Which dude could win in a fight?

Which dude could win in a fight?
Short hair: 5'11" 6'0"
Long hair: 5'9" 170 lbs.

Are you gay?

>do you guys think a faggot like me can beat up this douche

Just tell us the truth, user.

my dad can beat up your dad

Whichever has actually trained, or brings a knife. Or a gun. Or a pipe bomb.

Most likely short hair, has less body fat and more toned, means hes more athletic. Also doesnt have long hair to get in the way. Ultimately it depends on skill.

long hair fucking duh

Money on the short hair. I don't trust anyone who's teeth I can count on one hand to not be a crazy fuck.

>Short hair: 5'11" 6'0"
>Long hair: 5'9" 170 lbs.

>5'11" 6'0"
>5'9" 170 lbs.

Nigga what?

clearly the dude on the left

Whoever is skinnier. Skinny guys fight until they're burger. Honestly its true. The leaner you are, the more cardio you have. Cardio always always wins fights. Period. Skinny guy wins.

Depends OP. Have you ever swung a fist before, not including the ones that went into your sister? Has he?

Fighting is 2 parts skill, 2 parts strength, and 1 part luck. Don't fight unless you're 99% sure you're trained enough to win or if your life is in danger and you have exhausted all other possibilities.

The heavier guy should win. Most real fights end up on the ground, once the heavy guy gets on top, he's won.

I've been in a couple of fights.

He is always posting about kicking dude's asses on Facebook. Never seen him fight though. Could be all talk.

Call police report an assault aND let his Facebook posts be proof. Then let hime really fight in jail. His Facebook posts are admission of guilt

Fuck no, I ain't no pussy.

Would rather take him on... see what he's GOT!!

>>pipe bomb
allahu akbar

You sound like an insecure guy with something to prove.

Short hair would probably win. Long haired girl flexes like a girl. Dudes that dont know how to flex usually cant fight even tho long haired dude looks heavier. Plus long hair=femininity

Hey Mik, Still flippin burgers and fucking 17 year olds?

Short haired guy knows how to flex over long hair guy?
What's the difference?

The bicep flex. Small boys and women flex fist to shoulder like that because they arent accustomed to how to squeeze their muscles. Even tho long haired dude is bigger, likely would get wrecked by smaller similarly sized guy that has general athletcism. Would b terrible fight btw