35 yo virgin cause of small dick what do? femanons advice plz

35 yo virgin cause of small dick what do? femanons advice plz

pathetic.

fuck bitches. what else?

lol, start grooming yourself and lose some weight. then go on a datingsite and dont be a complete beta. these are the ways old cuck

oh and by the way. your dicksize has nothing to do with your sexlife. unless you are reaaaaalllyy big or have a micropenis, it doesnt even fucking matter. b-tards will say different but theyre fags anyway

hookers
wait you are such a fucking pussy you are embarassed to go to hookers
nobody can give you advice
die a virgin

any femanon here with advice , kik is erikalfonso if you dont want to post here....need real life advice no shit like loose weight etc

>no shit like lose weight
you truly are a complete waste of air and resources.
i hope you fucking die

I'm guessing you're not a 35 yo virgin because of your dick...

I'm guessing there's a whole plethora of other reasons... you mouth breathing basement dwelling neck bearded trap loving faggot.

Find a girl with equal insecurity.

you got all the fucking advice you needed in this thread
you need to be this fucking dense, thinking there are secret tricks to fucking chicks. your doors are already closing cause of your age but god almighty i hope you dont ever find love
lol jk, death is good enough
>sage goes in all the fields

you're not a virgin cause of a small dick, but cause you are a disgusting fatass.
no girl sees your dicksize before intercourse, so stop with this stupid excuses

Loose some weight fucktard and its not a Small Penis

Get rid of the chub.

is this bait? dicksize is fine but hes fat af

I agree, he makes it sound like he has had at least a few women get into bed with hin only to leave when they see his dick. Something that would rarely happen even with a below average dick.

You are virgin cuz you're a dick, not your dick.

I have smaller dick than you, but no problem.

I think that you 35 year old virgins stay virgin so that you can brag on the internet about it. Like hey look at me i'm a virgin and i'm old AF. It's not hard to have sex ffs YOU CAN LITERALLY BUY PUSSY and if paying a whore to fuck and succ isn't your thing you can try websites there are women that like fat hairy shits like you and would be willing to fuck on the first date. Stop being such a cuck and just get out there and get laid sex feels amazing trust me.

Get a bigger dick

advices u dont ask/get online, go and talk with the bitches...

But he is scared to do it. What he should do is pay a hooker to break him in.

is any real femanon here to talk to?? i cant buy hookers i dont do that, would be to nervous also. any real here will post more pics if you want

LOSE WEIGHT YOU FAT CUNT AND STOP COMPLAINING.

Dude I'm almost exactly the same size as you all around. Definitely not a virgin. Quit being a beta fuck and get out of your moms basement.

Bruh why you pushing the fat around your dick

kys

Shit thread, let it die