Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3V4qmwKyLEw
youtube.com/watch?v=_OgrPtRhdnY
youtube.com/watch?v=-e8p4C2sUrA
youtube.com/watch?v=RoPS_Ienojo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bRi9ofaWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to bongbong leaks?

Its funny how they shilled hard that bongbong will become a DILG secretary like how aquino cucked mar roxas

I want to protect that smile

kys

If he accept that job his electoral protest will become mute

Left is a mongrel?

Looks Arab to me. It's an international preschool.

post more lolis, I need it for my collection

boboiboy?

Goodnight malay-chan

>37 degree Celsius outside

May be be better loliboys?

repord u to da authorities. they are cancelling ur br1m and ur votes will be automatically goes to BN

Reported

>tfw tomorrow is the last day for br1m and i still haven't receive it yet

Indons pls come back

Sup Forums pro Indons should share how to bypass the block for the noobies

hahaha :3

i thought fbi has no jurisdiction outside of USA. ur prolly need to report to interpol

ngelawak gan?
pertamax
ikan kontol
malingsia
hehehe...
silly penis
malaysian terrorist attacking indonesia again
eating bakso
le indomie
too poor for vpn

Done send the report to interpol

What? You want to turn this place kaskus v2

are you a sekrit agen?

Thank You very much! I going explore site.

>tfw too intelligence to google "cara bypass internet positif"

Come here

ngelawak pakcik?

Ok. When I was in Indonesia (wifi) I can browse Sup Forums but can't post.

It's a trap. I can see through your deception

ngakak ga?

So in the movie she is a chink or something?

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk

What movie?

I feel left out :(

Interpol good site to meet someone?

(ᗒᗩᗕ)՞

Syurga Yang Tak Dirindukan

I like seeing Fedi Nuril and Raline Shah get back together after watching them on 5cm

Never use it before and I don't think people here (Malaysia) know that it exists.

I won't let you kidnap me

Is this Malaysian kino?

As we've all come to notice, in the past few decades, Filipinos have begun to infest the United States like some sort of disease. Their extensive involvement in the U.S. Armed Forces is proof of the trashy kind of qualities all filipinos tend to exhibit on a regular basis. You can see this clearly by studying the attitudes and cultural Icons of most Filipino Americans.
Origins of Pinoys/Pinays:
Are they really asian? Well we've come to accept the fact the filipinos come from a part of the world known as South East Asia. But the term "Asia" is used in the wrong way. You may notice that contemporary Filipino Americans try very hard to associate themselves with groups that we know as Asian. I cannot count the number of times I have seen a 'Third World' Filipino try to connect themselves to the chinese or Japanese people. There is no connection and here's why. The Philippines is a Third World country. Nothing respectable has EVER been created by Filipino people during our entire human history. Young filipino men in America have become obsessed with "import racing". They have an enormously perverted affection for Japanese cars. It's a common phenomenon. In their minds, these Filipinos somehow believe that they are asian and that it somehow connects them to Japanese people and japanese cars. They often take credit for the ingenuity of Japanese people and say how it's an "Asian thing". This term..."Asian thing" derived directly from African American slang "black thang". "It's a black thang." "It's an asian thang."
You can see the connection. It's even funnier that, in Japan, Filipinos are heavily discriminated against. The only filipinos that can live successfully in Japan are the filipino prostitutes. But that's the case for most Filipino people no matter where they live in the world. Now we've come down to this fact...and it is a fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=3V4qmwKyLEw

No it's rubbish as usual.

I have a theory

Indonesian film >>>>>>>>> Malaysian film
Malaysian drama >>>>>>> Indonesian sinetron

Indonesian women are disgusti-

Well

This was ok back then but too cliche.

Korean 'men' are masculi-

wow rude,no need for bullying

backstabbed by indons,truly,there is no one left to trust

Actually, I rarely watching Indonesian movie, dont know if they good, but you right with Indonesia sinetron, they really shitty, watch it if you want to become dumber

This is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=_OgrPtRhdnY

I don't know how to start this... seems the "sorry" has always been part of our conversation. I can't count how many times I said it to you, how many times I made you feel bad unintentionally. We grew from different countries and cultures so I guess it's the main cause for what we've been going through.

We used to share our thoughts and feelings so we could help each other to feel better. I'm too insensitive and didn't choose the right words the last time we talked. I know it pressures you a lot.

I know everything has its own proper time. I shouldn't question or judge your capabilities and know how wonderful a person you are inside and out. I should rather ask my own capability and why I deserve to be loved by someone like you my Love.

I truly have my heart and soul and the patience to wait when we could be together. I'm living my life only for you because I love you so much. Guess I'm a bit late making my point because I didn't have too much time to explain it the past few days. I really am sorry and wish I could hug and comfort you to make you feel how sincere is my apology. I know how you feel and I hope you still can give me another chance and forgive me for hurting your feelings...It's fine if you won't feel like talking to me again soon I'll just hope you keep taking care of your self..I'm sorry ..T-T

it is too late for that now
I gave you my heart but you stabbed me slowly and deep then you took off with it and crushed it to pieces before incinerating it,now you come back for more but that was all I had,you were all I had

Ok fine. I am coming in

What is this? Malaysian version of Ong bak? Why use Muaythai instead of silat?

>tfw no daughter

Put that thing away!

It's located in Kelantan (neighbouring Thailand) where tomoi is popular and they talked about illegal betting etc. It's not our version of Ong Bak, Ong Bak is an action movie while this movie focuses more on cinematography and hidden meaning (hence the kino). It's quite boring honestly.

g'night /asean/

Real Malaysian kino coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=-e8p4C2sUrA
youtube.com/watch?v=RoPS_Ienojo

Haven't watch Interchange but Desolasi is awful

post a picture of how much food a malay eats to get fat. i saw many fat people in malaysia but you eat such tiny portions of not-food that i did not understand how it could happen.

pls help.

pls.

>shaheshit sam anything
garbage. Than again all of them are garbage tryhard hollywood wanabe puke excuse off a film

Lack of exercise. We simply don't do that

Eat tiny portions but eat all the time. I mean who eats only 3 times a day? Americans? Disgusting.

>but you eat such tiny portions of not-food

We eat rice 3 times a day
Most lauk contains coconut milk
Most kuih are oily and sugary

>google reverse image searched to see if indonesia made it's own OC version of fbi report
>deep web government secrets

Just like Murrica and its corn stuff, we produce almost 40% the world supply of palm oil.
Also food like the nasi lemak are high calories meant for farmers and labourers but still retained in the age of office workers.
Coconut milk in food
Night market will make most people chow down tons of stuff.
Crazy sugar consumption
Cheaper fuel than the neighbours so motor vehicles everywhere instead of bicycle.
A habit of hanging out at 24hour indian restaurant watching european football past midnight/ social interaction/etc and eating fatty food.

Fucking nice.

Just got home from kantoting some pokpok
Goodnight /asean/

because silat is our OC

I don't think I can watch EPL, too sleepy right now. How are you guys holding up?

Just got home from kantoting some pokpok
Goodmorning/asean/

Why are Filipino girls so gangster?

>posts picture of Chinese descent girl living in Indonesia

Look up what happened to them in 1998.

Wake up wagecucky!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bRi9ofaWU

morning chink chank chonk

Why is the Philippines so brutal?

Abu Sayyaf did nothing wrong.

they've had it coming.
at least germoney didn't pay for their arses - this time.

At least they welcomed my family and me when we fled Jakarta in 1998.

Meanwhile, Chinese relatives who stayed experience constant harassment. I can't think of many places in SEA where walking around as a Chinese woman, for example, would warrant getting sexually harassed. It is "biasa" down there.

>an actual 98 survivor
Wew it was just a prank bro

I don't know if this bait but why ran away to Philippines lmao

Your family could've choose Singapore or Australia

Not bait. I'm just very emotional over what happened. My friends who died, the screams of the neighbor girls... They still haunt me.

My mom's older sister offered her home to us.

Oh my... Astaghfirullahalladzim!

I'm out.

Aiyo yo

IT'S ISLIDDAT BRO ISLIDDAT

Eternal reminder that Filipinas es latino

Is it true that SE Asian girls are less intelligent than Korean and Japanese girls?

Not really.

I don't know and I don't care. I have never interacted with koreans nor japanese but I know SE Asian girls are more hardworking than men and they can take care of themselves.

Don't know and don't care.
They're really aggressive (in romance) though, really.

>dalam proses