I've lost an extremely close friend a bit back and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since...

I've lost an extremely close friend a bit back and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since. I try not to but the memories just keep flooding back. It's to the point where I woke up this morning and could only spend the first few hours laying in bed thinking "What If.." and contemplating suicide. If not for a chance to see them again then at least go to an eternal rest.

Any advice?

Remeber what makes you happy and all the stories from rhose times. Thats what i did when i lost a friend to keep that memory happy.

How exactly did you "lose" them?

That always ends with the realization that I'll never see them again. That, yet again, I'm all alone. I won't find someone like them again.

They hung themselves after years of depression.

Please dont go

And that's what made them so special. Cherish what you had and remember it fondly.

Do you want someone to talk to about it?

Shit, that sucks, user. For what it's worth, my condolences. I haven't any advice for you, but I can say, heartbreak only gets harder, no matter who you are.

I lost my best friend 10 years ago, still think about him everyday. I just think about all the good times we had

Thanks.

Possibly.

Doesn't it bum you out a bit though? Thinking about all of it?

Endure

This malaise will not last

Joy will find its way into your life again, given time

So I say to you, endure

This pain you feel is fleeting, and to take the same path as your late friend would simply inflict it onto another person. Do not be a selfish coward, mourn your friend and relish this sorrow while it is here.

>Doesn't it bum you out a bit though
well yeah but there's nothing i can do about it, no need to waste time/energy on it.

Dank memes take ayaway the sadness of my life

i have one reliable freind left in my life, when i want to kms hes the only thought holding me back, if it wasnt for him i wouldn't be here paying my condolensces toy you, im not one to give advice at stuff like this but i really hope you get out of this

Thanks. It's been 2 months.
I understand what you mean but at this rate any escape would be nice.

I wish I could have your brain.

Thanks user. I'm glad you have them.

Love how your talking about it atleast and how people are reacting

What do you mean?

>I try not to
Don't try to avoid the feelings. The important thing is to let yourself feel your feelings, and then you will eventually move beyond them. If you try to suppress them, they will just lurk and trouble you forever.

I'll try to, it's fucking painful to reminisce, but I'll try. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

You actively respond and try to get help from others instead of shutting yourself in. It makes it a lot easier to talk si ce you dont turn away from every reply

This might also be strangely therapudic getting it all out

Oh, thank you. And it is a bit of a weight lifted to speak about it at all.

Happy to help.

On another note, I plan on drowning myself in liquor at the moment, should I drink Jack or this generic Vodka?

The pain never really goes away, you just learn to deal with it.

Water and kwep talking being drunk and almost suicidak isnt probably a good option im sorry im 19 and an antisocial fag sorry if i dont understand i dont drink

Just kill yourself, or alternatively wait 1-6 years until your teen phase passes and then you'll get over your bullshit drama right quick anyway

Dont op

This isn't like it's been in the past. I've lost quite a few people but this has devastated me more than anything else has before.

>mirror.jpeg
If I don't drink I wont sleep, which means work is Hell.

Look at the almighty troll
>Oh golly! I'm gonna be edgy and tell him to kill himself!
>Look mommy! I'm an edgy faggot!
Get out if you wanna be a faggot

Then drink if you need ti sleep and do you want to talk to me again tomorrow or whenever you need to? I eallyreally want to help.

Alright OP, some real shit. You need to get some professional help. If you're having this hard a time getting over it, which it's a hard thing to get over, you should seek help. Nothing wrong with it. I'm sorry for your loss, OP.
Usually I tell people to kill themselves, but not this time lol I really do feel for you. Hope you get the help you need.

Sure

Thanks Sup Forumsro, love the straight to the point answer. Too broke to get professional help though, what do?

stop killing your friends

>Look Mommy! I'm still being a faggot!
Not in the mood nigger

My kik is snitlock and same for skype

They have some online psych help, I believe. If not that find someone who is confidential and that you feel you can trust and just talk to them. Talking to someone on a personal level is way different than talking to someone on a screen. And honestly, don't be afraid to cry. Crying does wonders. I know people would call me a faggot for that, but crying is healing, and it's more than okay in this case. Again, OP, I hope you find that peace. It was never your fault, and I'm sure they would want you to be happy. Therefore, you deserve that happiness.

Hopefully giggly planes help

Thanks user, I'll check that out. Much appreciated.

Not gonna lie, I did laugh.

No problem Sup Forumsro