I am living the dream Sup Forumsro's I finally figured out the password to my sister rachel's laptop after a few...

I am living the dream Sup Forumsro's I finally figured out the password to my sister rachel's laptop after a few attempts the past month and I got exactly what I wanted. I had about 3 hours with it before she got home from work and I found lots of fucked up shit. I should probably preface this a bit by saying my sister is a huge feminist SJW and has been for years, which made the shit I found even more surprising. I found messages between her and random men online where she talked like a total whore begging to be degraded and exposed, and even a few pictures she sent to them. I am still wracking my brain on what to do with this christmas miracle, but any advice is welcome.

Pic is her btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

errare-humanumm-est.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post some proof and the pics or gtfo

First and foremost dump them all here good sir.

I guess I should start with the messages, hearing my feminist cunt of a sister talking like that has me diamonds.

just messaged her telling her how fucking weird her brother is. later.

Thats hot. Dump a pic along with it.

another

Dubs snitch checked

Shoulda censored the name OP

I'd call her fucking out and make copies. Every time she tried to pull some feminist type shit on me I'd remind her of it and tell her to stfu. Leverage is always good.

Might not be her brother. Fucking weird either way

I was about to say, beware white knight fags op..

white knight has arrived boys

Post nudes OP

here ya go. my favorite of the bunch

god damn, post the rest, she looks sexy af

How old is rachel?

18. heres another.

alright you have my interest, any more messages?

quite a few more actually.

Post moar pics

Blackmail her into having sex with you. Then inbreed her, sowing your virile seed into her fertile womb. Do your brotherly duty.

haha I dont know about the breeding part but I do hope to get a BJ or a video out of this at the very least. Blackmail is tricky thought and I am not sure how to go about it.

Nice, any more?

one of the last good pics, love that ass.

haha no shit? I LOVE finding out when a feminist cunt is actually a depraved whore that just hides it well. take advantage of this shit, degrade the fuck out of her and call her names, she will probably fuck herself to the thought later.

post the 'bad' nudes too plz

You know you want to cum deep inside your sister's pussy. Brothers and sisters are meant to breed.

errare-humanumm-est.tumblr.com/

She posts the stereotypical "I'm white and morally above you" white girl bullshit. With a fucking latin quote, top fucking kek.

Just described rachel perfectly tbh, you can see why I am posting her?

Cant deny that I would love to cum in the bitch, I have years up pent up anger and frustration I want to take out on her.

alright why not.

my nigguh thanks

post more nudes and dirty messages

I feel the same way about my ex, broke up with the slut because she became such a feminist bitch that I just wanted to smack her shit everytime she spoke.

pretty much all out of pics, but I had lots of messages. Most are about wanting to be degraded but she has hundreds. What kind shit you wanna see? I might have screenshot one that has to do with it.

feminism is a plague, but at least it allows us to degrade those stupid cunts like this.

Any about rape?

any pictures on her laptop? try searching for .jpg

Then why deny yourself this desire? Take what is yours. Breed your sister and put her in her place.

Always one faggut

Leak it on her Tumblr

Another message, any other idea's?

How do I do that?

rape her?

She seems like a normal 18 year old with a great fetish.
Not getting all the hate.

Top notch fap material though.

First thing I checked. Just selfies and morally obnoxious SJW pictures.

You would get it if you had to live with her for 18 years. She used to be pretty chill until she was about 14, then she became the definition of a feminazi.

What kind of SJW stuff are we talking about exactly?

This just proves my theory that every SJW is angry because they can't get cock.

is her email logged in? try searching drive or any attachments. also if its a mac, checkout the photobooth

if torture and abuse is your thing.

dude you are retarded if you think this girl cannot get cock.

I didnt check that but I will next time she's out.

Just moral highground shit, BLM, pics showing how fucking oppressed women are.

pretty sure rach has been fucking since she was 15 ish, she has had a cuck as bf for a year now (guy in pic) and he probably has no idea what she is really like.

See

Is there a difference between blackmail and rape?

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

sounds like she struggle fucks her boyfriend dude

honestly I doubt it, the guy does not seem up to the task, he is a SJW as well. Some of her messages referenced not being able to do it because of her bf.

more messages, love hearing her degrade herself.

As do I, probably why I saved so many of them. Tbh most of these hardly sound like rach its crazy.

her shame will cause her to consent to her own brother. Then he will give her the ultimate gift.

God is it fucked up I want her to be ashamed? I want to see her face as she finds out I know, see her humiliated.

if you are out of nudes post some more clothed pics of her, your sister is hot af, SJW or not.

what about in her post where she wrote "my boyfriend loves when I struggle"

hell dude, use this to your advantage, shouldn't it at least be worth a blow job for this to not get out? Or just tell her that you know she wants to be abused, and the needs to get on her knees like the dirty slut she is.

yeah that was confusing, maybe just light shit? because there was also this.

Sshhh, OPs convinced he's gonna get laid and not just grounded till he moves out

I wonder if she would get turned on by that... Is that why you want to humiliate her?

You have the power user, but do you have the will to do it? See your sister in the ultimate low of her life, her fetish revealed. Then, at her lowest point, show her the only redemption is through you, her brother. Through the purest act of love between a brother and sister.

I have jerked off 5+ times today to this thought alone, I keep imagining what could happen, what could go wrong. The way I see it is she either denies it all and tell someone what I said and I am fucked. Or she is so humiliated and turned on I get her to suck my cock. Fuck

WHY THE FUCK ARE NOT SEARCHING THE LAPTOP OR HER CLOUD

Yes, and I have a bit of a humiliation fetish myself. I want to see her realization that I will always know what a dumb whore she is, I want to see her cry and beg.

she is asleep with it in her room with the door locked?

I can do that.

I would wreck your sister not gonna lie. Fuck the feminist right out of her.

Start following the guys blog. Evidently he has some insight into the minds of fucked up cunts

Welcome to the liberal mindset of America. Be shown in the public sphere as this holier-than-thou person who is righteous in every way but take them out of the spotlight and they go and revert to their true self. This is bitch is about a 5/10. She seems like she has a decent ass and rack, but she seems like she is into nig-nogs so that brings her down. Her face is fucked up so that does not help either. One day she will meet a black biker and she will never be the same. Welcome to liberal America. Emperor Obummer promised fundamental change and he won.

What's the name of the blog she's regularly messaging?

You just fell for a thinly veiled personal army request
You fuckin' muppet

slut-degrader88 was the most common one.

she does talk about wanting to be blacked which is disapointing but its not that big of a fetish for her it seems. I cant wait until the day she breaks.

not gonna lie man I want to see the bitch blacked, and I am not even a cuck. I would say closer to a 7/10 if you have a bag and a gag to shut her up.

Do not be afraid, and do your brotherly duty. Take your sister and breed her.

ever message it asking about your sister? he might give you more insight.

She will and her current boyfriend will wonder how he lost her to that. He lost to an inferior specimen due to the fact that he decided against being a man and wanting to be a pussy. Women want to start shit, create shit, and get into problems. That is where he failed, His job is to bring her out of it and put her in her place but instead he lets her walk all over her and that is how he will lose.

Send her to North Dakota for a week and I promise you that bitch will be wearing a #MAGA hat, own a gun, and know how to jig properly, and drink and drive by the time she leaves. These people who grow up outside of this area, are the problems with society.

Put a bag over most people's heads and that helps a lot. Then again, still counts.

Fuck off

do you honestly think the people of either dakota are worth anything?

problem with the west is that 90% of girls are becoming like this bitch.

no I havent, not sure if I will, might give it away. One of the favs she sent to him

continued...

Look at Carson Wentz. I went to college with him and new 2 of his roommates. Carson is a straight laced student and will not get out of line. However, what he wont admit, is that when he does not have religious ministries or the spotlight on him, he is not afraid to go hunting, fishing, and drinking. His girlfriend Melissa hates that about him, well then again, she did go to Concordia in Moorhead and that is just a liberal breeding ground.

Carson also bought 10 shotguns this past weekend for his O-Line and that should tell you everything you need to know.

Not everyone, but most people that are from here know whats up and that is why our states are not cesspools of nig-nogs and SJWs/Feminazis.

I say do it, worst that can happen is that he tells her some random is asking about her, I can do it for you if you want.

God damn your sister is one of the biggests sluts I have ever seen lmao

Once you get outside of Fargo, Brookings, Grand Forks, Bismarck, Sioux Falls, and Ft. Pierre (not including vermintown, I mean vermillion) and the Rez, you'd be surprised what you can find. I love the Red River Valley and Fargo is starting to suck balls, but when i moved here about 7 years ago, it was the shit and people that lived here knew what was up. Hell we have the most drunks per capita and all we do is football, hunt, fish, farm, and drink. Thats pretty much it.

You are just now figuring that out? look at those other messages

what is the tattoo on her hip?

tell me about it.

dude messages are nice but gotta have some more pics come on

Diamonds...

oh okay, so you admit to having nothing to contribute to the country or world. glad we're on the same page.

did slut-degrader88 respond to her at all?

Yeah he messaged her back and forth for a longgg time, seems to take a liking to her.