40 yo virgin cause of small dick what do???

40 yo virgin cause of small dick what do???

i think its more than just the small dick

Youre a virgin because youre fat not because of small dick, and if thats you then thats an average dick not small.

yea that dick is fine fatass

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

OP's fetish is being insulted by anonymous strangers and you're all playing right into his hands.

Your problem is not your dick. It is your fat and attitude.

That's a little bigger than my dick and I currently have a girlfriend of 4 years and have had sex with 4 other females; they all have said that they love my dick and each also said that I had fucked them better than any man ever had. I'm just good at sex and good at making females come when other guys just suck at it.

No.if you want to fuck u can fuck there's plenty of women who fuck.stop being a fat faggot you crybaby bitch.wash ur ass and get out there and fuck some one.

Right cuz unless you go out there and rape someone it's so easy to just "go out there and fuck someone" when you look like I do.

Holy fuck Sup Forumsalls look what i just found - snap leak,cf

Fucking socialize you dumb piece of shit, I have been fat my entire fucking life, and my dick isnt huge either, but that shit is only a problem if you make it a problem, i've had plenty of partners and alot of friends and i'm currently married. Just get the fuck out there and see some people.

i lost 40 pounds but gained it all back again during christmas, my body gains weight so fast if i eat carbs, i dont know why, i can eat a lot as long there are no carbs i wont gain weight, but if i start eating rice and bread even a little i bloat up, iam around 120kg at 5ft10

Kek. Sure thing champ.

Your dicks not even that small. Log gym hours like crazy and try to make yourself a human being worth knowing.

Lose weight, m8. Your fat gut is pressing down on the muscles surrounding your cock, making it not stick out so far. Start running to lose that gut.

Lose weight, dick wont look as small

It's not even that small. At the end of the day no matter what you look like, if you're a virgin and 18+ you definitely have a shit personality.

There are fucking lot of men fatter then you, with a smaller dick getting pussy. Stop being a awkward loser and talk to some women, it's a lot easier then you think.

great spam, i'll be sure to report you to the admin of this subreddit.

OP is obviously a lying nigger

How is a bitch even going to know how big your dick is unless you're about to stuff it in her? Do you do some kind of dick presentation ahead of time?

i tell girls i meet about my dick and that iam a virgin cause of it, they never go out with me again

Well there's your problem.

Isha true mate

i try pumping and stretching will this wokr to get biggeR?

Uh, no.

I dunno, I have a vagina

i'm literally speechless

plz proof and tell my your honest opinion

op your dick is average. it's because you're overweight and lack social skills that you're a virgin.

do you really think a girl is going to want to see you again after you tell her you have a small cock and are a virgin?

Bwaaaaaaa. Hahajahahahhah. Yes u are the one who knows how to lay it down....really though .... Five. Bwaaaaahahaha

This is by far the truest statement in this thread.

No proof and it's average but that's not the reason you're a virgin..

It's average you're a virgin because you're fat

Fuckin crybaby bitch.act like a human you barrel of garbage.

Plus if you lost some weight it can grow abit

Don't you have anything else to do

Th laws of thermodynamics do not stop working for you nigger

this shit is a plague on Sup Forums rn, must be cleansed

that shit is all over 4chin right now

Lose some weight, tub 'o lard, you have an average sized dick and inches are buried in fat.

Put on some kind of uniform.

Bitches love a well dressed dick.

greed
>a

I'm 47 your dick is bigger than mine, I've got three kids etc etc

And I'm fatter than you

You've got no excuse

Now I know you're a troll.

Post gut and dick

Timestamp troll

any girls here with honest opinion? also tits for proof or i wont believe you

What's your kik? I'll send my gf nudes

my kik username is erikalfonso

if thats you then lose some weight and youll have a good extra inch of dick hiding under that fat

spic detected

thats kinda hot , weird iam getting a boner

Kids will think it's huge!

your dick actually appears to be slightly above average. your just fat. loose some weight and it will look bigger

signed
a fat guy

I'm fat, not virgin. So that's no excuse

that shit doesnt work
only way to get a bigger penis is surgery

dude, your glans is big, and if you lost the flubber, it might be above average length. why would you tell a chick you got a tiny dick, ever? have her find out and make up her mind if she thinks its too small without putting that idea in her head, and definitely dont start talking with "hey i got a tiny dick and im a virgin, wanna fuck?" start working out every day, maybe a rest day every fourth day, start counting calories (every nacho counts), and stop whining. whenever you realize youre whining, make sure you eat half of what you usually do that day. take some responsibility for yourself, and stop being the little fat kid who had it so bad all his life.

no pictures were send to my kik can you please send

youre a virgin because youre a beta faggot, not because you have a small dick. I have a small dick and have given bitches miles of dick. It just took me 30% longer. If you can make a girl want to get fucked, she will settle for any dick, at least once that is.

Option A
>get off your fat lazy ass
>hit the gym everyday
>start slow
>gradually increase training level
>find sports and hobbies
>eat healthy
>become /fit/
when you reach
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10km run
everyday
you will be gods gift to women

Option B
>pay hooker
>contract sti
>feel miserable at your unearned accomplishment
>stay fat

Option C
>an hero

saitama sensei?

Lmao im 1.5x bigger than you in terms of body fat and have a 10% smaller dick than you and ive gotten laid with 3 partners since i was 19, 5 years ago, in two relationships. I think youre just a closet faggot dude

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

turn gay, lots of chubbys and bears are fags, you would fit right in

Sorry, everyone on Sup Forums knows that if you're under the 8 inch average, you're sexually inadequate and should consider suicide.

i see no real girl here to give me real advice...