Since you guys will argue over anything; Makita or DeWalt

since you guys will argue over anything; Makita or DeWalt

Milwaukee

Interskol.

There's always that one prick...

Mitsubishi

Beat me to it. Milwaukee uber alles.

What is the cheapo harbor freight brand? Chicago Electric or some trash like that.

Dewalt obviously. 20 yrs ago makita were good but brushless motor, Bluetooth battery management, ergonomics...no contest

Husky

Sure sucker. Make sure you buy two so you can use the second one while the first is being repaired for two weeks when it's a month old

Yeah man, when I was an electrician I used Milwaukee and they would hammer through the shittiest baked, petrified wood. I have a porter-cable now and its fairly solid, but its just for the house and doesn't get used to often.

Chainsaws. Quiet child

Festool you faggots.

Festool for fucks sake

Bosch

festool is great but overpriced

only buy it if its a router or router table

Underrated post.
Milwaukee is the tits.

I use Ryobi because i'm a poor fag and I like the color green.

black n decker

bosch is crap tbh
pay a bit extra to get a dewalt, makita or metabo

Beat me to it

future garbage

Milwaukee is pretty much the gold standard for professional grade cordless power tools. Sure every now and then you might get a dud, but that will happen with literally every brand, more so with the shitter brands (ryobi, porter cable, etc)

Of the two listed, Dewalt, but I would rather buy Milwaukee than use Dewalt tools someone gave to me.

I use Ryobi battery tools because they are cheap and hold up to the abuse I put them through pretty well. If I do destroy it, it's cheap to replace. I also like that Ryobi and rigid have stuck with 18 volt unlike everyone else who keeps upping the battery voltage every other year.

Dwalt all day

b&d is expensive junk

Most tool brands are expensive junk now days.

Bosch

i have about all different brands (makita, dewalt, metabo, hitachi) and prefer makita because of their ergonomics
dewalt often has some more punch in it but are loud as hell ond just not as comfy as the makita

Dewalt

yeah, expensive junk that lasts years

I I have no need for screw drivers user
I just craft my items from a huge peice of using only a hammer and chisel

ИЭ-1035ЭУ2
Made in USSR, 1987
Reliable like a tank. Sounds like one too. Vibrates so hard it takes three men to operate it. Can be used as a backup power source for a small village in case of a nuclear winter. Equipped with electric plug made of liquid metal which fits into any power socket in existence as well as any of the non-existent ones. Drills through the fabric of the universe itself.

is it a harder metal than diamond?

if you dont take them out of the box

dude diamond is a silicium

Personally I prefer a good elmo over any of that bob the builder bullshit, but hey that's just a working man's opinion.

I like their ROS's a lot too. The small one is affordable.

Harbor Freight.

came into thread to say this, leaving satisfied

neither

>Makita
>Dewalt
You fucking plebs.

Hilti you buttholes

How is this even an argument? dewalt is the clear winner, nobody makes tools like them. They may be expensive but they last forever

I prefer dewalt but both are good

beat me to it god damnit
my nigga

>LED drill

this best impact driver I've ever had just bought the new brushless drills

makita have some shady battery drm practices. wanted a new one for my jigsaw, so i thought i'd upgrae to the 4.0ah battery. the guy in te store did his best to try to sell me an entirely new saw, said this one wouldn't fit my older model.
I cut away a single plastic tab and it fits, three years later still working fine

makita all the way

noobfag here, and I happen to need to buy a driller.

the only thing I know is that Makita is top tier and that Ryobi and Skil are shit tier (which may be just fine for me btw).

Need some serious info on DeWalt, FarTools, Milwaukee and other decent brands, how would u rate em ? which should be avoided ?

underrated post.

overpriced crap. Hilti is only good from T6 upwards

How much drilling do you do?

Hilti tools are the shit
>mfw fucking casuals argue which piece of shit tool is less crap

carpenter here. makita for cordless tools any day of the week. but for miter box circular saw and jig saw id say dewault

depends on how often you use it. You don't need a drill for 250+ if you only need it once a year

Well, as long as they are not made in China then they are good enough for me.

if you want to use it professionally, buy dewalt, makita, panasonic milwaukee or bosch (blue, green is diy tier)
if you're a hobbyist, ryobi is fine

>2016
>power tools made in murrica
>huee

Not much yet, but I just moved into a new flat and will have to get a whole new kitchen and some other stuff. There's plaster on the walls.

This guy knows.

Blue bosch series

/thread

Hilti tools don't overheat, can withstand high impact when being dropped, get exchanged within hours by your local agent if they really should break down and are simple better than anything else on the market.
If you're in the industry there's literally no reason not to spend the extra buck. It'll save you time and by that money.

Get a cheaper one. For what you're doing it will last you a long time.

>dropping a hilti tool

nigger what are you doing

Rigid > Bosch > DeWalt > Makita

Milwaukee or older Craftsman. I used grandpas old craftsman 12v for 10 years after he died, until it fell off a deck and hit cement 20ft below.

A workmate once dropped a Hilti drill from over 40 feet and it still worked, just had minor scratches.

This

My work tools are all Makita, the other journeymen use Dewalt, and our company has an endless supply of old milwaukee stuff.

this user knows

idc if they are in america, just as long as not made in china

DeWalt. More torque. Better customer service. Batteries don't change from generation to generation.

As a tradesman
DeWalt or Porter Cable for cordless. I use PC because they're lighter and faster. I don't drop my shit but if I did DeWalt is tougher but $$$

kek phasers on stun

In my shop, we have/had four Ryobi drills. Three of them became stuck going in only 1 direction, of which two of them were under 6 months old.

Ryobi is crap.

Rigid

Fein master race

Suuuup. Das good shit mayne

True American Worker detected

Mah man

doesn't surprise me hilti is really fucking robust
just all around top tier tools

That's a shovel, not a popsicle

Dewalt because it's the color of bees. Bees neva lose

Use em both. Makita sucks. Dewalt r slightly better. Porter cable and bosh tools r better

Dewalt because it has by FAR the better battery flexibility

For 99% of the people who use cordless drills a $20 Black & Decker is perfectly sufficient. Everything else is just money wasted.

Trips of truth.

Hilti

Is it an argument? Dewalt hands down

DeWalt for the win
Most use and durability
Batteries are universal for just about every tool
I would know
I'm a Mexican who likes cheap shit

makita shit will never break

dewalt 20v, milwaukee 12v

I've actually used one of these. Had to make holes in metal for elevtrical cabeling. Almoust lost both my hands from wrist when it twisted from stucking to metal.

The Milwaukee Fastback is the best fucking utility knife ever made.

My dubs

Makita for the win. They hold up much better. But DeWalt is still good.

Came here to post this