Civil War or The Winter Soldier?

Civil War or The Winter Soldier?

First Avenger you fucking pleb

Winter Soldier is the better Cap movie

Civil War is the better Avengers movie

both are pretty great.

The Winter War

Correct-o-mondo

Civil War should've just been an Avengers movies. They didn't need that godawful Age of Fagtron.

They're too different to compare. Civil War is basically an ensemble piece, whereas TWS has a very defined set of characters and goals.

In that regard, they both do a competent job. It's just a shame they lack the focus of a well polished action romp/political thriller, respectively, due to the limitations of the Marvel universe, studio shenanigans and so on. And it's not like you can't, but I feel the Russos can't take that final step into "okay, these guys are onto something".

Right now they're very good comic book film directors. Nothing wrong with that, but I need more.

the best Avengers movie you mean since it doesn't have Joss writing the dialog like literal reddit pun chains

Civil War because it has Iron Man, the best MCU character.

Tony is a crybaby pussy piece of shit

still better than every other character in the mcu. except maybe vision.

None

Nice b8

I just saw CW again today. Second time. I'm hoping I can see it a third before it leaves theaters. The only theater that had it near me was one of those shitty, bacteria-laden theaters with tiny screens. Still an awesome movie, and a good amount of people went. I was surprised how busy it was.

Spiderman was pretty _____.

I mean

>wanzie

what is it?
is it like a snuggie?

Even beyond this, I don't get why anyone honestly believes The Avengers is a good movie. it's not even fun. Everything on the airship is a snooze fest. The whole films a mess and none of the characters have anything going on. It's a terrible film.

Becsuse IT was released 4 years ago and noone remembers the shit parts, Just the fun ones at this point