WWYD pick one, reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/uvgs7n3l)
imgur.com/gallery/szusN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

far right is the only correct answer

The one on the left, would fuck her and cum down her throat

Far left would make her choke on my cock and I'd have her give me a foot job

2nd. Would tear her pants to push my cock into her asshole. Would fuck her till shes sore and crying.

Far right, pin her legs behind her ears as I go balls deep into her tight asshole, at first she hates it but as her asshole loosens up she is now loving it. While making her asshole gape I get her to beg me to shoot my hot thick load her face.

WWYD

Fuck her anally.

What else???

Bend her over a table with a handful of hair pulled tight, hard forceful thrusts. Cum in her and let her fall over dripping onto the floor. Then we can cuddle or something after idfk.

Post her on /b

Where at?? I'm still learning the depths of Sup Forums random

rip a hole in right's leggings, rail her pussy and leave her a sopping mess

Far right for orgasm denial w/ vibrator. I want her to beg for it. I'll finally give it to her but only if she sucks me off

I would fuck right doggstyle while squeezing her tits. Left will furiously masturbate watching us, then I'll give her some attention and cum deep in her pussy

she loves sucking, so whe will get her big O...

jam my cock down left's throat, titfuck her, then fill her pussy with my seed

(more of lefty here: eroshare.com/uvgs7n3l)

Dump more pics yo

I would bend her over and fuck her from behind until cum deep inside her pussy
Post moar plz

face fuck them until they are crying....use my gf and her sister?

Smack right's ass and whisper in her ear, "If you want some of this dick, follow me". She obliges and we walk into an alley. I disappear and she is confused. "No one will take MY virginity!" I yell as I swoop in with my minecraft sword and clock her. She's passed out. I walk away dusting my hands, all in a day's work

she's hot! more face+tits?!

Moar of her legs and ass, love her boots from the last pic

Moar like this pic

left, cum on her forehead and watch it dribble down her entire face onto her clothes hopefully while she was crying

Tie them both up on top of each other and take turns stroking my dick in and out of their pussies.

wwyd

Turn myself in to the cops

Keep going

I'd love to fuck her while she's laying like that, she looks like she'd be really sexy with smeared makeup and cum on her face

I'd tie the right one over a stool and keep her in a back room at a party where anyone could go in and use her pussy.

I would let right lay me down, rub and suck my cock until I cum in her mouth and over her face

reply 4 reply user

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol snap leak,cf

My god I could cum, her legs in those boots are amazing

Wwyd?

The brunette makes me hard

Sneak left our of the pub for a shag out back

The slut on the right - she is so ready for cock.

I would bend her over face against the wall and fuck her raw, dropping a hot load in her cunt

Wwyd?
imgur.com/gallery/szusN

dat redhead looks good for breeding

Have that guy hold her in that position while she's naked. Would fuck her from behind and destroy her asshole while my balls rub against the guys butt.

Would take turns fucking both there throats, making them gag on my cock til tears roll down there face and they almost puke, then I would dump my huge load on rights face and make left lick her clean.

i will tie left up, with both her arms and legs tied together. I'd slap her face and ass for a couple of minutes while explaining to her in details how I would use her holes to pleasure myself. I'd then fuck her face and her ass brutally. I'd cum on her face and bring her to my home to continue to use her as my sex slave for the next days, weeks and even months.

Don't be gentle , replies for replies

Tell me what you would do to my slutty girlfriend

would lift up that skirt and ram her against that glass window until I finish inside her

mine?

Moar legs

Fuckin nice

More!!!

She looks so nice and tight. I'm hard as rock right now and I'd definitely be even harder than I am right now if I were with her. I'd make her lie on her back and then enter inside her and keep thrusting until I've emptied all my cum in her

Wwyd for more

Pic related

Tell me WWYD and I'll send more

pick one, reply for reply

lets get some more tight

My sister on left

I would tie left up with her hands tied behind her and her elbows tied together, forcing her chest out. I would fuck her face, making her choke on my cock until I cum all over her face and boobs.

Dont be gentle with this bitch.

Dude Ik the chick on the right!!! Lol

Her nudes

Wwyd?

What's her name start with

ITT: Retards that don't understand the concept of reply for reply.

Macy

I would punch right square on the cheek and start kissing her sloppily, slapping the side of her face as I shove my tongue in her mouth. I'd then force her into her knees and make her lick my balls, then facefuck her while plugging her nose as her eyes turn bloodshot. I'd finish on her face, cumming on her eyes and smearing her makeup, then punch her until she faints. Be brutal with her

I would take a massive shit on her face.

film it, id watch that

The blonde is cuter, but I can't deny the brunette's big tits, that just beg to be slapped, groped, and pinched while I ride her doggy style and she gets me off with all the dirty talk she can muster.

Pinch and nibble on her nipples, letting her squirm and moan under me until I put a hand firmly on her throat and start slow, then pick up the pace, fucking her hard and deep until I'm ready to cum on her face.

I would fuck your sister up the ass, and make her friend clean us both up with her tongue.

I would take the girl in green, but I'd take my time, really enjoy each other for as long as possible until she grinds on my cock and I blow my load inside her.

I'd take her missionary style, her feet high in the air, legs spread as I slam into her, watching her face contort in pain and pleasure.

Bend her over, pulling her skirt up over her ass and her panties down around her knees. I wouldn't give her much time to prepare before I started to fuck her. I'd like to hear her moan and yelp until she got wet enough to take my cock easily.

Pick a girl and tell me what you'd do with her.

would throat fuck the hell out of left while she gives me the seductive asian eyes they are known for, then when I finish I'll aim for the eyes and make them even more narrow, would appreciate more of her

mine?

I would rip the back of her dress to expose her ass then pound into her pussy she begs me not to cum in her pussy so i fuck her tight ass then quickly jam my cock in her pussy. then expose her tits and titty fuck then force my cock down her throat then finish allover her tits and face. Tie her up outside write on her face fuck me and write on her ass ride me and leave her there for anyone to have. wwyd

5 2 3 1 4

7 6 5 5 3

Enjoy

my big sister on left

would have both suck my dick while caressing their hair. got any nudes ??

I would love to see her humiliated like that, any other ways you would degrade her?

i wish

I want to cum all over their pretty faces

My 3 favorite girls, middle looks super fuckable

I'd take her and tie her up, forcing her on her knees to deepthroat me until her makeup is running down her face, then bend her over and fuck her in the ass while pulling her hair back, listening to her screams.

I would facefuck left while she cried and tapped for mercy, until I pull her tight to my crotch and blow my load down her throat.

I'll take blondie for a ride, pinned under me, fucking her harder than she's used to. I'll use her body and her holes for my own pleasure, until I get tired of her.

The girl on the left probably won't complain if I pull out during doggy sex and push my cockhead against her asshole. And if she does, I'll just press her face into the pillow to muffle her screams.

We'd drive out somewhere secluded, where we can get to know each other better. I'll bend her over the hood of my car and take her without a condom, spilling my seed inside her as I spank her ass.

Take the bridesmaid to the honeymoon suite, where I'll eat her pussy before sliding inside her. When it's time for me to cum, I'll pull out, spraying spunk on the sheets.

Go on, be brutal.

damn. have you got a filesharing account that you could put the collection of these hotties in? forever be in your debt for that user

nope

would kidnap and impregnate to get milk from those massive tits

>pretty

looks like big boobs, 9/10 would play with like beanbags, got more?