ITT: you post a fetish that you don't understand and somebody with that fetish explains the appeal

ITT: you post a fetish that you don't understand and somebody with that fetish explains the appeal.

I'll go first: What's the deal with diapers?

Poo poo pee pee of course

I love having my boyfriend choke me while Frasier plays in the background.

ive never understood feet, is it the act of fucking them or are you just actually attracted to them?

That's normal.

We just finished the episode where Frasier and his brother open a restaurant called the happy brothers in French.

I don't have a foot fetish but I'm a neuroscience major. Basically the area of the brain that is responsible for sensation in the genitals is literally right next to foot sensation area. For some people these two areas overlap which is why they associate feet with arousal.

someone explain scat to me like wtf

Being a girl's personal sex/play slave
>in lace lingerie and thigh high leather boots
>forces me in a chastity
I'm not a cuck
>facesits me
>order me to pleasure as she pleases
>having my dick whipped with a flogger

That's pretty much it

Beastiality. I have it and I can't explain it

Wtf is wrong with me?

so you associate her foot for your foot which you associate with your genitals? Not trying to be a douche lol just genuinely confused

That one fetish were people post pictures with cum on them, I believe they're called 'cum tribute' threads.

I like the way diapers making you feel warm, safe and secure. Nothing makes me feel more submissive than being put into diapers.

Being a little is kind of amazing when you have a mommy or daddy figure.

Futa.

Also there are also threads were people post pics with their dick with on a picture, I really don't understand how someone else's cock makes the picture better.

Feet

wut?

Gateway drug for cucks
Its a way for typically the guy to see his SO as desirable sort of like a "fuck you you can't play with it thats MY toy"

I believe that's desperation

Obligatory Furry Fetish post. Can one of you fuckin' things explain that shit?

you want to see sex but you don't want a guy in there. penises don't bother people, it's the presence of the male

Some people are leg/tit guys.
Women have 2 each, animals typically have 4+ each.

No offence, I think this theory is ridiculous, although I have, in fact, heard this myself.

>comfy as fuck
>directly stimulates genitals via wearing
>using feels amazing while directly stimulating genitals via warm and wetness in crotch region

Messing fags can gtfo that's biologically dangerous and disgusting as hell.

Can't describe "adult babies" though, those people are baffling.

"messing"?

Shitting in the diaper, I'm supposing

People who shit themselves. That's the "politically correct" way of calling it in the fetish. A small subsect of people who do this actually mess and they're very vocal about how it's totally cool/fine & insist that everyone in the fetish (falsely) do it when in reality it's terrible for your skin, it smells like fucking death and is all around repulsive in general.
Scatfags are looked down upon in general by people who have this weird obscure fetish, which is saying something.

lol adult babies just take the "comfy/secure" feeling diapers give you one step further, which you're very likely craving but afraid to do because of the taboo.

I've been in the ab/dl community for a long time, and I'm convinced that all diaper lovers are adult babies in denial. I've seen so many people like you slide down that slope. Starts with diapers with cute prints, throw in a stuffed animal or footed sleeper eventually, next thing you know you're suckign on a pacifier.

Give it time.

I never understood how people don't love the asshole. Guys like a nice ass but hate a girl's asshole. Why? A nice butthole will complete a great ass.

Same guy as , and kind of agreeing with this Although if messfags wanna mess I'm not gonna look down on them for it. Just don't expect me to partake.

Agreeing with this I meant to say.

Not even remotely. It's an easier way to practice omorashi, less clean up and feels better.
Take your weird ass AB bullshit out of here.

They probably smelled it and immediately changed their mind. Women smell no better than men, and if you don't believe me, try visiting the "lady's room".

>weird ass
>likes to piss in diapers
>gets off on the desperation of wetting onesself

Come on man. I know it's psychologically tempting to point your finger at someone "weirder" than you to take the heat off yourself, but you honestly have no room to talk at all.

So what kind of diapers do you prefer?

Obsession with impregnating women. Will never use a condom or pull out if the partner is cool with it. Have came inside many girl and lied to them about it saying i pulled out or some shit. What's up with this?

Perhaps this is just me, but I get fucking diamonds from a woman's natural scent. Love eating ass, always have, always will.

Personally I have no experience with feet in the real world. So the extent of it for me is they are just appealing to look at. I think what does it for me are the soft fleshy colors that are just generally cute or attractive or pleasing. I'm only really turned on by the soles which is where those soft colors tend to shine the brightest.

I do when AB culture is so fucking weird. I don't want to be a goddamn baby because that's twisted and cringey as fuck (which is saying something given this fucking fetish in general).

That being said Rearz brand is top tier in the market and conveniently only a few cities over.

See

Midgets

>Rearz brand

With all their cute baby prints, huh? I fucking knew it! Get that paci ready baby boy. You're only a few steps away ;)

Nah, the plain ones which are only $20 for a 15 pack. The printed ones has no difference in absorbency but they cost more so why would I ever use those?

If you enjoy the smell of your own farts.... someday you'll learn...

what is the deal with bellyfetish?

kek - I honestly don't give a shit. Just quit being a faggot fetishist "elitist" and fuck off with your kink shaming.

Rearz suck anyway compared to Bambino and ABU - and they have plain ones as well.

>buying overpriced shit I have to get shipped when rearz has superior absorbency and I can fucking drive there to get it

yeah nah, take your AB shit elsewhere, I realize that people like to group the two fetishes together but AB culture is just repulsive imo.

>thats MY toy
Making sense out of utter nonsense in the same sentence.

Someone explain guro pls

>rearz
>superior absorbency to ABU

Nigga you high as fuck.

financial domination

What is so good about traps? Anyone who likes it is a faggot since they have a penis.

It's all in your head.

furries

yiff in hell furfag

how do i stop it

You don't.

Aside from the retardedly over priced space diapers with weird designs it's true.
Like I said, Rearz does plain design with "cheap" absorbency and is local. Second option is Tranquility because that is cheaper than dirt.

there has to be a way, like dont have any money, stop taking drugs etc

Dude that just doesn't make any sense.

I love how most of the people in this thread have no idea what OP was actually wanting the other anons to do.

It's a primal thing user. Nothing better than watching a chick present on all 4's and get taken and knotted by a big dog.

Scat

Hard Bondage

Incest

Watersports

Branding

Traps

Yeah... I wish this was not my thing but I'm with ya.