Hey Sup Forumsros, poorfag here

Hey Sup Forumsros, poorfag here.

I have no friends, my family hates me, and im broke as shit. This christmas i got nothing from anybody and i can't afford anything for myself. For the longest time, i've wanted to play cs:go, but since i have no money, I can't even dream of buying any games on steam. The only game i play is league of legends and that game is getting stale.

if any of you Sup Forumsros could gift me a game, it could be anything, i would be forever grateful. I know beggars can't be choosers but I would love to get into CS:GO.

bump

pmub

bumpino

That's shit user

I'm in the same boat as you tho, got nothin /:

play tf2 like me. honestly it's more fun and I haven't had to spend a penny

In my day we just pirated shit instead of begging on the internet.

I feel bad for the young millennials that think they have to pay for everything.

>I would love to get into CS:GO

Like it's some worthwhile pursuit. I hope you're like 10 because that shit's sad.

Don't waste your youth on fucking video games man. Even if you're broke you can go meet weirdo's and do shit.

I promise you you will never look back and wish you'd played more video games.

Dont whine about urself on Sup Forums and get a job

Link your real account and not your alt account and maybe i buy a cheap 2 dollar game.

Let's be friends, user.

The fuck you have a computer to game on and bet to pay with. Eat shit

>15 year old here, just got this $2500 from my parents for christmas. but my stupid parents forgot to buy me steam cards so now i gotta make shit up to get free games

It's always CS:GO

Another faggot script kiddie who cares not a jot for his fellow man begging and fucking scamming for his 20th copy of CS FUCKING GO

I would like to get CoD MW2 is anyone able to it would be much appreciated

[email protected]

drop a reply on my post if an user has gifted you a game before

>13 YEAR OLD HERE, I LISTEN TO ASKING ALEXANDRIA AND CUT MY WRISTS, MY STUPID FUCKING PARENTS DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, THEY ONLY GOD ME FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, THE CHEAP CUNTS, I WANT VIDEO GAMES WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
That's you
That's you, OP

How about you fags get a job, oh wait you can't because all people who beg are underaged lugbugs who shouldn't be on this site in the first place. How about you fucking kids mow a few lawns or walk a few dogs and by a steam card at your local GameStop like the rest of us had to when we where your age instead of feeling entitled to it like the worthless millennial trash you are.

i mow lawns for a living, its decent money i can bring home $800 if i work a full week

Then what the fuck are you begging on Sup Forums for you dumb fucking cunt
Cut your throat with a lawnmower blade

im not a begger just watch these threads to see if people actually get shit, im 25 i buy my own damn games

Go to Steam Store then go to Free-To-Play then there's a game called Fuck off.

>just watch these threads to see if people actually get shit
So what you're telling me is that you're wasting your life even more than we all originally thought.
DEFINITELY cut your throat with a lawnmower blade.

well what are you doing here?

FUCKING MASTURBATING WHAT ARE YOU DOING

You fucking retard, you have good free games on steam:
Unturned
Dota 2
Quake Live
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
Heroes and Generals
Fractured Space

I hope no one buy's you anything..

Shit posting in various threads, making actual contributions from time to time

Path of exile, i have nearly dropped 1000 hours into it, and warframe had me hooked for a few months, free too play games can be better then paid for games