I've had this mole on my back my entire life, it's about the size of my thumbnail...

I've had this mole on my back my entire life, it's about the size of my thumbnail. I'm broke as fuck and can't pay for a professional removal. How can I remove this at home, Sup Forums?

Heated spoon

sandpaper

cut it off

Necrotising fasciitis.

Bullet to the brain

Enjoy your cancer

>size of your thumbnail

It doesn't look like it. pic with time stamp and then I will tell you how to deal with moles

EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS MOLE

Youtube money will pay for your hospital bill

You're welcome OP

This is cancer. 100%
This type of cancer grows about 20 years after initial sun radiation exposure. If you're under 30, you're lucky. Go to doctor immediately.

I've already got it checked out by a professional, user. They said it was perfectly fine. I've had it my entire life, it isn't unsymmetrical and it has never changed shape.

Ive cut off moles with a razor blade. No big deal.

>Inject vinegar/bleach into it
>Dandelion milk three times daily
>Spray with antiperspirant at point blank for 30 seconds
>Wrap with wire
>Stick hot needle into it after imbibing alcohol
>Slice it off deeply, core that bitch, pain is temporary

Local antiseptic, Knife, and and vodka

you need a doctor to do it, because they need to biopsy the edges and have a lab check them.

if there are atypical cells along the border, the mole will come back.

do what i did cut it with a razor blade burn the hole you will have a nasty scar but otherwise stop being a pussy about a mole atleast mine bled

Super heated butter knife and some opium for pain killer... you'll thank me later fam

Look up how to remove it. I removed one using vinegar awhile ago. Put that shit on a piece of toilet paper, slap that shit on te mole and leave it on for an hour. Do this until it scabs up and falls off, can take up to a week but works. If it grows back you have cancer

OP here, I've decided to try to remove it by constantly putting apple cider vinegar on it. Is this bad for my health though?

hot nail