What's /b on tonight

What's /b on tonight
I'll start
Weed
Respiridone

Nothing I'm now straight edge

Faggot none of this is even illegal for me all on prescription

Im on my chair eating orange.
And prob the orange is infected with pinworm eggs because I just scraped some from my ass.

Just the devil's lettuce. I was gonna take a Xanax but I don't want to become reliant on them

U got pinworms dawg?

Yes and im on it tonight

How did you get those nasty Fuckers? I had em once as a kid.

Don't worry, be happy!

Me too.
And I still got to this day (I'm 23 years old) I got it more than 10 years.

>Respiridone
anti-psychotics. sick bro

Just took my last 4 tramadol. Dunno when ill get more.

stacking gabapenten
chillin

What the fuck retard just go to the Dr and get some medicine. It will clear that shit right up. Is you is or is you ain't a complete dumbass?

90mg oxycodone

jelly

Their eggs are all over the place in my room
And they keep me slim and beautiful young.

don't be man. been on h & oxys for about 25 days straight now. was hooked a few months ago then quit, now back on the shit.
Buying 1 more 30 tomorrow then Friday my buddy owes me 1 then it looks like a couple weeks of feeling shitty/not being able to sleep.

but I am fucked up. Lol

Weed, champagne, 4mg Klonopin, morphine 120mg, 10mg Dilaudid

hydrocodone

Why are their eggs everywhere? Nigga what kind of house are you in? How can they survive without being parasitically attached to something aka your colon?

I'm very confused and concerned for you as well as your rectum and house, user

duuuuude i fkn hate respiridone n u get high w that? hahah

enjoi the impending withdrawals from hell

How ru awake?

weed wine tequila and some dollar store sleep aid

Practice

10 mg dilaudid? hope you shot it cus taking them suck. rush FTW. For real tho stop doing opiates they're bad.

no practice. came off dope like 40 plus times and it got worse everytime. came off methadone was the worst of all. clean for 3+ years.

The magnificent thing about the egg of a pinworm is (they itch in my ass when its itchy im scraping it out prob it attached under my nails after that I prob eat or touch keyboard or pillow.
A pinworm egg survives very long in the outside world.

Its also itchy because the pinworm is fucking in my ass.

I'm on Risperdal as well OP. used to be on 45mg and got worked down to 7.5. I still get the sleepy effects tho

Same here. Wish I had some pot.

Fluoxetine
Cocodamol
Naproxen
Alcohol
Simvastatin

booze is the only drug I need
what i'm drinking now

I'm on point

Been depressed since both my parents died in July.
I quit Oxycodone in April and was clean for over 2 months until i relapsed.
Luckly never got my habit back to where it was (60mg to nod) and i only have to use 15 -25mg a day, but my sources have been severely lagging and lacking. I'm seriously going to quit again after the new year, One good mushroom trip and maybe some edibles to help me sleep and i will be off oxy in no time.
Out of pills right now so i shot up some pure buprenorphine, tryed it a few weeks ago, did too much puked everywhere and felt like shit for 2 days. Found my right dose and its nice. almost out, and have no way to get more as it was from a veterinarian.

Yeah like why

lol gaba, you two are fucking fags

i have 400mg too, how much do you take and how often when stacking?

Starvation.

Yea borderline personality disorder and homicidal/suicidal thoughts

Dude. Can't you like, spray and wipe the place down with alcohol or deploy a bug bomb or something? And go to the motherfucking doctor to get worms out of your ass! Faggot.

bipolar

Am I playing with fire by taking 1-2 percs a month?

Nope borderline personality disorder

Adderall XR's.

Feels good to get shit done every day.

Probation.

Haha same just made a giant pot of soup with a chicken carcass, onions, carrots, mushrooms, green onions, and fresh rosemary to quench the hunger

Dude nice piece

HOLY FUCK are you retarded dude? They have a simple pill for that shit. Do you realize that they can escape your GI tract and go into other parts of your body? Jesus christ dude, you're on borrowed fucking time.

Boy you ain't ever lied

what is wrong with you?

I have a scrip and take four 300mg. Sets the mood for my day. 3 more around noon and snort a few around 5.

The thing is, I have no idea why people bitch about adderall so much.

>I don't like how I feel on it

Oh, your brain running on all cylinders? Yeah, I could see how that would be soooo bad. Then again, I have actual ADD so it makes me feel normal with a tinge of a high.

Thank Jizzus someone else is concerned here. T E N fucking years. Your GI tract is probably like pinworm metropolis with swimming pools and grocery stores and a stock exchange.

-Nattyland USA

I just came off of a week long H binge. Sucked for like 3 days. Sweating in my bed, didnt want to do shit! Im fucking done with that mess.

for what? I was on probation for three years until the beginning of this month

4 real dawg u preaching the truth. U ever tried the Vyvanse?

Terroristic threats.

i wrote three papers my senior year of highschool thanks to vyvance

ooooo nah brah. What's it like? Better or worse.

dumbass.

FUCKING CHECKED

T he closest thing I've ever had to a drug problem besides alcohol was Vyvanse

>on a drug that is used to combat autism and or schizophrenia
>also smoking weed with it

This is why you're retarded

Naiice mah nigga

Holy shit dude. Fucking checked. Nice one user

If Adderall is a Mustang , Vyvanse is an Acura NSX

Mewstly.

Yeah, I mean, it's a long story. I honestly wasn't guilty, but I had to plea out due to a lack of representation and I didn't want to become a felon if I took it to trial. It's a shitty thing to have on my record, so I'm assuming I won't ever get a white collar job.

Also chek'd.

This thread is incredible

Also hail satan I guess.

His scaly majesty.

NICE

Tramadol is shit has a ceiling dose of 400mg, try codeine

Thanks bro. This thread crazy

holy moly

apparently this is a get thread now

>thinks im straight edge by choice
what is being a poorfag

no

>420/klonopin/adds/oxy daily all day
>practice makes perfect

been on alcohol, oxy, klonopin, kush for the past couple days. now I'm just drinking and smoking cigs, it's awful, i don't know how people just drink.

how good are the concerta 54mg tabs? i got a whole unopened bottle and never tried em. done heaps of speed/amphet but never methylphenidate. how intemse are the XR type uppers?

I don't know either user, i'd rather be sober than just drink and I fucking hate being sober

im the same. never been a big drinker. gimme some weed or psychs any day. weed and DMT is my buzz

>have a baggy of acacia confusa (however you spell it)
>don't know how to synthisize dmt out of it safely
care to help? go like half a zip

dude i could def help you. you really need mimosa hostilis for best results though. have you had a look at any teks online?

There shitty as fuck methylphenidate is next to impossible to get any buzz or high from stick to amphetamines

I just snorted 60mg of Adderall IR because I ran out of weed yesterday and wanted to stay up on this shitty site...

once you do it a few times you start to understand the science behind it and its just easy after that. im pretty sure acacia is a similar process to MHRB but with an additional acid/defat stage

I looked at one guide, looked like it involved some kind of acid-base extraction method. I'm no chemist, also a poorfag so getting materials together is a bit tricky

how much dmt do you think I could get from about half a zip of this stuff? Assuming the extraction goes well

really? ive heard alot of banter that methylphenidate is similar to coke and shit. i dunno i got the bottle for free so doesnt phase me much

I've been having panic attacks occasionally since some traumatic shit happened while I was high on weed.
Now I have to take benzos if I want to smoke weed without worrying.
Anyone have any similar experiences? I used to take a lot of psychs but now I'm worried.

Many for some people but always just got me sick and paranoid

Kinda

trama works for me. for recreational use couple of times a week 200mg will be sufficient. sometimes add some codeine, pregabalin. no sideeffects with such low dosage.

well it really depends on the weight of that half a zip.. 100g 50g? also depends on a few other things but i have gotten 2g+ of clean dmt from 100g of mimosa which was supposedly a high yielding variety

What tf happened that caused that shit on weed?

you get that sometimes. there was a time when i couldnt smoke weed without becoming extremely anxious. it should eventually pass