Yesterday I arranged a sex date with someone I just met on tinder. I have never had casual tinder hookups...

Yesterday I arranged a sex date with someone I just met on tinder. I have never had casual tinder hookups, and she was very straightforward that she just wanted sex. The date is next week and I'm wondering if I have to text with her regularly in the meantime or if I can just ignore her. What do /b?

stop lying

this is what you do man, demand her to come over NOW ,,, why are you gonna wait for pussy she's using you.. tell her to show her asshole , sonds weird but trust me this proves that she is serious, if she doesnt agree shes just using you for attention - assuming she posts her asshole to you then you can then demand her to come over NOW ... i dont know if u have a car or not but whatever you do DO NOT drive her or pick her up that makes her ur beta and shell lose respect for you

Lmao sounds like you're being catfished. Either way once you set up a date stop texting. text flirting sucks and is difficult to do right, much easier IRL so just keep your affection for when you can actually grope her tits.

> a sex date
How cute you must be!

Talk to her if you feel the need to. Knowing her better to see what she likes is a good head start.

I don't live alone so coming over now isn't going to do it. But are you suggesting that I need to ask her for nudes?

Listen to this fucking user OP
>Sidenote op is a faggot

I'm this guy and don't listen to this other guy You don't flirt over text. Ever. If you need to know something personal or you want nudes or whatever, you call her or you take the photos yourself, texting is a great highway to failure.

Sure man call if you got balls. I just barely respond over phone/social media but give them a good time when we do meet up. I don't have time to court a woman if I'm not there physically. Text to one of my FWB's whose coming over later tonight: "Want to jam on thursday?" "Is gooood". That's it.

do this ya fucking moron

It's another way to approach, either way werks because not every bitch walks the same line

bump

bumpu

bumpuu

bumpuuu

bumpuuuu

bumpuuuuu

bumpuuuuuuuu

kys

Where are you from OP?

C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER

Bumpa

oy vey

I've had a few of these. But I'd play it by ear. It depends on the vibe/circumstances. But playing by ear is something that you develop over time with experience.

I'm not sure any advice here that tells you to do a specific thing will be right for this specific situation. If what you do fucks it up, you'll have it more figured out for next time.

Other guys methods also include themselves into the equation: it's more likely to work for them. Your method will include you in the equation. Acting all 'show me your anus' might not be your style. Then again it might.