/S.M.A.L.L. I.C.M/ SPECIAL GUEST : Guatemala

I like talking to myself edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mail.com/int/news/uk/4994666-eu-lawmakers-unusual-move-pull-plug-racist-talk.html#.1258-stage-hero1-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people will come

Any second now

Whasuuuuuuuup

Tell me about Guatemala young friend , how is life

It is nice if you are careful. Life can be interesting around here.

what do you mean by interesting?
are native languages like K'iche' still spoken a lot?

Interesting because crazy shit always hapoen here, like the election of a comedian as president.

Yes they are still spoken but it has not practical use unless when doing bussines and stuff with those people

do you speak one of those languages ?
a comedian as president? how did that happen ( well we did the same thing with Juncker)

I only speak spanish and english because it is much more useful. Only the local amerindian people speak it.

How did it happen?
Pretty much because people were tired of politicians and the establishment (kinda like with trump)

>Only the local amerindian people speak it
ah ok so they aren't taught at scholl at all

he looks like a nice person

Started storming and thundering now , maybe now someone will post?

your smol and qt

your big and qt

san marino is rightful italian clay

>t.LULUDJA PETRESCU

how luxurious are your burgers?

the toothpaste royal is pretty luxurious desu

>ywn watch the F1 race in Monaco with a Monegasque gf

>ah ok so they aren't taught at scholl at all

Nope, there is no incentive to do so.

Propositions for next special guest are welcome

Poland

I'm here

why not both

Too many of us. Nobody likes us. Everyone loves Poland though.

call in some states.. like california

It would be a nice change

Next edition featuring california , arizona nevada and connecticut

Wouldn't you rather join /brit/ or /cum/
You're too good for this place if I were you I'd leave.

that's like suicide

Joining those generals or leaving Sup Forums?

/brit/ is a madhouse

It is but let's be honest here there aren't many of you guys here. I sadly doubt this general can get to stay. Have you seen /Caribbean/ ? Those guys seem cool and are semi rares like yourself with some really rares.

Connecticut, Hong Kong and Vatican city

Well , it was worth a try and it had better chances than my tries to make /Lux/ a thing

Our separation was a mistake.
Come home white man (m/f/other, I'm not a sexist).

true , United BeNeLux when?
without walloons pl0x

Realistically, when the EU takes over completely.

not really , with the EU still intact , i would say that the majority of the population here wouldn't see a threat in the neighbouring countries and so would not agree into joining as one country , the only way the majority will accept is by a complete collapse and a looming war

>the majority of the population here (...) would not agree
>xe believes the people decide
wew

fair enough , it would probably be the duke who decides together with the other monarchs

>duke
Cute!

But no.
mail.com/int/news/uk/4994666-eu-lawmakers-unusual-move-pull-plug-racist-talk.html#.1258-stage-hero1-3

We have no idea what's going on in the European parliament, call me a tinfoiler but I'm somewhat concerned.

As I see it, there are two possible futures for the EU, quit or become a federation. The 'populist' parties are trying to break up the EU, the others will try to prevent this by any length - becoming a federation becomes an option.

But if you aren't scared of being absorbed into Europe, good for you!

hello fellow friend

It's a fucking city inside your country how can you even let that exist without bombing it?

>The e.u doesn't have draconian laws

How do people think this it's a good thing

>How do people think this it's a good thing
Most people here don't but they're too lazy to do anything about it.

I'd say more than half of our population dislikes the EU (especially since the refugee shitstorm), but voter turnout for the EU parliament elections was like 23% iirc.

Dumb lazy cunts prefer sitting home or in a pub complaining about how shitty the EU is instead of voting for someone who wants to change it.