Girl I know wants to break up with her boyfriend but her parents blame me ( her friend) because Im the guy shes falling...

Girl I know wants to break up with her boyfriend but her parents blame me ( her friend) because Im the guy shes falling in love with. They see me as the bad guy showing her how to enjoy life and party and they think i brain washing her. What do I do ? How do i show them im not a bad person ?

you fuck her harder, thats how

and post pictures of her and her parents

I forgot asking Sup Forums for advice is retarded

Gouge out their eyes, they can't see you as anything then.

If you really want to be with her, the parents will come around...

I hope they do, because they dont even know me. Her current boyfriend is the perfect kind of boyfriend parents want their daughter to have. Quiet and doesnt want to party but just sit at home all day and work.

the point is to be like that near the parents and all around, but then turn into BDSM rimming liking asshole when naked with your girlfriend

just like i do it

Don't show her too much of the whole "enjoy life and party" ideal. Unless you want her to turn into a cum slut.
>be me
>steal army bros gf
> get her to smoke herb, drink and pop a few pills, go partying a lot
> was a good girl
> be first guy to make her cum and squirt
> time goes on she changes, gets addicted not to drugs but partying
> the more we party and the more I made her cum and fuck her the more wild she becomes
> She decides she's too young to be tied down by 1 guy, I think we should see other people aka I'm going full whore mode.

It can bite you in the ass don't let her see / experience too much, you gotta be her man
>implying you do steal her away from her bf
And keep her on. Point. Anything can be addictive.

yeah but they didnt even give me a chance to show who i am, just straight up told her shes not allowed to see me and that she shouldnt break up with the perfect boyfriend.. even though shes not happy

I do this all the time, I see it not as stealing someone's gf, but showing them what they COULD be experiencing rather than the lame dick they're with. Ive stolen old, young, gfs, fiancés, wives etc. Human nature, if you treat someone less than they want, they want me. You have done nothing wrong, she could have always said no. Tell them to get over themselves.

You don't convince her parents. That's her job. Make her happy and want to fight for you.

good advice

>partying
>acting young and dumb
>homewrecker
there is plenty for her parents to judge you on.
If you're just going to party, act stupid and not settle and get a good paying job, her parents fears are that you're going to make her a homeless cumslut.

I have a job, finished college, i have a car he doesnt... but they just love him and dont understand that she doesnt

grown men don't party.
You become a productive member of society.
Keep partying and don't get surprised when she asks for an orgy and eventually leaves you for "experience"
unless you'r einto drama

Parents do this, as a parent myself you simply have to be there FOR them when they need you, and never live their live for them. Guide, advise certainly, but this must be the first time these parents have come across this. Next time they'll be like whatever.

then tell her to break up with the damn boy. Geez it's not rocket science.

'grown men don't party', hi you must be Amish. Just because you're some friendzoned mother fucker doesn't mean everyone else must be in bed by 9. Grow up dingleberry.

What is she like 15 how are her parents dictating who she fucks

Married. I could care less if friendzoned.
Just warning the guy before he ends up with a cumdumpster.

>Girl I know wants to break up with her boyfriend but her parents blame me ( her friend) because Im the guy shes falling in love with. They see me as the bad guy showing her how to enjoy life and party and they think i brain washing her. What do I do ? How do i show them im not a bad person ?

u have 2 b 18 2 poast here

Be the man you claim to be, I was in your boat few months ago. Slowly earning approval

Fuck them.
Her life.
Not their decision who she dates.

How is that working out for you ?

Graduate high school

It sure is when they're both underage

both of us are 23

You're a fucking homewrecker. If you're that desirable, go find a single girl you piece of shit. Have you ever seen Anger Management? The quiet reserved guys are the first to lose it. The current boyfriend is gonna snap, and you're gonna be the last straw man. You're gonna get murdered. Hahahaha.

stfu

You stop being a faggot and fuck other bitches. This bitch will still fuck you on the side.

Dude you moved in on a girl who already had a boyfriend. I mean fine for you, justify it however you want, "was just being a friend" lolwutever, but you are the bad guy here. Parents might come around a bit eventually but are never going to forget that. It's a dick move, just like its a dick move on her part going out with and falling for you while she has a bf. But whatever, sluts gotta slut, she'll do it to you next.

If she leaves him for you, she'll leave you for the next one.