WHAT DOES Sup Forums drink? I drink alot of coke. but i'm looking for something new.... what you got...

WHAT DOES Sup Forums drink? I drink alot of coke. but i'm looking for something new.... what you got? (i can feel my teeth rotting away.)

water

im not poor.

Water, and Sprite.

same man not even pepsi satisfiys my quench

Enjoy the diabetes

Water

Bleached assholes soft drinks.

Its fucking addictive aint it bro

Water with lemon. Coffee. Beer

nah keep pretty fit and the rest of my diet ain' bad.
i know, i cant stop.

beers good, just dont wanna be drunk all the time u kno

/thread

There's also a diet and zero version aka my snack/ meal

/not poor
disgusting

Coke Zero.

>>drink Coke Zero for breakfast, lunch, supper, snack
>>start to believe meme that chemicals are bad
>>stop drinking Coke Zero, start drinking coffee and tea in the morning and regular soda with snacks
>>get thrush
>>switch back to Coke Zero
>>thrush goes away

There are no coincidences.

Was hooked on coca cola...drank fresca for a ot then went hatd with lemon water. Now i dont crave pop and lemon water is healthy as fuck for you

Unsweetened tea with lemon slice

Was hooked on coca cola...drank fresca for a bit then went hard with lemon water now i dont crave pop and lemon water is healthy as fuck for you

80% water
10% milk
5% coke with cherry syrup (they fags in Canada and rarely if ever have Cherry Coke)
5% Starbucks frappe

also, generally go through like 2-3L of water a day

What does being poor have to do with water? Africans are poor and they don't have water. Water is the shit and in the right conditions you could sell it at 1000 dollars a bottle

...they fags in Canada and rarely if they have Cherry Coke?

Not sure what you're saying, but as a Canadian, I'll tell you we have cherry coke seasonally. Pops up in the fall with a few different flavors and goes away around Christmas.

Water and green tea. ~1l green tea per day.

sound like me, heavy exercise for work drink 4-5L water per day and when im not at work im drinking cans of coke. teeth are starting to get fucked also - going to try go back to just drinking soft drinks on weekends when i go back to work

not even in a hipster kind of way, they discontinued it when i was too young to buy soda on my own. tried a can when it came back and haven't stopped

it's pricy at $1 a can but it tastes... radioactive? idk how to describe it if you've never had it, but it's p gud

Obviously water
Sip on iced tea (fresh brewed lipton)
Sip on iced coffee(fresh brewed, Coconut milk)
I like pepsi with a meal

thats everything, drink all kinds of alcohol at my friends house.

If you dont inject sugar into your veins and die of heart disease in america youre poor. This is what they believe

poor

I really liked when they came out with vault, too bad it went away

Fresh grapefruit juice for vitamin c. Ice water. Black coffee. Red wine. Beer

*snorts* just wait till i get this ranch open charlene