What diapers should i buy Sup Forums?

what diapers should i buy Sup Forums?

>inb4 bambino bellissimo diapers

I think I'm going to order from Wearing Clouds, but the last time I did my order was small enough to just be plastic wrapped. Maybe it was confirmation bias, but I could tell it was diapers.

>point
>I'll order more diapers this time

that place is mostly sold out. Hmmmmmmm

Why would anyone ever buy plastic pants? Serious question, what's the benefit?

okay Sup Forums I bought a sample split between molicare and abu lavender, but that's not enough. Should I get a case of ABU Space? Or maybe try a different Bambino?

Where can I find a good deal for these diapers?

Gonna have to ask for nudes of #3, if you've got them.

do you have any recommendation on diapers?

Oh hi user.

Get a pack of abu space, and some abu cushies/sdk/lavender.

I've had and tried a shitton of abdl diapers, and those two diaper types are the absolute best. Just woke up in an utterly soaked space. Feels the best.

And if you want a holy trifecta, also get a pack of cloth backed ABU preschool. Perfect for these low-key out the door diaper wearing affairs.

also here's a pic of me and my space

>my nigga

going to bed in a wet tykables. I've tried cushies and sdks before, so I think you've convinced me to get the space diapers.

Have you ever fucked around with diapered women?

Tykables are pretty great too. But it's absolute dogshit that you can't adjust the tapes once they've settled, due to lack of an actual landing zone.

I've had my GF diapered, yeah, but mostly i prefer that she diapers me.

do you know any ABU coupon codes?

also pics? You're a real hero user

Don't have any coupons, no.

I have pics on my desktop, just the above one on the laptop. Also just of me, so not sure if you'd be interested in that.

Here

I do not.

Tranquility ATNs. Cheaper on Amazon. Pic unrelated.

I suggest cloth, nothing can possibly beat it. You can actually make them last longer using a special homemade solution made from bleach and ammonia

Also depends on what generation you are, ha. Those who got this fetish in the days of plastic are different than those who got this during the age of Goodnites.

Well, it depends.