My psychiatric nurse claims weed causes anxiety and depression. How to I prove her wrong...

My psychiatric nurse claims weed causes anxiety and depression. How to I prove her wrong? I feel like killing the stupid whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpNU0Os0UA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Force feed her weed

She's not wrong.

Quote Bob Marley until she gets it or give her a spliff. You choose.

Stop smoking weed for 2 months and if your still anxious and depressed you can tell her that its not the weed.....

Ever considered the fact, that she could be right?
But dude weed lmao, it has no harm at all

Sauce, its what i did and after i did tests for two months the doctors and psychs let me smoke in peace.

>protip, it could actually be the weed making it worse.

Weed gives me the worst anxiety. How does a long term smoker feel when hes not high? You sound like you'rer 15.

Depends entirely on the weed. Some weed causes massive depression - some causes chill. Educate yourself nigger.

I stopped smoking for half a year numerous times and i felt as shitty as before. Maybe even worse...

Actually, it does. Prolong usage causes long term mental health harm.

she's not wrong, weed can cause anxiet and depression.. Every person reacts differently..

She's right. Once a month or something along those lines isn't bad but casual and often users develop a shit brain for sure

T. Ex shit brainner

At 20:45 he describes what happens to you for smoking weed
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpNU0Os0UA

You are going to fucking hell bitch

Tell her then or change doctors to find someone who understands it doesn't cause anxiety and depression in everyone.

Weed smokers are such pathetic creatures iha e a hard time restraining myself from killing them

>My psych nurse
>Killing the stupid whore

Perhaps you really shouldn't do drugs m8

36 year smoker here and no matter how much i love weed anybody who has smoked it for as long and for as much as ive smoked and you will know your teacher is right it also leads to paranoia and it can be just as harmful to your life as an addictive substance all depends on your control but in the end if your that much of a dweeb that you cannot handle weed then you shouldnt be smoking period you fucking moron

Any amount of weed usage is bad for you. Any high school student can tell you this. This is why all of *you* were made fun of in high school. Because you're dumb as fuck.

Or, you can read the research of Dr. Phyllis Bonafice, who has no political opinion on weed. Just her scientific studies on what weed does to the human body. She explains how it's not a drug, by definition, and does nothing but harm your brain. Interesting stuff.

But weed is good for u it cures cancer

weed does boost your anxiety , it's just more managable than alccol induced anxiety

>single run on sentence
>writes about OP's teacher when OP said nothing about a teacher

Weed does cause anxiety and depression. But only if ur a pussy ass bitch

Peter piper picked a pack of peppers, you sure your not just puckering the pecker of petty pretentious psychiatrists.

You have no evidence to back this claim

God is my evidence, Jesus is lord amen.

This

>Buy (or make if you know how to) some tasty canna-cookies or brownies
>Give her some
>Wait a couple of hours
brofit

>no political opinion on weed
She might not, but I guarantee who ever pays for and publishes her research does.

This is why teenagers shouldn't do weed or booze. Fucking uneducated idiots don't even understand what "downers" are.

You've got to be joking. Go fucking fuck yourself and die, kay? Please?

I'm covered in the BLOOD. Thank you kindly, glorified high priest of heaven, Lord JESUS. Thank you for the power of your BLOOD.

Albeit misinformed and totally biased based bitch, she's not wrong. If your smoking an sativa to cure your mental problems you should be fine, but if indica it can have reverse effects.

Cannabis isn't a depressant -- It works within its own system in the body, the endocannabinoid system.

Alcohol is a depressant, however. Reduces the serotonin levels in the brain.

Kek

THIS.

Weed helps my anxiety and depression

both of those things only corroborate his point

That would be "excessive" use of weed. How much is excessive? Depends on the person using it. The strain you use also can make a big difference, so it's not as simple as "smoking weed causes anxiety and depression".

>cure
>weed curing anything

Medical weed only numbs perceived discomforts and increases appetite in patients who need to up their diet (cancer/AIDS). Can't cure anything

Whatever cunt

smoke some weed and it will make perfect sense and as for the teacher part my bad i meant his nurse sorry ...again tell me now smoking weed has no effect on you ....fucking dumbass

Give her fentanyl tell her to check back in a week with her hot opinions

Religion is a mental illness. Look it up.

maybe you'll grasp the English language better if you did more drugs (any drugs tbh)

man yer a smart one arent ya you baited homo again ill point it out to you smoke some weed and my run on sentence will make perfect sense and i forgot about the nurse simply because over the years weed fucks your memory also your train of thought but you go on trying to be hard on the interwebs....such a cool guy fuck i wish i was you

I would like to assure you that I am taking your hot opinions very seriously, kind sir.

Checked. This.

Where it won't necessarily cause it. It will make an underlying condition worse.

This thread is fucking out of control!

she is right op

Nigga, the US army has a fucking rehab program that makes drug users feel like they're fucking crazy. And we're not even talking about a psyops in a foreign country, but something within the fucking united states.

That prism thing? That was the first step. You murrican's can't see someone feeling happy that you'll try to take it out of the subject and tell 'em to take a lot of weird medicines with some collateral effects so strong, that if I had a sword that in every hit it could cause those collateral effects on my enemies every time I hit 'em with my sword, damn son, I would be the king of PVP.

Its not a matter of the drug cause you anything, the environment around you is rotten, lad.

I mean, most of the posts in this website are posted by government paid bots, they use DARPA technology to make their content more ballistic. And they'll most likely slide this thread or ignore this post.

It gives me anxiety and bad thoughts sometimes but a lot of the time it's like well im just fucking high. Bad feelings are like bad trips, most time i get good trips tho. Been smoking for good 7 years.