40cal handgun through the ceiling and no one cared enough to call the cops or see what was going on.

What are you fucking retarded?! Don't fuck around with guns when you're drunk, you're lucky you didn't shoot someone you irresponsible ass

people don't usually call the cops for a single loud bang. I live on a culdasack surrounded by neighbors, but how would they know which house it even came from?

i will tell you how to fix this.

i dont care what your background is, what training you have or have not had, or how confident you are going forward. Go take a FIGHTING firearms class from a reputable instructor that will teach you to use the gun correctly. Thunder Ranch, DTI, Tactical response or any number of other great places to train. Not your state/county ccw course and not the nra

when your wife wakes up in the morning you had best be fucking apologetic. own your mistake like a man. inform her of your plan to fix the wall, to learn better firearm handling skills and promise to never mix guns and drinking ever again

then depending on your woman, apologize again, lick her kitty really well or take her some place nice to eat.

I'm the shot by friend guy. It happened in his nice apartment complex, whole place is super thick concrete. No one heard it or knew it happened.

copypasta

You should hand in your fire arms to your local PD. You are not a safe owner. Years and years of gun experience, never even heard of anyone in my group of friends having an ND. Are you so fucking blazee that you mix guns and alcohol? Are you 12?

This thread sucks

Here, have an exit wound shot. This was after a few days. It was gnarly.

So take the alcohol out of the situation. How bad is it?

DAMN! That had to hurt!

You clearly aren't mature enough to use a gun. If your wife likes them fine but you shouldn't be handling them. Let your wife continue to wear the pants cause you're obviously too retarded to.

im sure she dresses him at least

You don't feel getting shot. You feel that shit hours later. And yeah, hurts like fuck. Couldn't feel my pinky for 2 months. Still hurts now and then. Here's the entrance wound.

The Cold War never ended buddo.

That hurts my ego a little, but I think I might have to forfeit over the guns to her. I know it was retarded, but who doesn't fuck up once in a while. I am fairly responsible most days of the year.

Be irresponsible by buying a couple too many video games, not accidentally discharging a weapon that could have killed an innocent.

i can never remember if i checked it two times or four times so usually i forget it altogether

or both

Sup Forums really give you a 3rd degree on this one OP.
Sorta stupid shit I's do TBH.
Work in 2 hour, been getting pissed all night.
I regret it already.

Yeah. I decided to take some of the advice. I am going to apologize and own up to how stupid it was. Then tell her I'm going to take a class on firearm safety (Not actually going to take it) and then take her out to a nice dinner. Hopefully all will be forgotten. If not, I'm attractive enough to not worry about being forever alone.

>Then tell her I'm going to take a class on firearm safety
only do that if the sry and dinner dont seem to be enough

genius.

You need the fucking class dumbass

no he doesnt.

You should always stare directly down the barrel of the gun to make sure the chamber is empty

don't you know basic gun safety?

What the world needs is a bullet in this retards head

I just need to stop drinking while playing with my guns. I'm in the military and I've had a ridiculous amount of firearms training. I was literally just not paying attention. I know basic gun safety, I was relying on muscle memory.

JESUS fucking christ, how fucking DUMB are you?

>hurr I thought I checked

Nigger, if your first reaction to attempting to dry fire a gun isn't racking the slide 3-4 times then you're a fucking idiot. You could have seriously either

A.) Fucked up something in the house

or

B.) Shot someone

I get it, guns are fun to play with when you're fucked up. But seriously nigger, hide the fucking ammo, the clips & the magazines.

>& the magazines
so he doesnt get paper cuts?

Leave him alone now Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure he's gonna remember this for awhile.
If you keep lecturing him it'll take even longer for him to accidentally kill himself.