Ask a guy who just got done divorcing his wife after I found out she got fucked by a filthy fucking nigger before we...

Ask a guy who just got done divorcing his wife after I found out she got fucked by a filthy fucking nigger before we met anything

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you mad bro

nope, just disgusted by her

Do you have any empathy or understanding for another person's point of view?

does anyone even try to understand the thought of any women Im with being with a filfthy nigger before makes me fucking vomit

Im lookin for a new husband are you hot?

>does anyone even try to understand the thought of any women Im with being with a filfthy nigger before makes me fucking vomit

I think the thought of you being with a woman would make that woman vomit.

women who have sex with THE BLACKS have no souls and are going to hell. No one give a shit about THOSE WOMEN

>have no souls and are going to hell.

JESUS says that you should love your fellow man.
Apparently you don't love JESUS.
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven.
but brush your tooth first.

why are so insecure about yourself that that would matter? Every cunt has a history

Killing her in an overseas vacation and playing locals off to make it look like an accident is quicker. Then there is an "accident" in international waters with the boat captain signing off on the autopsy.

lol she really dodged a fucking bullet

not insecure, just disgusted. idea of her lips loving nigger cock makes me vomit

couldnt even touch her anymore. divorce was way to go

you sound like a massive manchild. Why does that matter to you?

only a child would think its okay to tolerate niggers

You did the right thing, OP. If she made such a poor choice back then, she will continue to make poor choices throughout her life.

exactly!

ITT: SJWs and white nights who love black cock will out themselves.

You sound like a faggot. OP was in the right. Should have baseball bat fucked a random nig's kneecaps as repayment.

No one cares about your insecurities. Go kill yourself.

still wont change that my ex wife makes me vomit for being with a filthy cottton picking shit smelling souless nigger

I don't have any questions. Good job user. I have a hard enough time using public facilities, used items, rental things because niggers could have used them before. I couldn't imagine if my wife let that filth inside of her - I'd burn her.

It doesn't matter OP. You have had sex with her all this time after that nigger did. That niggers DNA was inside her.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

You now have nigger DNA inside of you as it probably migrated already. Suicide is the only answer, i'm afraid.

I'm being absolutely serious OP.

greentext the story.

What is aids like?

>believing this

this

Does the Klan still use secret handshakes and other kid shit like that?

fuck you racist fuck/ dank b8