Vierws on smoking?

Vierws on smoking?

I think it's a top tier retardation (done that as an edgy teen btw). Glad to see it's still decreasing at least here in Finland.

It should be banned

I smoke just to make fags like you upset (no pun intended)

smoking is a sin stop

Smokers are idiots but it shouldn't be banned unlike what that liberticide guy wants.

I gotta quit desu

It's surely a bad habit that people should try and avoid, but the borderline bullying some countries perpetrate against smokers is a bit too much imho

Postatkaa pasta

I gotta quit too. But fuck, only smokers would understand the laserlike focus. It's better than coffee (with no jitters) and almost as good as coke and adderall

smoking is cool
you are not

Map seems way off. Unless it includes occasional smokers.

smokers are good cattle for the state. imo selling tobacco/nicotine products should be state regulated and the tax should be raised by 5000%

>being a liberal cuck who fell for the cancer meme

These

nigger, you smoke because you are addicted. don't rationalize that shit.

Why you gotta bully? We can't even smoke in places now so it doesn't bother anyone but ourselves

Smokers are subhumans.

Same reason we bully fat people.

>burden to society when inevitable medical issues arise
>foul smelling
>doing something with no benefit that is actively harmful, showing how retarded you are
>always act like a victim

Too similar

Well unlike a fat person I could kick your pansy ass. Plus I think Australians are a burden to society and smell awful, we should bully you.

People that smoke in front of others should be shot desu
Keep your lung cancer to yourself thanks

>t. I love being controlled by (((blueaid))) and would have voted for shillary if i was american

>instantly defensive and triggered
>trying to deflect

Also like fat people

get a backbag
add weights to it gradually every 20 minutes
take the bag off and remove the weights when you feel tired and relish on the relief for 10 minutes
put bag back on and repeat

same effect and dont have to ruin your respitories for it

My mates did it when they were teens
Never got it desu maybe because I used Sup Forums then and was a fedora autist

Not an argument

agreed, same reason we bully nerds who sit on their PCs for so long and post on internet forums. huge burden on the health system tbx

If you didn't oppress us we wouldn't be defensive. Scum.

Or just smoke a cigarette? Are you against weed too, Mikko?

>I think it's a top tier retardation (done that as an edgy teen btw). Glad to see it's still decreasing
Same here
>Austria is literally the cancer of Europe
can't make this shit up

The aussie would just have to run for a few minutes and wait for a catastrophic respiratory failure

I hate non-smokers

>being older than 18
>still smoking
lmao grow up kids

Rude

If our countries left them alone they would force all of us to breathe it in daily. Smokers can't make healthy decisions for anyone if left to do as they please.

This.

If you don't like it maybe YOU should leave, princess.

Le chp gençlik kolları faec

You're just weak, you wanted to smoke because "huur duur that's cool" and now you can't stop. Pathetic.

not necessarily. stoners are usually unemployed so you cant really tax it. maybe state could create some crude menial factory jobs that would pay in weed and soup. these neet subhumans could easily be converted into drug fueled robots if you get creative.

If look at different maps that are constantly posted here, it seems to, Finland is a paradise. It's true?

Some people can smoke for years and not get addicted.

Smokers can't taste or smell anything
Nicotine is a stimulant, any "relaxation" is merely a break from feeling withdrawal
If you can't quit you're a weak person
t. smoker for 8 years

Whats up with Austria?

Apart from being cold dark and unfriendly, yes its a paradise

If done privately, sure. But in public? Hell no.

We should be allowed to smoke in public and if you don't like it you should stay home.

You should be allowed to get shot in public and if you don't like it you should stay home.

Public interests matter more in public places. By your logic, I should be allowed to jack off and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'd blow smoke in your face and you'd do nothing about it faggot.

Subtle difference you perverted scum. Smoking should be acceptable while you touching your micro penis is disgusting.

You wouldn't do shit and we both know that.

You are probably a dwarf just like the rest of you Canadians.

I would. Dwarf? I'd fuck up at least 10 sissy Germans with one hand.

Wow, so many smokers here. I guess it's not that surprising, though.

>Smoking should be acceptable
If you want to kill yourself, fine but don't bring others with you.

If you don't want second hand smoke maybe YOU should stay inside. You are the one with the problem.

Yeah I bet those kids and elderly sure love to taste that second hand smoke that faggot in the park is blowing.
kys

Kill yourself

Oh wait

We should be exposing kids to cigarette smoke to immunize them against it. Old people had their turn.

>Canadian "education"
That's not how it works moron.

I feel like the majority of teens are smokers here

I'd rather take you down with me with my second hand smoke sissy

I smoke
I don't feel particularly bad about it
I rarely if ever smoke in public places and never throw butts on the ground

Thanks for confirming that smokers are evil selfish cunts

Says you. Why do you hate children?

>top tier retardation
be finn or canadian

Says the non-smoking scum who told me to kill myself

>I rarely if ever smoke in public places and never throw butts on the ground
You think thats whats bothering non-smokers?
How about the healthcare costs? The disgusting smell you bring with you where ever you go?

I enjoy it desu. Nice way to relax and it tastes nice. If it wasn't for the effects on your health I'd recommend everyone smoke.

You deserve to pay for our healthcare and smell our smoke scent

>Some people can smoke for years and not get addicted.
Is there a Big Mac lodged in your brain son?

>Killing one for the betterment of many is selfish
Jeez I hate to say it but you really deserve to die tb.h

Smokers are mentally deficient people who lack logical decision-making faculties.

Use of tobacco products should be gradually phased out of society. Ban more and more tobacco products until only low-nicotine cigs are left, then ban those, and switch smokers to gum/patches/ecigs, then gradually reduce the amount of nicotine in gum/patches/ecigs, till it's down to 0 nicotine. Wipe out the final tobacco crops with subatomic radiation, and voila, a tobacco-free world.

Cigars are one of god's gifts to mankind

(((cigarettes))) is one of mankind's perversions of said gifts.

I don't need to tell you to kill yourself
You do it by yourself

I'm worth a million non-smokers if they are to frail to handle a little second hand smoke

And you deserve whats coming to you WHEN you get to the age of 55

Smokers pay their own medical bills in terms of the sheer amount of tax they pay on cigarettes

Not before I give some of you non-smokers cancer with my second hand smoke

With the cig prices being as they are I really doubt it's not covered. Heck, if that was the case they could just ban cigs, but everyone knows it's smokers who actually pay for everyone's healthcare in this shithole.

That and me dying at 60 and not being a pension burden into my 90s even it out I believe.

i started smoking when i was 23
stoped with weed, and needed some sort of smoke

This. You can usually tell a smoker afar from that smell. Guess they have weak sense of smell (and you usually don't smell your own odor anyway).

And you deserve my non-sympathies for the plight of pushy non-smokers who bitch when I blow smoke in your face

Smoking is something for old people, the poor and progressive left-wing cucks.

Decent people simply don't smoke.

>Wanting to willingly spread cancer
Smokers truly are subhuman

You forgot your hat m8

What's you're problem man?

You know it's a really fucked up habit. Why are you pounding your chest like a gorilla over it?

Are you 12 or something?

I've been in college for for 3 years and picked it up after a stressful night of studying for midterms desu. Quitting after 3 years started has been one of the best decisions I've made recently. The initial coughing was so fucking awful.

I'm gonna tell your kids smoking is cool

I hate non-smokers. I want to smoke in bars. I try to encourage smoking as much as I can.

>all this useless arguing
Smokers are tax payers and should be allowed to smoke outdoors and in smoke easy pubs.
A non-smoker will never ever understand what it is like to smoke so all the "hurr it's only because you're addicted" is stupid. A lot of smokers also genuinely enjoy smoking (myself included).
>it smells bad
Matter of opinion, few of my friends like to sit in the smoking garden (even though they don't smoke) because they like the smell. Better than the stench of BO inside anyway
>bad for you
None of your concern. It's my body shitlord

Why would you do that? Would you also spit at someone for lulz? Fucking leafs.

That's just rude desu
t. Smoker

>A non-smoker will never ever understand what it is like to smoke so all the "hurr it's only because you're addicted" is stupid. A lot of smokers also genuinely enjoy smoking (myself included).

lol Sup Forums has fallen for the 'stop smoke meme'. fucking millenials

No, it's my body.
That argument would work if smoking in public weren't allowed.

Because non-smokers are the real cancer. I'd only spit on a non-smoker.

This

It is not enough

has more to do with the diet and lifestyle

t. siesta advocate

kek'd on the pic
but hes right
the feel you get when smoking a cig after lunch is really nice , or with coffee

if where you live have cars, you're also breathing chemicals that potentially will give you cancer.

>Canadians in charge of shitposting
Aussies were at least funny.