/b How do you pick up girls at the bar?

/b How do you pick up girls at the bar?
My favorite line as a real estate agent "if you were a building, I wouldn't be able to evaluate you: incredible views, unique location... you are priceless" only works half of the time.

Deep stare, when she smiles back made my move.

>slide up to hot bitch at the bar
>tell her I beat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on veteran difficulty
>tell her my mom is coming to pick me up in about ten minutes
>ask if she wants a ride back to my parents' place to see my katana collection
>ask her to pls respond
>w-where are you going
>i love you too

Use put some daterapedrugs in her drink

Works good, a soft, sly smile helps more often then not, everything else is confidence and being a normal, approachable person.

Offer her a bowl of eggs Sup Forumsros, works every time

picking up trim at a bar is degenerate

more than likely she still has another guys cum dripping out of her

>being this fucking cheap and cheesy

"Hey baby are you a school? Cause' I can't wait to shoot some kids in you."

You have to eat them all user :)

Best tip though, just be direct as fuck, granted some dont like being told "hey id be down for using your thighs as earmuffs" and shit but some totally down for it.

I don't have a defined pick up line.
And it does help that I look approchable, I've got a life that isn't too bland and I look ever slightly above average.

But here goes nothing :

>pick up something interesting about the girl you want to approach (unusual speech pattern, some interesting piece of clothing, anything that isn't obvious so you have less chance someone talked to her about it before)
>catch her gaze
>talk to her about that thing you picked up to kick start a conversation
>use her answers to formulate yours
>don't be creepy

Works most of the time when they are in the mood

Also :
>understand that they can just not be in the mood
>accept defeat with grace, the walls have ears

That's actually kinda funny. Would love to see how they react to that. But I'm too shy and can't approach women at all. Getting way to nervous, it feels like I'm going to pass out. And that's just when I'm around them.

I get like this too. I'm just gonna guess practice makes perfect

Tequila works wonders my brother, im shy as fuck as well, i just get so fucking loaded i dont even give a rats at the time. Plus they like the fact you dont try to bullshit them, but obviously each chick different. Worst case scenario i had was ended up hitting on some very blatant lesbian who's dyke life partner didnt appreciate me saying some of the crap i was spewing out. Fun night though.

lel

But can you 360 no scope? Cause most chicks digging the no scopes.

by asking 20 girls if they wanna fuck after the bar, 1 out of 20 at least will agree

>Accept defeat with grace

I always think that if I said something line "well have a great night" or something will come across as passive aggressive

Oh and waiting until just before closing helps too, provided your fine with the leftovers and rejects? Easy lay at least.

too complicated.
just choose any cheesy ass line like "is your father a terrorist cos you're the bomb". assuming your delivery isn't total shit if the girl is attracted to you she'll respond.
or just say hi.

Anyone got any amusing stories? Failed attempts, fucked up shit witnessed, anything?

Don't say 'well' or anything in that vein. It makes it feel like a passive aggressive statement of your interaction.

>have a great night

Short, sweet, sounds like the natural end of the conversation.

God forbid you do anything aggressive, even passively right?

Sure

>at a Coyote Ugly bar
>half black girl working
>she introduces herself, seems nice
>after about 15 shots I ask her if she would meet me in the mens toilet for 20 bucks
>she calls security and I am carried out of the facility

Shit, chick good looking while you were sober at least?

dude, of course you're gonna be bummed out. No reason to hide your emotions

Kek bet she would have let u knock it out for free
u pretty much called her a whore.

Title suits me, only I have take care of myself and don't dress like I've been freshly lobotomized.

>>don't be creepy
This is the HARDEST part

Maybe don't use a pickup line.

Maybe at first
But as you try more and more, it becomes easier