Hello b I have question for you today

Hello b I have question for you today

Why when boxers fight they say pst pst pst (sound you make when you want to whisper secrets to tell) when punching

Why do they do this what are they doing it for

Why do they want to tell secrets to the other opponent when they are in the middle of fighting

SHUT THE FUCK UP OP NOBODY GODDAMN CARES

IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A THREAD, YOU SHOULD CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING THAT IS EITHER FUNNY, ENTERTAINING, OR LEAD TO AN INTERESTING DISCUSSION

THIS IS NOT GOOD. THIS IS NOT INTERESTING. YOU ARE A BAD PERSON.

I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY AND I'M NOT JOKING. I REALLY HOPE A BUS FUCKING KILLS YOU AND THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST WITNESSES IT AND IT MAKES THEM DEVELOP A HEROIN HABIT THAT RUINS THEIR LIFE

FUCK YOU, YOU UNORIGINAL, UNFUNNY, WASTE OF FUCKING FLESH THAT I'M CERTAIN NOBODY IS CAPABLE OF LOVING.

It's to force out air when punching to control breathing.

>Former boxer

That was not helping my question and rude

>OR LEAD TO AN INTERESTING DISCUSSION

This could lead to an interesting discussion.
I'm interested in it

Oh so not telling secrets ok

Why do they want to breathe out when they are punching

Also why do they hug each other sometimes

STOP POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE NIGGER!

no it's funny

It's more interesting than OP, that's for sure.

>Also why do they hug each other sometimes

Because they are [spoiler]sad[/spoiler].

No its useless spam

So they signalize the opponent to go KO and making you lose the money you betted on the game

So fighting is how they release there sadness and the hug is when they both take a break and acknowledge that they are sad

That is beautiful in a way

So is OP. it's just a clickbait image unrelated to the topic and little 'giggle sport is so funni why du dey play with balls das gay' jokes that are absolutely retarded. You could google these things, or you could ask in a normal way, but op is just looking to share shitty 8 year old level jokes.

To control breathing, and exhaling prevents winding if counterpunched

Yes image is to get answers
No jokes I just want answers

How does "winding" work

Breath out quickly and sharply, notice gut muscles tense. Helps prevent winding and tenses muscles for counterpunch.

Ever get punched in the ribs or guts and cant breathe,.....thats winded

because they're tired, and they're panting every tim they punch, but they wanna make it sound cool
cause sometimes violence makes you sad so you hug
no it's a brutal bloodsport

Yes but what is actually happening in their body

causes compression of the nerves behind the stomach - the solar plexus. This causes the diaphragm to contract and go into spasm, which makes it difficult to breathe in and out properly. Once the diaphragm relaxes, breathing becomes easier.

Chill the fuck out with those big words you dumb stupid fucking dickhead cunt motherfucking idiot

Frustrated? I just copy pasted from google you dumb shit.

It's called clinching its to tire out your opponent it's part of the strategy. Not sure why everyone was pissed when PAC man and mayweather went at it and he clinched him to death

>Also why do they hug each other sometimes?

I think it's to take pause
like theyre holding each other so they can't get hit in this time ??

A blow to the nerves near solar plexus causes the diaphragm to spasm and make it hard to breathe