WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Ixhw99ONM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facefuck and make her swallow.

Ass rape followed by clean up oral

Titfuck and cum on the back

I would drag her into the bathroom and face fuck her. Cover her hair with my cum then kick her out to get humiliated

Shove her against the wall and fuck her in the ass. If she screams then face fuck her till she shuts up.

Grab her by the hair and force her down to do the doggy. Fuck her till I cum, then call my mates to come over and fuck her more. Use her till she becomes mindfucked

Wwyd?

Push her against the wall and sloppily kiss her, then lick the side of her cheek and slap her hard. I'd then push her face onto the floor and get her ass up, then fuck it with no lube. I'd slap her ass, pull her hair, and kick the back of her head while she screams. I would finish on her face, and give her a few good punches in the stomach.
Be as degrading and gross as possible to her

Rip off those panties, shove them into her mouth, then lick her pussy till she cums in my face. Slap her ass because she shouldn't do that to daddy. Then fuck her in the ass besides the pool

Flip her over and titty fuck her till I come all over her face

Shove my dick into her face and skull fuck her till she passes out. Then slap her till she wakes up and fuck her pussy

Wwyd?

Slap her multiple times for having small titties,making her cry. Then I fuck her in front of everybody and make her walk around without clothes and cum dripping from her pussy for not have big tits

Peel off those pants and grind my dick against her ass cheeks. Then shove my penis inside without warning. Making her scream

Nice, how would you humiliate her/ruin her life?

I would fucking destroy her dude, and cum in that pretty princess face, sending photos to her family and friends of me fucking the shit out of her, slapping that ass.

Force her into the floor and grab her tits as she gets fucked doggy style. Squeeze the nips and force her to shout loudly with every pump. Waking the neighbors. Then next morning, kick her out without any clothes and make her walk around getting fucked by anyone that wants to

WWYD

Amazing, more photos, these with long hair

Titty fuck her and jizz in her hair while a camera is secretly rolling. Get her to be pleased with me fucking he and make her beg for my cock in her pussy. Proceed to fuck her till she passes out. Then send the video to her family and friends

Cum in her face and force her to walk around town covered in cum. Then fuck her in the park as people walk by and recognize her.

Force that slut to walk of shame without through the town with cum slut written above her cunt. Letting people fuck her how she pleases. Then, take her home and force her to suck my dick and shove it up her ass. Lock her in a closet and only take her out to get fucked.

Titty fuck that bitch

Fuck she's hot

Make her cum in doggystyle while im telling her how she is a dirty slut and her friends can't stop fapping to her photos

I would fuck her infront of her friends and force them to fuck her too as I titty fuck her

Shove my cock into that sweet mouth and have her moan while I play with her tits. Well send you pics of us in action

Kik me @ chemicalfire for more description. I'm far from done with her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Ixhw99ONM

Wwyd to hom

have her rim my ass then proceed to facefuck her until i blow in her mouth and make her swallow

How bout her. Just turned 18 a few weeks ago

sneak onto the boat, pin her down on those cushions and fuck her in the open

I would fuck her so often in such a degrading way that she would come to depend on me for pleasure. Everywhere she goes I would be with her, and allowed to fuck her on command, anywhere. At the place in this photo, I would command her to take off her pants right there, and I would pound the shit out of her ass while telling her what a retarded slut she is. I would cum deep in her asshole, and have her clean my cock, balls, and ass.

Kidnap her and tie her up, lock her in a room with no toilet and water. Take her out tied in bondage and proceed to rape her and cum all over her. Lock her again and repeat till she is covered in filth, cum and willing to fuck anyone. Get her to clean up and make her naked, only wearing a dog leash. Take her outside and fuck her in public for all to see. Have her family see that her innocent daughter is now a cum worshiping whore

Get another mate and skewer her with 2 dicks in mouth and ass. Then double team her ass and pussy till they spew with cum

Her face covered with cum...

fuck her from behind while i hold her hand and kiss her neck

WWYD, choose only 1 girl

She with her father

I wouldn't let her wash her face, so it would have cum stains all over it. Any makeup she applied to cover it up would be washed off by my facefucking, and her lipstick would be smeared from when I force her to eat my ass.
Ruin this bitch, be disgusting and brutal

Taker her from behind and start brushing my cock with her feets, after i will take her and facefuck, cumming all over her mouth while i pull her hair and make her bc of the brutal bj

That dyke has some nice tits, keep posting her

WWYD to Katrina?

sounds good

more of her

Her ass, since it's worth its own pic.

give her something to work on with that little mouth, assumig she can fit my cock

I would tell Sup Forums that I'd do some serious shit to her, then just start fapping. When I'm done about a minute later I would feel ashamed of myself and clean up my cum and realise I'm just a little bitch that would never ever get the chance to fuck girls like this...

I'd bend her over the couch and fuck in her that position until we both cum. Then have her suck my dick clean.

fuck, that ass is too good

She would definitely try

Wwyd with Olga's body? She is bisexual

I'd tell her I have a girlfriend as i'm fucking her from behind. I'd tell her that I respect my girlfriend too much to do the things to her i'm about to do to you. Start with a thumb in her ass as i'm fucking and start to pull hard on that long hair...

indeed

Have a christmas present from me....Merry christmas enjoy lol maybe leak your sister? snap leak,cf

fuck, those tits look delicious. i'd have her ride me so that i could play with hertits while she get my cock

I would rape that dude so hard and sexy...

Her name is Melissa btw

Like her lips?

she needs a fat dick for that fat ass

I wish I had more of her tits to post for you, but here's her ass instead

id marry her. cute af

man i would violate that ass. just fuck her pussy from there so i could slap that fine ass

It's great because she's really a wannabe dyke, but always ends up getting used by guys

what would you do to my big sister? cuck me

Stupid dykes like her are only good for getting pumped full of cum and they know it.

I'd pull out and slap her face with my cock, then force her to suck deep. I'd tell her to start playing with her pussy and not to stop until it start to get that wet squishy sound.

Will facefuck her while you seeing, after i will take her from behind and fuck her ass, first slowly but i will make it faster while splapping her ass and grab her titties.

Finishing i will make you cum in your sister's face but she only will eat my cum.